July 2019 Summer Silhouettes

Othin

Still hoping to see Anna get her time to shine. With how she focuses on the summer banners for money making schemes,  I could see her going "Desperate times call for desperate measures!" and putting herself in a bikini. If that's the case, in before we have Alfonse as the TT reward and Sharena just isn't visible as a silhouette. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought the one on the left could be Rinkah, but when new characters debut in heroes, they always have a weapon they could use in their games and none of Rinkah's classes can use bows... 

As for the one on the right, the hair make me think about Julia... Jugdral alts when IS?

Expecting this banner to end on the day the first summer banner also ends. In that case, I don't think I'll have anything left in the tank for this, unless Summer Laegjarn is powercreeped already.

2 hours ago, Yukiko said:

At first I thought the one on the left could be Rinkah, but when new characters debut in heroes, they always have a weapon they could use in their games and none of Rinkah's classes can use bows... 

As for the one on the right, the hair make me think about Julia... Jugdral alts when IS?

This is wrong. Charlotte can't use lances and Shigure can't use magic.

23 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Not on their own, but Charlotte, Shigure, and Rinkah are all capable of getting access to classes with those weapons through the right pairings/friendships.

I'm glad we've all established that dudebro on the left is dabbing.

I've seen some people say that it looks like Nils and Ninian, I slightly see Deirdre or Rinea on the right, but that could just be me hoping for a Jugdral alt/ hoping for Rinea to get in Heroes.

59 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Oh, you're right, I only thought about the most recent units... Then maybe it may be Rinkah...

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

The one on the right looks to be Azura due to the hair. Similar wise, the spiky hair vibes give me the impression of Male Corrin. Come on Intelligent Systems, give us a Hoshidan Summer already!

Technically they have

But definitely looking for the REAL Hoshidian Summer~

I see a lot of speculation that it's Kana or Nils on the left and Nowi/Nah on the right on the subreddit.

8 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

- Wendell (lowest odds, but the only one with a connection to Linde) 

lol wut

The only mage with a connection to her is Merric

Someone on Reddit drew this:

le8dn86lcn831.png

Thieir track record of being right isn't the best, but I always appreciate how creatively they draw their guesses. Also, it brought my attention to the silhouette on the right; it sure does look like a Manakete ear, even if it isn't Nowi's. Clearly, it's A!Summer Tiki 2.0.

7 minutes ago, Thane said:

le8dn86lcn831.png

Thieir track record of being right isn't the best, but I always appreciate how creatively they draw their guesses. Also, it brought my attention to the silhouette on the right; it sure does look like a Manakete ear, even if it isn't Nowi's. Clearly, it's A!Summer Tiki 2.0.

It looks a bit too tall to be Nowi IMO.

I'm placing my bets on Kiragi being the left silhouette, with the thing on the shadow's head resembling some sort of hat to be something in his special art. If Kiragi is left, wouldn't put it past IS to put Forrest in as well, as he is very popular among people. And Kiragi and Forrest are the respective younger son of the royal families. 

Part of me really prays for a summer Soleil but that's because of her being the ultimate cutie

if the right is Donnel, Sully, or Kiragi I will lose my marbles/all of my orbs. or if the right is Cherche.

praying the right isn't Elinicia because she got a Hoshidan Festival alt last year..................

Definitely getting my hopes up even though I know it'll be completely wrong, like hoping Libra and Nowi were Pent and Fjorm in the 2019 Bride teaser.

Edited by underthedorktree
forgot to include

12 minutes ago, Thane said:

le8dn86lcn831.png

That's very well drawn although I think Kanna would be a pretty weird choice for a shota alt since I don't think he's too popular. 

What could bring the pic down are the sizes. The lady on the right seems too big to be Nowi and the boy(?) on the left also seems bigger then the tiny Kana should be. 

I’ve been reading up on a lot of good speculation! I cannot unsee Male Kana; moreover, this brought to my attention that almost all dragons in this game have an alt, no? Myrrh, Nowi, Fae, Tiki, Corrin... etc., they all have a seasonal. The Kana’s, Nah, and Idunn (off the top of my head!) are the only ones missing—anyone else? Garon, Naga, Duma, if they count? Lol. If we DO get Male Kana for summer, that all but confirms a seasonal Female Kana is coming, perhaps on the Halloween banner to powercreep Myrrh. 😛

Personally, I would love a Kiragi! Alm would be great, too. A Fates kid, though, would have tie-ins to female Corrin and Takumi being on a summer banner already. I’m also ready for Alm spam!

What if the silhouettes are Ninian and Nils? That would cause quite a hubbub! 

Is that a...bucket of...fish...?

Uh, anyway, looks like long-ish hair on the right and short hair (with bunny ears? Nope; more fish) on the left. Left looks like an archer with a palm leaf arrowhead. Right has a bucket of fish. The arms on the left seem to have some muscle definition to them, right is obviously female. I'm a bit stumped, so maybe they're from FE6 or something. The left guy reminds me a bit of Klein (but could possibly be Rinkah since she has muscle definition and short, choppy hair, but the hair style reminds me more of GBA-era young-masculine hair.) Right girl could be almost anyone.

Don't think its Elinca: besides her already being on a summer banner (yes the kimono one or w/e counts as a summer banner)... said banner is going to be out at the same time as this new one. No way they try to sell a seasonal for the first time while having the old one available as well. That's just splitting that character's fanbase's orbs instead of trying to cover more ground. Bad for business. 

Anyhow, right could be manakete, or that pointing bit could be part of a hair accessory. Too tall to be Nowi, and both Tikis already have summer outfits. Beyond that its fair game for the manaketes... though probably not Fae or Myrrh either. Could be Idunn, could be Kana, could be Nah. 

Left is "almost literally anyone as long as they're slim".

EDIT: Screw it, going to guess Alm and Faye. 

Edited by TheNiddo

After reading the comments, yeah, I was wondering if Alm would be the left one, too. I guess it could be Donnel? I'm still getting more GBA hair vibes, though. I don't think it's Kana, but I would be humored if it was (since during discussion on this year's last summer banner, I mentioned the Kanas/Morgans getting water balloon summer alts.) I think that some of the guesses may be off with the right, though. This one's hair only goes a little past her shoulder blades, rather than all the way down to her mid- or low-back. It's also not super-thick, so it couldn't be Heather or whoever (not that anyone guessed her; she's just a comparative example.) Wouldn't be surprised if the lady on the right comes from an older game.

Alm/Celica wouldn't surprise me (regarding silhouettes), but I didn't guess them before because I didn't think they'd give them new alts so soon.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Not on their own, but Charlotte, Shigure, and Rinkah are all capable of getting access to classes with those weapons through the right pairings/friendships.

Technically, everyone Fates can wield every weapon with the right pairing (Corrin in the appropriate class).

Left one looks like a shota. I'll say its Nils, Rolf, M!Kana, or Gordin just cuz I feel all four of those have hair that match up with the silhouette.

I think the right one is Caeda but it honestly looks like it could be anyone that's slim with long hair like Cherche or Faye o̶r̶ ̶K̶a̶r̶e̶l̶

8 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Left one looks like a shota. I'll say its Nils, Rolf, M!Kana, or Gordin just cuz I feel all four of those have hair that match up with the silhouette.

I think the right one is Caeda but it honestly looks like it could be anyone that's slim with long hair like Cherche or Faye o̶r̶ ̶K̶a̶r̶e̶l̶

Heck yeah! Karel in a bikini!