What Are Your Dream Seasonals/Alts?

I'd really like Bride Leanne and Groom Naesala. Or Valentine Leanne and Naesala. Or even Halloween Leanne and Naesala with matching pirate outfits.

Bride Oboro with a traditional japanese wedding kimono. Maybe Groom Takumi to accompany her.

Any Jugdral alt because it deserves representation. 

Any Anna alt.

Christmas Sephiran and Sanaki.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Yukiko said:

I'd really like Bride Leanne and Groom Naesala. Or Valentine Leanne and Naesala. Or even Halloween Leanne and Naesala with matching pirate outfits.

Naesalla would look fabulous in a white outfit. And being a pirate might be a nice Halloween outfit since he already is one. 

Risen King/Groom Chrom, Summer Dimitri and Claude, Spring Innes and Eirika. I imagine Innes would be unamused with the bunny motif.

Though I think Dimitri and Claude will have a seasonal banner next year, no question. Edelgard will be on either the Bridal or Summer as well. Or Spring. Could be all three.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, underthedorktree said:

After reading all of these, if this was a contest, you'd be a winner.

Groom Soleil and Bride Forrest would steal my entire heart, and I try not to pay money for banners but I would lose my marbles...............

If IS somehow sees this, you know what to do.

I think that is the only context outside of canon outfits where I would see a female using a male-like outfit xD

12 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Problem that I have with sports as a theme is the general uniformness of things, compared to swimsuits, there is no absolute thing that swimwear must be, though it may conjure specific images there are plenty of things that that make them differ, from various extra bits on the swimsuit itself (ruffled tops and different patterns) to the potential for accessories (fredricks jacket or flowers), I just dont think there is much you could do to make batter ike differ from pitcher ephraim, much less make you really think that only ike/ephraim would wear that. This also applies to school uniforms, I dont think it will happen and likewise, I dont think it would be all that good to go for. The best seasonal alts in my opinion make you think of the character without seeing them in the outfit. 

Fair criticism, I hadn't thought of that. Though since I had a mixed sports banner in mind, no overlap of the same event, and I imagined such a banner to be a one-off, the samey problem I thought would be avoided. A little personality could still be injected via the color schemes, but I see what you mean.