Could our next Mythic Hero be none other than...

Radrex92

Ok so I usually don't post stuff like this on the forums but this idea just went into my head so I had to get other people's thought's on the matter. Since were getting Three House's later this month and since this month we're getting a Mythic Hero, could we be getting Sothis as a Mythic Hero? I'm thinking this because she could be considered to be a Dark Mythic Hero and were getting a Three House's Banner later this month so it would make sense to get a Mythic Hero from Three Houses. Also, it would be a good way for promotion and all that.

It'd be cool, but I think she's more likely to be added after TH is out for awhile like a few months. Also they're already doing the free Byleth with a purchase of TH as promotion.

Edited by Dragoncat

33 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Probably not?  It would spoil the game, especially if they pulled a Duma (as in, reveal the Big Bad).

I mean if it is sothis, I don't really see that as a spoiler, even if she is a final boss or something, there would be no indication were she to be added as a mythic.

The only issue I foresee with a July release is with what kind of unit she is. A lot of us assume dragon (and we’re probably correct lol), but would that not be a spoiler for some? Specifically, I am looking at the considerable portion of FEH’s user base that have never played a mainline FE game before, or those who do not own a Switch yet. Even if she is not a dragon, would the kind of weapon she uses also potentially be a spoiler? What if she uses the same blade as Byleth or somebody because they’re like related or something?! Haha

25 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I mean if it is sothis, I don't really see that as a spoiler, even if she is a final boss or something, there would be no indication were she to be added as a mythic.

Battle quotes tend to spoil things.  Case in point: Zelgius.

22 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That implies that spoilery battle quotes are even there to begin with, given sothis' presentation thus far, looking down on humanity and having a degree of arrogance wouldn't feel overly out of character within her current framework, outside of something absurd like "die nonbeliever" or "for seros" which I guess relies on the conclusion that she even is a villian to begin with, I am also curious as to what spoilery quote zelgius has, his existence is a spoiler naturally, but I don't recall any of his quotes being spoilers without context.

33 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I'm hyped for Sothis as a unit, I'd pull.  This one would be light, and I'd much rather use her than Eir. 

Sothis makes me think anima or dark personally.

i think pretty much everyone, with due exceptions, expected sothis as july's mythic hero

i personally see no real reasons to make a whole topic purely about this, but hey, points of view i guess

Edited by Yexin

I get that we will have the Trio and Byleth soon. But can I actually have some time to play the game to know the characters more before I am getting possibly hyped on their release? To me it feels like some have already played the game through in their minds. Now I just had to say this.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It'd be cool, but I think she's more likely to be added after TH is out for awhile like a few months. Also they're already doing the free Byleth with a purchase of TH as promotion.

Exactly my thoughts. 3H will build up hype for the mythic hero - if they released him day1, he would be widely unknown, although I don't believe it would have a huge impact on wether people were inclined to pull for him

11 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

That implies that spoilery battle quotes are even there to begin with, given sothis' presentation thus far, looking down on humanity and having a degree of arrogance wouldn't feel overly out of character within her current framework, outside of something absurd like "die nonbeliever" or "for seros" which I guess relies on the conclusion that she even is a villian to begin with, I am also curious as to what spoilery quote zelgius has, his existence is a spoiler naturally, but I don't recall any of his quotes being spoilers without context.

Have a read!

But if you're looking for a specific Mythic Hero that gives away too much, we have that, too.

Please, no, if this month is Light like I hear, I say it's high time Anri finally got the spotlight he's deserved for decades. I suppose I'm a bit of an odd one out, though, I'm still pissed that the Legendary Heroes went the way they did, and the Mythics have(at least so far) done much better at doing what I expected from the Legendaries. All the same, I see no reason to give a new game a Legendary/Mythic for at least a full two months after it comes out, especially with the surprising number of characters they can and should use for Mythics - Hartmut, Roland, Durban, Barigan, Bramimond, Elimine, Hanon, Athos, Helm, Baldr, Hezul, Od, Njörun, Dain, Neir, Ulir, Fjalar, Thrud, Ced, Bragi, Altina, Soan, Dheginsea, and of course Anri, off the top of my head, and that's before we get into Deity-Tier characters like Ashera, Mila, or even Anankos.

Edited by SoulWeaver

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

Have a read!

But if you're looking for a specific Mythic Hero that gives away too much, we have that, too.

I mean, these characters are spoilers on a fundamental level, but none of their quotes spoil anything in particular, if it were begnion zelgius giving obvious BK hints that could be much more of a spoiler, but this is already endgame zelgius.

His battle quotes don't spoil much

No draw no escape, really doesn't spoil anything meaningful

One will live one will die, again isn't much of a spoiler

Let's see how you handle this, is pretty generic

Say your prayers, again is generic

Any references to being a general of two countries will be clear as soon as zelgius is met in PoR regardless of heroes quotes

As for yune, I will give her quote mentioning a dream in a galdr of sealing is certainly a spoiler from as early as PoR, however, the term galdr holds no meaning to anyone who has not played PoR or RD, so the number of people this would spoil is pretty low as retention for random terms tends to be very low. Though Ashera bringing destruction is certainly a spoiler.

Though this also implies that IS isn't simply seeing spoilers for PoR and RD as much of a problem due to the game's age.

If you want some serious spoilers geaneology characters foreshadowing their own deaths is probably the most egregious if you ask me, the Arvis twist is the best in the series if you ask me.

Though I would say that any of these characters could be easily scrubbed of spoilers and little would be lost, except for zelgius and yune, zelgius would need to be completely changed and yune is a spoiler provided you remember the name.

21 hours ago, eclipse said:

IS doesn’t care about the spoiler police. They’ve already spoiled enough with the timeskip. 

...even Begnion armor Zelgius would have been more subtle...