What Are Your Dream Seasonals/Alts?

Personally, I'd LOVE to see a Summer or Valentines Day Soleil, Groom and Bride Chrom and Sumia, and possibly my most required Groom Frederick..... husbando.......

I'd really like another Lissa alt as well.

Laurent is my favorite character of all time so I'm just waiting for him to finally be put in as a seasonal or FINALLY put in just in general (Smh Kjelle).

Also, I’d really love to see a Risen King Chrom based off of that one Cipher card. Really should’ve gotten that spot on the fallen banner instead of F!Corrin.

Edited by underthedorktree
Wanted to add to my original post.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, underthedorktree said:

Personally, I'd LOVE to see a Summer or Valentines Day Soleil, Groom and Bride Chrom and Sumia, and possibly my most required Groom Frederick..... husbando.......

I'd really like another Lissa alt as well.

Laurent is my favorite character of all time so I'm just waiting for him to finally be put in as a seasonal or FINALLY put in just in general (Smh Kjelle).

In terms of Legendary Alts, I want Knight Lord Seliph and Master Knight Leif, since they're the only FE lords besides Sigurd who currently don't have any alts

In terms of Seasonal Alts, I want Groom Sigurd and Bride Deirdre, as well as Valentines Ares and Lene

Summer Morgan and Morgan: Not in fanservicy swimsuits but dressed as pirates. They seem the type to think that's what you're supposed to do on the beach and they also seem the type to have lots of fun going ''Yaaarrr!''

Halloween Mae and Boey: Mae can dress up as a Gorgon since Valentia seems inspired by Greece. Boey would dress as a mummy with the implication that he's not in a costume but that Mae wrapped him up and dragged him along. 

Bridal Serra and Groom Erk: Serra is dressed in a beautiful wedding dress and Erk has a ball and chain around his leg so he doesn't run away. 

Winter Garon: Its Garon....in a santa outfit. The beard would make him a great fit for the costume. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

I will be extremely happy if it involves Jeorge without a shirt.  Or Lugh/Raigh in Christmas alts (so they can join Fae).

halloween soren but it's just soren with a ghost sheet over him and all you see is his sandles poking out the bottom

Hmm, how do I do this? One character for each seasonal theme perhaps?

Spring Oscar
Bride Minerva
Summer Hinoka
Summer Two Reinhardt
Dancer Barst
Halloween Maria
Winter Mathilda
New Year Cherche
Valentine's Seth
Hot Spring Titania
Picnic Camus
Legendary Palla
Mythic Palla

I docked some characters for having an existing alt, but if I like them enough it's not going to stop me wanting another one. Apologies to Michalis, Fiora, Julia, Oliver, Nephenee, Bartre and Clair who were considered but missed the cut.

Edited by Humanoid

Summer Festival Rinkah
Bridal Elice
Groom Merric
Bridal Deirdre
Groom Sigurd
Valentine  Tatiana
Valentine  Zeke
Summer Bartre
Summer Karla
Christmas Athena
Christmas Nagi
Spring Julia
Spring Seliph
Picnic Lucia (RD Version would be nice, but I take both)

I follow on Hot Spring Titania and please put Reina along with her.

A few here are not in the game yet. That shows my desperation.
This makes me wonder what we could get instead of Adrift..

Edited by Stroud

Themes:

Kellam, Stahl, and Donnel in cowboy outfits. Bonus points if Kellam is based off the Man With No Name.

The Battle of Revolution outfits for Valbar, Leon, and Kamui. Or just Samurai based-alts in general.

Scientist Miriel and Laurent. Ricken and Henry could possibly join in on the fun.

Older versions of Grey, Tobin, and Kliff several years after the events of SoV. Essentially, Tobin as a lord, Grey as a knight (the title, not the class), and Kliff as a wizard. I just want to see these three with beards and mustaches.

Older versions of Alm, Celica, Marth, heck just the lords in general. It would be neat to see what hardships and triumphs they went through after the games, and to see how much they may have changed after years of ruling.

Olympic themed alts, since they could cover a lot of different sports and have multiple banners that don't repeat themselves.

A deep-sea themed alt, with scuba gear, harpoons, old time diving suits, and more.

Backyard games alts. Because I want to see beanbags and horseshoes as weaopons, and they could get creative with this.

Kaden, Selkie, Panne, and/or Yarne jumping on trampolines. Don't care how ridiculous it ends up being, I just want to see them make it work (and any of the characters personalities would make it hilarious).

Individual:

Laurent with an outfit based off "Lawrence of Arabia".

Duma while in full armor and wielding his lance.

Kamui as a shepherd.

Kellam as a Vagabond

Undead Deen.

Valentine: Marth, Caeda, Alm, Celica

Spring: Est, Panne, Yarne

Brides: Sumia, Deirdre, Karla, Florina

Grooms: Eliwood, Sigurd, Chrom, Bartre, Rath, Hector

Summer: Brom, Nephenee

Yukata: Lyn

Halloween: Seliph, Julia, Leif, Nanna, Finn

Christmas: Brom, Nephenee, Ike, Mist

Legendaries: Leif, Seliph, Sigurd, Elincia, Celica

I'd also like Lyn to get an alt for the normal summoning pool, one with her wielding her Mani Katti. There isn't a single Lyn in the normal permanent summoning pool now since they took out a bunch, and that's saddening for me.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I've got a few:
Summer Klein (Infantry Bow/Dagger)
Summer Marisa (Infantry Lance/Axe/Bow)
Brave Klein (Green mage with Fimbulvetr)
Queen Laevatein
Dancer Soleil (Bow Dancer, idc if colored or not)

Nowi alt I want most for flavor is bride, for gameplay I'd like her on the dancer banner to help out in Abyssal clears and for the weapon I want an axe to complete the color triangle and give her physical damage.  Preferably not an infantry so I can run tactics with two regular Nowi + Witch Nowi.

2 hours ago, underthedorktree said:

my most required Groom Frederick..... husbando.......

OH MY GOD YES!

I love Freddy so so much and he wears suits anyway, so he'd ROCK a groom tux! ❤️

I also want bear costume Halloween Frederick as a beast unit wielding claws as weapons. Because, ya know, he's a Freddy Bear! :3

Legendary flying healer Elincia is an absolute must.

And lastly, Summer RD Ike! He needs to show off all them muscles already, not just his biceps! XD He's sexy! Christmas Ike would be great too, and I also designed a look for him in that category myself.

Summer Elincia or Bride Elincia would be great too since I also love her. :3

Edited by Anacybele

I want someone under a ghost sheet on the Halloween banner. Always imagined it being Fae, but any childlike or cute character could probably pull it off.

Also, I do think Azura has more than enough alts, but even if Young Azura was a bit unnecessary she was a very interesting alt to me. I wouldn't mind more alts in the same vein as her exploring some aspects of characters that we never got to see in their games, as long as they don't take over too much over adding actual new characters. But things like younger or older versions of characters, characters from alternate timelines or even genderbends I think could be very interesting if they do it right. I see @Ice Dragon mention wanting "all growed up Fae" from time to time, I'd definitely support that.

I really liked the casual banner back in May, so I wouldn't mind one more of those. Simple but very tasteful and interesting banner. Perhaps for people it's hard to imagine without their armor, like Zelgius.

I definitely wouldn't mind summer Ophelia or Mae. I would also like to see adult Tiki wearing a yukata.

I want a Sports themed banner with Lyn as a Takraw player, Owain in a baseball outfit, Rinkah in Rugby, and Basketball Eliwood. The TT reward being Boxing Hector.

I also want a drunk and rowdy Florina as a summer festival alt due to her supports with Farina.

Spoiler

Starts in B Support

Farina: And that’s not all, come to think of it… Has anyone here seen you at a festival? I swear, you are a completely different person once you start coming out of your shell!

Continues in A Support

Farina: Why so glum? You really look down.
Florina: B-Because… you said you would keep that stuff secret!
Farina: Yeah, but it’s not like Lyn, I mean… Lady Lyndis…cares… She was laughing, too! It’s not as bad as you make it out to be… …Not as bad as when you started singing the Pegasus Counting Song all the way to one hundred at that one festival back when–
Florina: No! Stop! It’s so embarrassing!
Farina: I mean, it’s not like I included the part where you got up on that table full of food, sat yourself down cross-legged, and started belting out that song with a crooked grin on your face! Right?

Edit: I almost forgot, if Picnic continues being a thing I'd like to see Picnic Oscar and Picnic Larum too

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Summer Chrom, M!Robin (I'll take M!Grima as well!), and Libra

Groom Chrom and Bride Sumia

Risen King Chrom (Learned about this guy from fanfics!)

Izana... not an alt, just him.

6 hours ago, underthedorktree said:

Nice to see someone else cares about Laurent lol, I'm still pissed he's the one Awakening kid that didn't get in (also pissed Kjelle got in over him but I guess Heroes is lacking in non-seasonal armoured units).

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

The Battle of Revolution outfits for Valbar, Leon, and Kamui. Or just Samurai based-alts in general.

Yes. I'm still salty that they didn't get something like the Rise of the Deliverance DLC to themselves, I wish they'd been given more screentime. 😞

It would be nice to see the trio get some alts in Heroes, aside from that I think it's about time we had some beast seasonals (Naesala when???).