So Which house are you guys picking?

Which House are you most likely joining?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Which House are you most likely joining?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, iavasechui said:

At this point I’m probably going to just roll a d6....

Roll a percentage die you filthy casual. :KnollRoll:😛

01-33 Black Eagles

34-66 Blue Lions

67-99 Golden Deer

100 Play all three simultaneously.

Edited by PeaceRibbon
Joke enhancement

I think I'll be going with Golden Deer. I feel that the other two are stuck-up. Claude is also a very interesting character to me because he's not rigid like most lords. I like the idea of a trickster king, like Odysseus.

Edited by Vitezen

Honestly, I'm still not really sure, each one has great appeal. And I don't want to chose students from the other houses. Not the first time through each playthrough.

Blue Lions is pretty solid, mainly because the plot directly concerns some of its members. But Claude being a wildcard with a ragtag bunch of misfits seems really fun to play through. And playing the "villain" with Edelgard is also appealing. 

Right now I am thinking of doing M!Byleth with Claude and F!Byleth with Dimitri.

I'm surprised my Team seems to be the most popular here.  I was already leaning towards Lions, but post time skip Dmitri put it over the edge for me.

1 hour ago, blah the Prussian said:

Black Eagles gang rise up

I mean, they're obviously based off the country in my username, what do you expect

I'm going Black Eagles as well and I have to say, the very heavy Holy Roman Empire inspiration I'm getting from them is part of the decision, the Adrestian Empire feels full of history and lore from what we know.

Though all of Fodlàn is interesting from a history nerd point of view, which leads me to wonder what the inspiration behind Faerghus is, some of it is obviously Russia (what with Dimitri's name and the cold north aspect), but Russia is not exactly know for its knights.
Leicester on the other hand gives me strong British vibes, what with the king + the alliance/parliament of nobles. That and the real life english name lol

Before I knew of the timeskip I would've chosen Black Eagles for sure, now I have no preference in one of the lords whatsoever. So I'm undecided for now, but the Golden Deers have the most characters in it that I'm interested in currently.

5 hours ago, timon said:

I'm going Black Eagles as well and I have to say, the very heavy Holy Roman Empire inspiration I'm getting from them is part of the decision, the Adrestian Empire feels full of history and lore from what we know.

Though all of Fodlàn is interesting from a history nerd point of view, which leads me to wonder what the inspiration behind Faerghus is, some of it is obviously Russia (what with Dimitri's name and the cold north aspect), but Russia is not exactly know for its knights.
 Leicester on the other hand gives me strong British vibes, what with the king + the alliance/parliament of nobles. That and the real life english name lol

To be fair, knights weren't foreign to Russia and they did have their brand of heavy armored horseman.

Funnily although the aesthetics of Leicester are clearly England from what I've heard their government system is most similar to Poland-Lithuania.

Black Eagles:

I love the color red, edelgard is a prominent axe lord and I really want to experience it again since hector, petra is my waifu, and linhardt is basically me in real life and also lyn is my fire emblem waifu and reinhardt is my favorite meme.

I'm going to eventually be playing all 3 routes, but my order will go like this:
Blue Lions -> Golden Deer -> Black Eagles

Basically, Blue Lions interest me the most, and I want to save Black Eagles for last because I feel like it'll be the most "heavy" of the houses. Golden Deer fit nicely in the middle.

I voted Golden deer, but they're still pretty much in the balance with the Black eagles. I just love Edelgard to bits (and Petra 😍) but Golden deer have my favourite characters... I might start two save files simultaneously...

My heart is for Blue Lions!

I originally considered Golden Deer when we only had the 3 lords because Claude, but Dimitri and the Blue Lions really grew on me a lot (especially thanks to Felix and timeskip Dimitri)

Will be playing Blue Lions -> Golden Deer -> Black Eagles