happy america day!!!!!

Have a nice 4th of July fellow members!

Don't blow yourselves or anyone or anything with Fireworks!

And good luck with the upcoming final for the soccer world cup!

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(nothing to do with Italy, named after Caesar Cardini, its inventor who owned a restaurant along the US-Mexico border).

SO THAT'S WHAT CAESAR SALAD MEANS

goddamn learning things is so patriotic

12 minutes ago, Specta said:

what is the most american way to celebrate america day looking for suggestions

get drunk and watch antm

1 hour ago, Integrity said:

get drunk and watch antm

Some guy in my town near campus always blasts this out of his truck every 4th

I think he got a ticket last year

My neighbors argue, so today, I'm going to give them an earful of Integrity.

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, that is!

Sorely tempted to post a bunch of Arthur pictures to see if I'd get in trouble, but too lazy in the end. However much I may hate the obnoxiousness of some of the people in it and their views, to say nothing of the government, dang I love that I'm in the country I'm in.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, that is!

I read a few reviews of that game at some point. Not exactly a strong reception I recall. First time playing it? Like it? Or are you just playing the game's OST because it's enjoyable?

And you're in Hawaii Eclipse? Tomorrow is National Hawaii Day I randomly discovered.

Ironically it's also National Workaholics Day. And the, belated if you ask me (why not the 4th?), National Apple Turnover Day. That is somewhat at odds with it being National Bikini Day. And the 5th too is National Graham Crackers Day (why not just Smores?).

Lastly but not to be forgotten, July 4th (1946) is the same day the Philippines gained independence from the United States of America. 🇵🇭 

I like the Fourth of July, even if I'm not doing any major celebration or anything for it this time. Fireworks I was considering, but there is a place that does them once a week near me for the summer, I'll see them later when family comes this way.

I'm not the most outwardly "patriotic", but love for country I do have. I'm blessed to exist here.

I have an American flag that is made in America in my car. I listen to country radio stations sometimes. I sadly do not drive a truck though.

I did not buy any fireworks, since a lot of them are made in China. I do not agree with Trump on most things, but his trade war on China is something I can agree with, although he pussied out of placing more tariffs during the G-20 meeting in Osaka a few days ago. China figured out how to grab America by the Trump it seems. I will just patriotically watch fireworks from afar.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I read a few reviews of that game at some point. Not exactly a strong reception I recall. First time playing it? Like it? Or are you just playing the game's OST because it's enjoyable?

And you're in Hawaii Eclipse? Tomorrow is National Hawaii Day I randomly discovered.

Ironically it's also National Workaholics Day. And the, belated if you ask me (why not the 4th?), National Apple Turnover Day. That is somewhat at odds with it being National Bikini Day. And the 5th too is National Graham Crackers Day (why not just Smores?).

First time playing it.  The camera sucks to the point where I can only play it in tiny chunks (~15 minutes) or I get severely sick.

Tomorrow is "work's gonna pile up" day, because today was a holiday.  Also, graham cracker crusts.