• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

We have: Red Dagger Cav and Blue Bow

We lack: Blue Dagger Cav and Red Bow

IS: Let's make another Red Dagger Cav and Blue Bow

Also IS: Let's include a colorless dagger cav on this banner even though the previous summer banner had one.

That aside, this banner, at worst, gets a passing grade from me simply because it has no additional FEH OCs. I'll probably try for Lyn and maybe Lilina too.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Wolt's Bow is stated to have a range of 1. 

And it's not a typo unless the Japanese video messed up too because it states the same thing.

Edited by Sentinel07

Lyn and Lilina both didn't need more seasonals, but Ursula is fine, and Wolt and Fiora finally getting into the game is really nice.

Not sure what this does to my plans. May or may not do much pulling here.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess the 3H banner will at least be a hope for getting a banner with more than one guy for a change.  Male Byleth, Claude, and Dmitri would be our first banner with multiple guys since what, like 6 months ago?

The Gallia and Valentine's Day banners were both majority male, while the Laguz Royals and Awakening banners were evenly split.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess the 3H banner will at least be a hope for getting a banner with more than one guy for a change.  Male Byleth, Claude, and Dmitri would be our first banner with multiple guys since what, like 6 months ago?

Since the Yarne/Brady banner.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The desperation is real.

Not until they power creep Desperation.

I’m happy if they keep making debutants free units. I want Wolt but can live without the others.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Wolt's Bow is stated to have a range of 1. 

And it's not a typo unless the Japanese video messed up too because it states the same thing.

It's a typo. Watch his battle: he attacks a wyvern, which has a 1-range weapon but can't counter.

Personal concern that's not directly related to this banner but only tangentially: I'm kind of worried that we still don't have a red bow. Who are they even saving it for? If Rath makes it into Heroes, I hope he's not that red bow. It would be the WORST color for the team he'd be on. Wolt being a green bow cavalier (as well as Sue existing) is making me really nervous that Rath is going to be a blue bow cav or the red bow cav, since they seem to like giving bows and daggers colors randomly.

11 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you were constantly saving orbs for Wolt and as a result there was little incentive to spend orbs. What happened to your orbs? 

I spent them on Bride Ninian because I am weak and wasn't caring too much about this game.

I also 100% genuinely did not expect this to exist so there's that too.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Personal concern that's not directly related to this banner but only tangentially: I'm kind of worried that we still don't have a red bow. Who are they even saving it for?

Oh yeah, this is a good question too. When the flying fuck are we getting a red bow?!

Shots, I've never realized that I wanted Wolt so badly in Heroes.

Still, he seems to be going for a ''+ATK'SPD/-DEF'RES''. Which is...exactly the opposite of how I see Wolt in FE6. (But, hey! My Balance Hacks aren't canon, right?)

Fiona is cool. The fact that she is a Reward Unit is even better for a...''unlucky-waifu-puller-gacha-player'' like me.

I don't really care about Lyn or Lilina. I feel like they had enough recently. 

Ursula is looking good too. Both in art and gameplay. 

(Edit:Hey, Wolt. What the hell are you doing with that 1-Rng Bow? )

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

I spent them on Bride Ninian because I am weak and wasn't caring too much about this game.

I also 100% genuinely did not expect this to exist so there's that too.

Did you end up giving up on Wolt being added to Heroes? 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, this is a good question too. When the flying fuck are we getting a red bow?!

When they bring Firesweep Axe and the normal version of Charlotte. 

I could see them saving red bow for Norne or Rath...

Just now, Icelerate said:

Did you end up giving up on Wolt being added to Heroes? 

I gave up on it being likely in the short term after the FE6 banner (which took two years) lacked him.

I certainly didn't expect him to just randomly show up on a seasonal considering he's not exactly the most prominent character ever.

whe I see the weapons I thought I'm going to skip since I don't like colored bow/dagger , and I don't really need dagger units either, just colorless bow.

and then I see the Brazen Atk/Spd and I know off my orbs t fly, hello greenless hell

still, I like the inclusion of Ursula means villains can get alts too, Lyon alt plis IS

D'aaaaw its Wolt. Its not Kiragi or Nils like I wanted but I'm fine with it. 

But Ursula is....weird. Is she the favorite character of the lead designer? She was a very minor character so I doubt she has many fans. So why did Ursula get in before any real Blazing villain? And why does she get an alt before any real Blazing villain? Where is my summer Nergal!?

The Lyn spot is eh. It could be used better.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I gave up on it being likely in the short term after the FE6 banner (which took two years) lacked him.

I certainly didn't expect him to just randomly show up on a seasonal considering he's not exactly the most prominent character ever.

Are you happy that he's a seasonal though? 

Everyone: Why is there ANOTHER Lyn?!

Me:Why does IS hate it when I try to save orbs?!

I know Lyn have a lot alts as is, but uh...I need a Bow Flier and I'm weak I like her kit. Bow good against armored units,  Sturdy Impact(don't have that), etc.

Plus I already have every other version of her already, so might as well keep that streak going!

My orbs...I didn't have you long...:sweatdrop:

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

“It seems you’ve become a faraway prospect”

Summer Wolt: What are you talking about? I’m right here in front of you.

I honestly don't mind that they seem to be introducing new characters through seasonals. The seasonal banners obviously bring in a lot of money so they're not going away, so they chose to reduce the alts and add in a few new characters in the mix. I think it's a nice middle ground to get some new characters instead of repeated ones.

And if you think about it, there's nothing different about these characters aside of their usual selves. They're just wearing different clothes.

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

When they bring Firesweep Axe and the normal version of Charlotte. 

I could see them saving red bow for Norne or Rath...

I might cry if they did this.

And then just resign myself to building a team with three reds (because of course Tormod will be red) and one blue.

Phew, with a name like that I thought this banner would be full of dancers. Save that for next month. I'm cool on the Lyn alt, it's been 1 1/4 years since the last while the previous batch of Lyn alts were aggressively paced in 2017-2018. It'd be preeeeettty petty to drudge up such old feelings.

Like most seasonal banners there's nothing here for me. Other than the fact that all of these guys would be new weapon/movement type combinations. I want Wolt, but I'd prefer the dumb kid in his regular attire. Also, when does his (alleged) dad get in the game? I thought IS had an OCD about finishing families.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

And if you think about it, there's nothing different about these characters aside of their usual selves. They're just wearing different clothes.

So you don't think characters talking about how hot the weather is isn't unusual?