So Which house are you guys picking?

Which House are you most likely joining?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Which House are you most likely joining?

Ok...so I haven't been on the forums for about a year now, so I wasn't around when the hype train for 3 Houses was starting up around here, but I'm back now and still wanted to see what other people wanted to do.

Which House are you joining?

I've kinda been Golden Deer most way through...but the Blue Lions have been drawing my attention more & more as time goes on.

Although...seeing how the Japanese Overview trailer showed that Claude can promote to a wyvern rider (one of my favorite classes)...I am very conflicted.

So what about you guys?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Lions (+ Caspar and possibly Linhardt).

Although I'm excited to play through each route, because all three lords' designs are fantastic, Lions are definitely first. Too curious to see how Dimitri ends up as he does, plus many of the Lions seem to have familial ties to various main missions during the Academy arc, which should make playing it more personal. 

Blue Lions definitely. I've been leaning to them since the beginning and even though both of the other houses have certainly made me question it, I'm firmly Blue Lions. All the characters are some of the most interesting to me. After Blue Lions I'm probably gonna go Golden Deer after then Black Eagles.

As for student stealing, I dunno yet, but at least for my first runs, I'm not going to since it feels wrong to me lol.

Black Eagles 'cuz Caspar, Dorothea, Bernadetta, and Linhardt.  However, Blue Lions is a close second; close enough that I might just decide to make a second save file anyway just to do that route simultaneously.

M! Byleth with Black Eagle for my first round, since it's the combo Nintendo is pushing, I want to try the "neutral" route before other combinations.

Especially since the recent trailers, I want to know what happened between Byleth and Edelgard.

Edited by Timlugia

Blue Lions, F!Byleth

I was going Blue Lions before pre-skip Dimitri was revealed.

Edited by Bloom

I think there was already a poll that asked this question...

Anyway, I will undoubtedly have a playthrough for each house, but I think I'll start with Black Eagles simply because that one seems the most interesting to me. 

After that, I'll try Blue Lions because I like knights in fantasy, and then I'll try Golden Deer. 

I'll start with the Black Eagles, because it's the house that appeals me the most.

Then I'll play the Blue Lions, because they have the best characters, for me (I would start with them but I feel like starting with Edelgard makes more sense idk).

Finally Golden Deers, I'm not quite into them tho.

I'm starting with the Golden Deer because I'm not into them. I'll give them a chance to be more interesting then they seem at face value.

Plus I feel like I'll get through repeat playthroughs easier if I go in reverse order of interest.

Hm..This is a little tough one for me.

While Blue Lions is my favorite ever since the first trailer, I would prefer to play it on a harder difficulty. (My first run is always a Normal-Casual because of exploring and learning the ways, while also paying a lot of attention to how's the challenging going) (I might change my mind if I found Normal-Casual to be..Birthright. Gosh, Birthright Normal Mode was boring)

With that in mind, I would choose Golden Deer first. They seem like the most ''out and fun!'' team, which would be perfect for a more casual playthrough.

Secondly, I would choose the Blue Lions on a harder difficulty.

And lastly, there's the Black Eagles. They're going to be the last ones for a simple reason: There might be 2 routes. If there are 2 routes, my mind wouldn't change until I played the second one, making it the most viable last route.

Blue Lions remain my favorite of the houses, so of course I want to see them first. As for student stealing, I'm making a beeline for Faith!Byleth so I'll probably just pick up anyone who joins off that (basically, the only one I know for sure is Lysithea).

11 hours ago, Integrity said:

BLUE LIONS ON A SHIRT

I would totally wear that shirt as well.

Ever since we learned more about each house back in February I've found the Blue Lions to be the most appealing, mostly because the characters seem the most orthodox compared to the other houses which seem to have more gimmick personalities among their ranks, but that's just my opinion.