What Are Your Dream Seasonals/Alts?

I'm seeing a ton of people in this thread wanting summer alts, I can see why they do like 2 a year

I'm going to just leave this here

PLsqOAq.jpg y'all thirsty, no wonder they make so much off these banners

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want like a young Severa kinda like young azura and see the spunky bright eyed little girl before everything in her life in went to shit. Also obligatory Summer Severa mention cause of course. I just want a Severa alt of any kind. I'll take anything at this point alright! Anyway swimsuit Peri too. Peri's got melons.

Personally would like to see Christmas or Valentines Anna since I like the outfits for those two seasonal banners and Anna is my favorite character who has yet to get an alt in Heroes but really at this point I would even be happy just to see her incarnations from Awakening and Fates in Heroes.

Other than her I would like to see alts for L'Arachel, Joshua, Cherche and Lonqu. I would like to see L'Arachel bring the Latona staff into the game (unless they are saving that for Brave Eirika which might happen someday) otherwise I could see her and Joshua on Halloween or maybe Christmas. Cherche and Lonqu are both characters I like and seem to still be popular characters from Awakening that have yet to get alts. I could at least see Cherche on next years picnic seasonal since if I remember correctly some of her supports from Awakening mentioned she was a good cook so maybe?

A Blue Flying Elise, preferably a Lance, but a Tome is doable, with an actual Defense stat.

Some kind of Green Nowi, probably an Armor, but an Axe or something, not another Dragon since she needs some way to deal Physical Damage~

I have no desired seasonals, because I want more new hero banners dangit!

As for alts, I honestly wouldn't mind them drawing some inspiration from Cipher. I saw these cards that had Minerva and Maria with their classes swapped (Cleric Minerva and Wyvern Rider Maria). I actually would be curious to see more stuff like that.

Edited by Sentinel07

my dream alts would probably be no alts performing levin (possibly with a banjo) and performing soren  (this is kind of an italian(swiss actually) youtuber's joke, basically a subscriber told him to forge a wind tome for soren, called Bad Romance, and everytime soren attacked with that tome, the youtuber edited Bad Romance's refrain to play)

I really wanna see a Spring Severa/Selena and Spring/Valentine/Bride Faye !! also I wanna see a regular Charlotte,,,,,,, like all we got was the Bride but not the real charlotte ???

also Bride Sumia would be cool. a dancer Soleil would be cool too

Beruka. Any kind of Beruka alt. But possibly something peaceful and relaxed like Picnic or Christmas.

And Halloween Lute. Specifically Witch Lute. Give me Lute as a cute witch or give me Death!

And Yukata Aversa. It can be for New Years or summer, I don't care.

And Peri as a chef. And Headless Knight Eldigan for Halloween. 

And any child dressed as a bunny for Spring. No, not like Veronica. I want a literal rabbit costume.

And Dorothy introduced as a seasonal. Anything to get her.

And Legendary Sanaki inspired by that Cipher card of her as an adult. She looked cool AF and it would also make my slight crush for her less problematic.

And Dancer Faye. And Groom Soleil with Bride Forrest.

So many seasonal ideas, so little space. We clearly need to add more seasonal banners.

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

my dream alts would probably be no alts performing levin (possibly with a banjo) and performing soren  (this is kind of an italian(swiss actually) youtuber's joke, basically a subscriber told him to forge a wind tome for soren, called Bad Romance, and everytime soren attacked with that tome, the youtuber edited Bad Romance's refrain to play)

No way... You are a LBN fan too? I loved that let's play! But why stop at performing Soren? We can make a whole banner out of memes.

How about Modern Days Marcia dressed as a secretary? And modern days Rolf dressed as a Twitch streamer?

And a traditional Chinese dress for Mia.

And of course Sephiran dressed as Sephirot, with Shinon dressed as Batman.

Edited by GrandeRampel

22 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Summer Morgan and Morgan: Not in fanservicy swimsuits but dressed as pirates. They seem the type to think that's what you're supposed to do on the beach and they also seem the type to have lots of fun going ''Yaaarrr!''

Halloween Mae and Boey: Mae can dress up as a Gorgon since Valentia seems inspired by Greece. Boey would dress as a mummy with the implication that he's not in a costume but that Mae wrapped him up and dragged him along. 

Bridal Serra and Groom Erk: Serra is dressed in a beautiful wedding dress and Erk has a ball and chain around his leg so he doesn't run away. 

Winter Garon: Its Garon....in a santa outfit. The beard would make him a great fit for the costume. 

I love the idea for the first two. Mainly we could get a pirate banner feat those two, Saber, Deen and Shura

21 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

The Battle of Revolution outfits for Valbar, Leon, and Kamui. Or just Samurai based-alts in general.

Throw in either a younger Lon'qu or normal Say'ri/Yenfay and we gucci. 

Also, I want Halloween Lukas, Christmas and Halloween Berkut, Any Reinhardt and Anthony or No Pants Marth. Hell A throwback banner to Marth, Merric, Alm and Celica's old designs with Elice as the TT. New characters + More male alts +Alm and Merric get alts 

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If we ever get a chef/cook theme, I want Rebecca.

And the CYL heroes I'd absolutely love: Marth, Brom, Eirika, Elincia, Ninian, Nils, Matthew

If we get a chef/cook theme, add Patty to that 😛

On 7/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, Captain Karnage said:

I'm seeing a ton of people in this thread wanting summer alts, I can see why they do like 2 a year

I'm going to just leave this here

Hide contents

PLsqOAq.jpg y'all thirsty, no wonder they make so much off these banners

They gotta make their money somehow and these banners print money.

I'd like a staff Elincia and L'Arachel but I don't think I have the orbs for them.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, GrandeRampel said:

And Groom Soleil with Bride Forrest.

After reading all of these, if this was a contest, you'd be a winner.

Groom Soleil and Bride Forrest would steal my entire heart, and I try not to pay money for banners but I would lose my marbles...............

If IS somehow sees this, you know what to do.

My dream seasonal would be one dancer banner with: Elphin, Nils, Tethys, Larum with Phina as the TT.  give me that banner and I will be happy.

On 7/6/2019 at 5:14 PM, NegativeExponents- said:

I want a Sports themed banner with Lyn as a Takraw player, Owain in a baseball outfit, Rinkah in Rugby, and Basketball Eliwood. The TT reward being Boxing Hector.

Someone else who wants a Sport banner, yay!

I was thinking:

• Learning Lacrosse/Polo Pegasus: Florina- The idea is that Lyn has been teaching her offscreen. Both Lacrosse and Polo have some origins on plains, although Sacae = Central Asia, so Polo would be more accurate.
  • Lifelong Runner: Leif- The prince who has been on the run for his entire life gets to be a marathon runner. A fun play on a sad fact.
  • Home-Run Hero-King: Marth- Japan's favored lord from Japan's classic FE, dressed up for Japan's favorite sport. Behold his legendary Bathion!
  • TT Reward: Legendary Coach: Mathilda- Mathilda as a basketball coach who can still slam dunk if she feels like it. She is mature, so she is suited for the role, and Titania already has an alt, so Mathilda can take this one instead.

I can't think of a fifth unit, but Soccer/International Football has global appeal, so it'd be someone playing that.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, SockPuppet said:

Summer Owain, wearing nothing but the tiniest little swimming trunks... drawn by Meka... oh my!

Have you seen his Fire Emblem Warriors underwear?

Ok more to add to the list of wanted alts.

When the first Valentine's event was coming the first thing I thought of was ancient Rome and thought it'd be cool to see some seasonal units in tunics, togas, the sandals, gladiator outfits, the obligatory Eros/Cupid cosplay, and maybe some representation of Saint Valentine and Claudius II.

Valentines:

Heartbroken Emperor: Hardin. Cavalry Sword.

So here we have a Hardin whose despair has gotten the best of him. After he found out that his love for Nyna was unrequited, he has taken it upon himself to prevent any marriages from occurring in Askr. Best character I could think of to mirror Claudius II

Love's Ally: Inigo. Flying Healer.

Opposed to the the tyrant's rule, Inigo has taken it upon himself to protect all those in search of love. His role mirrors my personal favorite depiction of Saint Valentine who supposedly wed young couples in secret when Claudius II banned marriage.

Altean Gladiator: Marth. Infantry Fist or Lance.

Camus would have been a better fit but he's off in Valentia enjoying his amnesiac life and I honestly just wanted pantsless Marth and figured bare chested gladiator with the sandals was a good close second to that. Although Gladiator would translate to "Swordsman" they actually fought with a variety of weapons including nets, tridents, bow and arrow, daggers, or even with Roman boxing gloves and I just thought either Fist or Lance would be cooler than the usual sword.

Sadistic Matchmaker: Niles. Flying Archer.

The cupid of the banner. Probably the one who shot the love arrow at Hardin but also decided to have Nyna fall in love with someone else.

Eternal Affection: Nyna. Cavalry Blue Tome (TT reward)

Of course we have to include the love interest of the one who started all this so Nyna is here too in the usual TT spot as a way of is begging people to please do AR.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Someone else who wants a Sport banner, yay! 

Glad to see I'm not alone! I for sure thought I'd be the only one with how anti-modern a lot of people seem when it comes to alts.

I'll do only characters that are currently in the game.

• Begnion Zelgius
  • Summer Tharja
  • Halloween Xander
  • Master Knight Leif with Gáe Bolg
  • Risen Chrom
  • Exalt Chrom
  • Lord Ike (PoR)
  • Dracoknight Maria
  • Michalis with a lance
Edited by SSbardock84

6 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Glad to see I'm not alone! I for sure thought I'd be the only one with how anti-modern a lot of people seem when it comes to alts.

I don't get why people are so opposed to Sports for alts. Swimsuits are just as modern. Designated swimsuits (as opposed to plain old underwear) go back no further than maybe the 1600s, and what everybody is wearing in FEH is a mid-late 20th Century phenomenon. Halloween as in FEH is no ancient Celtic festival either. Swimsuits are accepted, because we already have them as commonplace, I'm not sure if there is any other reason for it.

As long as specific real world brands aren't being referenced, so no Nike swoosh, I do not see the issue. If everyone can pretend the FEniverse has nylon, a 1930s scientific invention, then they can pretend a slew of sports got invented in the FEniverse.

And that swimsuits exist is why I dislike the excuse they gave years ago why the TMS crew can't be in this game, but that is besides the point.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't get why people are so opposed to Sports for alts. Swimsuits are just as modern. Designated swimsuits (as opposed to plain old underwear) go back no further than maybe the 1600s, and what everybody is wearing in FEH is a mid-late 20th Century phenomenon. Halloween as in FEH is no ancient Celtic festival either. Swimsuits are accepted, because we already have them as commonplace, I'm not sure if there is any other reason for it.

As long as specific real world brands aren't being referenced, so no Nike swoosh, I do not see the issue. If everyone can pretend the FEniverse has nylon, a 1930s scientific invention, then they can pretend a slew of sports got invented in the FEniverse.

And that swimsuits exist is why I dislike the excuse they gave years ago why the TMS crew can't be in this game, but that is besides the point.

Problem that I have with sports as a theme is the general uniformness of things, compared to swimsuits, there is no absolute thing that swimwear must be, though it may conjure specific images there are plenty of things that that make them differ, from various extra bits on the swimsuit itself (ruffled tops and different patterns) to the potential for accessories (fredricks jacket or flowers), I just dont think there is much you could do to make batter ike differ from pitcher ephraim, much less make you really think that only ike/ephraim would wear that. This also applies to school uniforms, I dont think it will happen and likewise, I dont think it would be all that good to go for. The best seasonal alts in my opinion make you think of the character without seeing them in the outfit. 

As for the subject matter, I want insecure summer zelgius acting really wierd and trying way too hard to hide his brand, alongside summer sephrain to complement him by generally enjoying himself, both would be a bit more modestly dressed of course than would be common for summers.