NoA showcasing FE:TH houses and their leaders in the weeks leading up to Three Houses’ release

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we get a look at Miasma Delta and boy if looks rad - even though for some reason it has 100% Crit so maybe Petra's thing wasn't a mistake either 😕

Maybe it's some sort of support magic which guarantees a critical hit on the next attack?

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

3 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Finally we get a look at Miasma Delta and boy if looks rad - even though for some reason it has 100% Crit so maybe Petra's thing wasn't a mistake either 😕

I think they rigged it. Petra does have a skill that boosts critical rate, but only by 20.

I don't think Hubert has anything. Now, I know there are high critical spells (like Ruin), but 100 is still pretty ridiculous XD

Interesting that Edelgard can summon her Crest on command like that. I mean, we already knew people could do it, but it's strange to see her just pop it out like it's show and tell or something.

So with four weeks until release, we have the Eagles this week with the Lions probably being next week and the Deer the week after. I suppose they didn't want to save the last house for exactly release week; we need to give people the time to decide their house, after all. Having Edelgard be the narrator is fun, hopefully Dimitri and Claude will get their turns when their houses come along.

Hubert likes irony, so already he seems promising. The empire needs you!

This made me somehow love Hubert even more than I thought possible. Coffee and Irony, I thought they would but something deep and meaningful like 'order' but no, Coffee.

I just watched the Black Eagles ad. I kind-of miss the previous voice actress for Edelgard… 

To be clear; I'm not saying that this one is bad; far from it. I'm just saying that I think the VA from the 1st trailer was better. 

Edited by vanguard333

Well look which branch finally decided to get off its lazy ass and do some marketing. 

Edelgard doesn't seem to be lacking any confidence. 

3 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

This made me somehow love Hubert even more than I thought possible. Coffee and Irony, I thought they would but something deep and meaningful like 'order' but no, Coffee.

As a coffee addict I consider this yet another reason to add to the list of why Hubert will likely be one of by favorites. 

So we now know how "Hanneman" is pronounced, and we heard bits of Hubert, Petra and Linhardt's English VAs.

11 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

Well I guess he is a bit of a workaholic.

58 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

So we now know how "Hanneman" is pronounced, and we heard bits of Hubert, Petra and Linhardt's English VAs.

Well...we know how an American would pronounce it tbh. But I am prepared for more mispronunciations from my point of view...

I did like what we could hear from Hubert. And did Petra make a grammar mistake? I would like that.

Hopefully the remaining 4 Black Eagles will get a video as well. And I am so looking forward to interactions between Hubert and Ferdinand.

Edelgard: dislikes "losing control"...

This game just keeps getting more interesting by the day. I can't wait to see the path she goes down when I choose Dimitri over her. 

I liked Edelgard as the narrator. Haha. I also dislike losing control, so I'm starting to really relate to her. Haha. Oh no. Glad they're marketing. I like that they waited and did it this way instead. It condenses the hype into 3 weeks rather than a really drawn out thing. They knew all the major fans would be following the Japanese marketing, so it's smart to wait until the month of to do a heavy push to get the none-fans and people who don't really know much about FE aside from maybe Fates.