Three Houses live demonstration at Japan Expo (plus cute illustration!)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

In botw you couldn't pet the dogs

They offered some kind of interaction though. Eating your food, following you around, showing mood including running in circles, showing you where treasures are buried and maybe more I don't recall. In Three Houses they seem kind of oblivious.

3 hours ago, Siskan said:

They offered some kind of interaction though. Eating your food, following you around, showing mood including running in circles, showing you where treasures are buried and maybe more I don't recall. In Three Houses they seem kind of oblivious.

Well, we don't know for sure, that there isn't any kind of interaction with the pets, at least one should be able to "talk" to them, like Celica could with the cats on Echoes 

Based on this tweet from Nintendo France, it appears the live presentation for Three Houses will occur on July 5th at 11:00 AM (Most likely CEST). Given that they had a livestream for today's events at Japan Expo, Nintendo of France will probably broadcast it live on their YouTube channel. I could be wrong though.

Edited by BZL8

> When you leave 1 1/2 hour early to REALLY make sure

> When your train gets stuck for more than an hour and it's now painfully obvious you're going to miss the whole thing anyway

Never change, Paris

The demonstration is live now and you can watch it via their event livestream. Just in case, are there any French members here? ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Keep in mind but my French is rusty, but Raphael needs Str and Heavy Armour. Also I think they mentioned that Fire Emblem Amiibo unlocked older music from their games but again I'm rusty.

16 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

The demonstration is live now and you can watch it via their event livestream. Just in case, are there any French members here? ^^

U

Missed a bit of it, so far the only new thing I caught is that FE amiibos would give the player music tracks for free maps

Edit: yeah, I'll stay out of this one, conditions aren't ideal. As we thought there may not be anything new anyway.

Edited by Cysx

Just now, Cysx said:

Missed a bit of it, so far the only new thing I caught is that FE amiibos would give the player music tracks for free maps

Nice and thanks to @Azz as well.

Make sure to wave for the camera!

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Nice and thanks to @Azz as well.

Make sure to wave for the camera!

Didn't make it I'm afraid, was stuck undergroundXD

I was there 😄

There are some stuff I noted during the presentation that i didn't really know about before. ( I noted very fast sorry if there are mistakes >< )

Spoiler

Fodlan is about 2/3 of Europe by size. You will discover the countries around it during the game. The 3 fodlan countries are united under Seiros to prevent invasion from the countries around.

The characters can refuse to have tea with you. There was a " 3 missing conversations" screen at the end, dont know what that means.

Using general amiibo gives items, using a Fire Emblem character will unlock their character music that can be used on free battles.

There is a "help class" option to recruit a student from another house for only a month.

There are beasts that take 6 squares. Difficult ennemies as beasts was a long time desire from the producers, just like the many fighters on screen.

Some notes: Petra makes very obvious mistakes with her grammar but tries to get better. The French localization seems nice. Dorothea said something mysterious during lunch (she feels like she liked that before, but doesn't quite remember) so maybe she has some secrets...

Finally, the producers tried a lot of new things and had to face many so they are a little stressed about the reception but hope we will like it. Also they consider each story line as a game so Three Houses is 3 games in one