July 2019 Summer Silhouettes

Othin

Sully would be an odd choice, unless they're just wanting to give every Awakening character an alt, looks like she's sitting in the 400s for CYL and Awakening isn't exactly hurting for special banner representation.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sully would be an odd choice, unless they're just wanting to give every Awakening character an alt, looks like she's sitting in the 400s for CYL and Awakening isn't exactly hurting for special banner representation.

She was 144th in the first CYL....but then her FEH incarnation happened, so she plummeted hard. Naturally Stahl, among others, suffered the same fate.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

She was 144th in the first CYL....but then her FEH incarnation happened, so she plummeted hard. Naturally Stahl, among others, suffered the same fate.

I wonder how much of that is being underpowered in FEH and how much of it is natural decline from the game not being as new anymore.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if they'd make a Donnel alt without his trademark pot helmet.

This guy does have something on his head though, and it could be another kind of pot helmet for Donny.

Kiragi doesn't wear anything like that, so I doubt it's him, even if this person is an archer. We've seen plenty of seasonal units that use weapons that they normally don't use.

And if the girl is Elincia, I suppose IS could pull another 2019 bride banner situation and add Geoffrey with her instead of Ike. But then that'd make me think Lucia would be there too, and I think that's too many Tellius characters after we saw two on that bride banner recently. Still technically a chance, but unlikely imo.

Crossing my fingers for Ike and Elincia here because of the silhouette on the right tho!

Edited by Anacybele

surprised that I wasn't the only one getting elincia vibes, admittedly summer mist is one that I have wanted for a bit now, but I highly doubt we will get any tellius this summer, gonna call chrom, because IS is creatively bankrupt when summer banners happen.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

good riddance if you ask me, to both of them, honestly though, I really don't think they were ever going to endure as beloved characters anyways, sully is too intense to be easily appreciated for anything other than an "she is something else at least" and stahl really doesn't stand out in an ocean of obligatory green knights, he doesn't even have a turbin or curly neon green hair to be visually distinctive.

My current guesses are that left is Est, right is Caeda. I also think the right one could be Eirika in which case the left might be Ross. I hope the left isn't Kiragi since that'd be the second child character locked behind a summer alt.

Just now, DarthR0xas said:

My current guesses are that left is Est, right is Caeda. I also think the right one could be Eirika in which case the left might be Ross. I hope the left isn't Kiragi since that'd be the second child character locked behind a summer alt.

est is being saved for spring 2020, it is no coincidence that palla came immediately after catria. not that I would complain about summer est.

I'd be highly amused if the right person was Forrest, sans curls.  But it'll probably be something like summer Sophia instead.

Spring banner had Catria first, and Palla theel year after. Bridal had Sanaki, and Sigrun following with Tanith the next year. 

Since IS has been incorporating old seasonals into the Tempest ‘story’ I would not be surprised to see one of the following: 

- Wendell (lowest odds, but the only one with a connection to Linde) 

- Bantu 

- Marth

- Camilla and Takumi’s retainers (i give these the highest odds) 

I do not think the whole banner will be filled with them, but I expect at least one or two of these characters to show up.

11 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

- Marth

I'm pretty sure he was a seasonal TT reward.

TBH I would find it funny if we ended up getting Summer Jagen, or maybe as Marth's best man whenever they do another bridal banner

9 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm pretty sure he was a seasonal TT reward.

TBH I would find it funny if we ended up getting Summer Jagen, or maybe as Marth's best man whenever they do another bridal banner

As a groom yes, but afaik I havent’s seen a summer alt of Marth. 

The one on the right looks to be Azura due to the hair. Similar wise, the spiky hair vibes give me the impression of Male Corrin. Come on Intelligent Systems, give us a Hoshidan Summer already!

I  find it interesting most see a young boy in the left image. At first glance I took it more as a short haired lady. Now I'm beginning to see a male in the left one too. The hair reminds me a bit of Alm.  I think the one on the right is wearing a flower crown. 

I'm hearing Forrest and Kiragi getting mentioned. I'd like that a lot. Though a swimsuit banner where a lack of clothing is the point wouldn't be a very good fit for Forrest. The left figure does seen to be an archer. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

i really have no clue about who those two might be

but since i have no orbs anyway, that's a complete skip for me (who would've guessed)

24 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I  find it interesting most see a young boy in the left image. At first glance I took it more as a short haired lady. Now I'm beginning to see a male in the left one too. The hair reminds me a bit of Alm.  I think the one on the right is wearing a flower crown. 

I'm hearing Forrest and Kiragi getting mentioned. I'd like that a lot. Though a swimsuit banner where a lack of clothing is the point wouldn't be a very good fit for Forrest. The left figure does seen to be an archer. 

Forrest is actually ripped under all that, just look at him with the towel.

Left one has something of M!Kana for me. Can say that its unlikely Rinkah because her hair is more smooth. Also one group of hair from the left one has the same form as M!Kana has. As much as I find this skipable I just find it likely.

But I still have a little hope that Rinkah might be hiding here. As for the right one I have no real clue. It could be quite a few characters again...

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Forrest is actually ripped under all that, just look at him with the towel.

Haha I think that's more classified under developer laziness rather then it being something like Deku actually being ripped despite being so smol.

But I meant it more in the sense that Forrest loves his clothing and so an outfit with so little clothing as a swimsuit wouldn't fit him very well. He'd want to go to town on outfits and you can't do that with just a set of swimming trunks. Maybe he'd wear a cute hat to go along with it?

I'm seeing double female, who I won't even begin to speculate about. 

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if they'd make a Donnel alt without his trademark pot helmet.

I wouldn't think they'd leave his head uncovered, he'd look lacking without something on. What'd they replace it with I cannot say for sure, and it'd be very likely to change based on the Seasonal in question. Summer Donnel would have a bucket emptied of water and sand sitting on his head.

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

stahl really doesn't stand out in an ocean of obligatory green knights, he doesn't even have a turbin or curly neon green hair to be visually distinctive.

He is very similar to Oscar, so he is something that had been done before, albeit more familiar to people due to being from Awakening. And, Stahl's ordinary and chill personality is heightened through contrast compared to Oscar's (who also has serious competition in Ranulf), the result of being surrounded by a cast that is overall more zesty and exaggerated.

17 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But I meant it more in the sense that Forrest loves his clothing and so an outfit with so little clothing as a swimsuit wouldn't fit him very well. He'd want to go to town on outfits and you can't do that with just a set of swimming trunks. Maybe he'd wear a cute hat to go along with it?

Or he can doing the daring thing and go against the waves of trunks and bikinis. Surfer or scuba Forrest? No. Resurrector of the Victorian full body swimsuit? YES.

*Posting as a coping mechanism at ~5 in the morning, the black dog of mortal anxiety is biting me*☹️

Edited by Interdimensional Observer