BHB: Marth & Caeda

mampfoid

51 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It really sucks when you write a bible of comments for each video during 40 minutes only to have your computer glitch out and have all that work dissapear in 1 second.

I kinda lost the drive to do that again so I'll just put something short here in general. 

I watched each video and all of them were amazing in their own unique ways. I apologize beforhand for taking so long to answer but my time has been diminishing because I took a Summer course to finish College a little faster and also because I've been using a lot of my free time playing FGO and Epic Seven so I couldn't find the right time to watch the clears (until today). 

Don't worry about it, happens to me every now and again. It's the worst. The fact that I know you watched and enjoyed the clear is enough for me.

Catch the Yune one when you get the chance!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good grief I'm late to this party, even though I cleared within the first 30 mins of release, armor emblem this time, not too hard, but certainly fun, nice showing of my amelia.

On 7/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, Landmaster said:

I honestly expected him to die right away on Turn 1 and I was even more surprised he one-shot the Lance Cav after that~ Needless to say,I was like, I have to record this, LOL~ Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did~ I was also quite impressed that Celica could take on the Lance Cav, as well~

Ah, that Brendan/May theme music~ Makes it feel a lot more fun for the girls and it was a pretty easy battle for them. Senkura’s chipping right off the bat made it easy for a lot of the foes to fall. OG!Sakura is the usual killing machine, taking everyone down on EP~ Those double bonds make her not even break a sweat to double Marth~ Awesome!

Easy kill on Caeda by Takumi means the team is safe from her annoying debuffs for the rest of the map~ Sakunyan easily blows back the mages while Reyson gets rid of the Lance Cav~  Maribelle gets her time to shine by killing the big boss and assisting Sakunyan to get the final kill with some support from her brother. Also great and cute music!

Sometimes our units can be full of surprises. haha 

Yeah, I love all of Hoenn's music very much. Glad you enjoyed the girls. I am always happy to see how effective they are.

Tell me about it. I hated that Debuff so much. Glad everyone had a role in the victory and thanks.~

On 7/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, Zeo said:

Child's play for your pinapples. I didn't bother doing a Matt clear for this map because it was so fun, but you managed to make a clear like this interesting and fresh. I really needed to do more colorless only clears when this was a regular thing for me.

The Sakura clear and your third clear both gave me nostalgic feels as well. The former for how long it's been since I've seen things like OG Sakura's titanic damage (like... seriously..) and the latter for the music choice.

Thanks! Yeah, it can be hard to show off new things with simpler BHBs, but colourless only always ends up fun for me.

Sakura is still dealing out that massive damage, yep. Double Bonds are such a fun time. It great to see someone else who played Grandia. That game is still dear to my heart.~

On 7/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, Zeo said:

You might just noticed the team has changed a bit while they've been a way.

I am so happy to see they are back. With some new shine on them and a new toy as well! Amelia is as tanky as ever and Morgan blew his way through the lines with the support of Ninian and Priscilla. It was nice to see Marth and Caeda left for last only to fall to Morgan and Amelia respectively. Congrats to Amelia especially, but you too fo course. haha

On 7/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, mcsilas said:

Sunkumi once again shows how crazy a flying archer is at sniping things from the sky. Takus made short work of the map, before I knew it, it was over! 

Never getting tired of flying healer shenanigans for the princesses, or Sakuras dishing out massive damage. Also nice to see Sakunyan take more of a spotlight in the stars clear

They weren't ptepared for a flying archer, that's for sure. (though Caeda is urprisingly tanky)

Yeah, Og!Sakura kind of steals the spotlight from everyone in the Princess Clears, so it's nice that Sakunyan has her own stage like that.

Would've uploaded these earlier, but the program I was using decided to not work with me for a few nights. Anywho, let's go to an Archanea clear! Time for the OG Christmas cavaliers and the headbanded recent VG participants to show their stuff!

One of the best acts of treason I have seen. xD Cain certainly blew me away with how much damage he took. Led the enemies right to the rest of the team in a weaked state. I also found it the little accidental convo between Cain, Able and Barst funny: "Attack" "Advance?" "Yep" *retreats*. Good job!

And for something different, here some Branded descendants taking on their ancestors!

You took a lot of risk with both Dark Heroes there, but it certainly payed off. Not to mention they probably loved being all dramatic in this fight. Who doesn't want to beat up their exalted ancestors anyway? Idiots, that's who.

Sorry it took all weekend (again) to reply. While I manage to squish some quick replies into my daily stuff (weekends tend to be booked out lately), watching videos is not always possible. 

Oooh love the Armored Blow theme! Love the offensive Quadzura even more! Nice Tibarn debut as well, the ruler of the skies couldn't care less about that annoying land terrian. Hope to see more themed GF clears soon 😛 (once you get more Cordelias)

Nice to see Oliver and his co again! Doubling Oliver is a sight to see and Walhart just walked in that army like nothing. Love Stahl's duel at the end though, nice use of his new weapon! There's something familiar about the way you do this map...and you'll see.

Haha, you won't see an armored blow theme often from me. Warding blow next. 

Walhart actually had to find the right spot to tank anything. Too much deadly stuff around (effective Caeda, magic stuff etc.). 

Would've uploaded these earlier, but the program I was using decided to not work with me for a few nights. Anywho, let's go to an Archanea clear! Time for the OG Christmas cavaliers and the headbanded recent VG participants to show their stuff!

That's a new theme, right? Abel instead of Camus is indeed more fitting, even if I really like Camus. 

Your start is similar to Walhart opener, you're right. But not many red units would have been able to tank that lance cav though. Cane and Abel doing a great job even without dew refines , Barst does what he was meant for. ^^ Good luck getting enough for both Cavs one day. I'm done with the retainer cav refines for now (Stahl and Oscar). 

And for something different, here some Branded descendants taking on their ancestors!

Great start with Odin and Owain, some themed clears I had in mind din't work because the units where not able to do exactly that (i.e. Celicas). Fitting that Lucina beams in to save the day last turn. 

Congrats! 

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...