Special Heroes - Summer Refreshes

Jave

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Personal concern that's not directly related to this banner but only tangentially: I'm kind of worried that we still don't have a red bow. Who are they even saving it for? If Rath makes it into Heroes, I hope he's not that red bow. It would be the WORST color for the team he'd be on. Wolt being a green bow cavalier (as well as Sue existing) is making me really nervous that Rath is going to be a blue bow cav or the red bow cav, since they seem to like giving bows and daggers colors randomly.

They're probably saving it for a legendary or mythic. Don't know why it's taking so long, though.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna summon for Wolt, well I'm summoning for his a-skill. I want to give that new shiny powercrept skill to B!Caeda. I might summon for Lyn too since she looks nice and I'm weak against fliers. I wanted to save for 3H but it's not like their limited and oddly enough Byleth is my favourite so far and he'll be in my barracks soon anyways.

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Anyone else notice Wolt's Bow has 1 Rng?

Oh, I didn't notice it!

That's actually cool! Too bad it's not inheritable...  Although it's kinda useless, because I don't see any situation that I need a only-melee archer and he cannot attack ranged foes since archers cannot have Distant Counter skill.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Are you happy that he's a seasonal though? 

I honestly don't really care that much at this point.  Of the gachas I play I play this one by far the least for various reasons.

I'll roll in hopes of at least one copy, then if I fail repeat what I did with VRoy and save save save.  We know there'll be reruns and generally when, unlike with permanent units who can take ages to get banners and hoping for spooks being unreliable (Luke lol).

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

“It seems you’ve become a faraway prospect”

Summer Wolt: What are you talking about? I’m right here in front of you.

Something like that anyway.

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

D'aaaaw its Wolt. Its not Kiragi or Nils like I wanted but I'm fine with it. 

But Ursula is....weird. Is she the favorite character of the lead designer? She was a very minor character so I doubt she has many fans. So why did Ursula get in before any real Blazing villain? And why does she get an alt before any real Blazing villain? Where is my summer Nergal!?

The Lyn spot is eh. It could be used better.

At least in Japan she is popular, yes

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

They're probably saving it for a legendary or mythic. Don't know why it's taking so long, though.

What legendary candidates who are left could even realistically use it, though? The three currently existing bow users have some tenuous connection to a bow (even if Lucina's is a bit weaker than the other two's).

... Are they saving it for legendary Claude?

Gosh that is so strange, I was JUST wondering about the possibility of the Four Fangs getting alts (admittedly because I would really like a Lloyd with decent art), but never actually thought it would happen. Wonder if we’ll get the others.

Here's something. In her various versions, Lyn has:

• All four colors, including two blue and two colorless.
  • All four unit types (infantry, cavalry, armor, flying).
  • All three implemented color bows.

Well, she's a popular character and she gets people talking, if she didn't bring IS money they would bench her

if you really want to see IS make alts for characters you can always send the devs a message in game and just don't pull on Blue in this banner unless you get all 5

if you remember they actually told us in game that we would be getting Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade characters months in advance

SKJhs2Z.png 

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What legendary candidates who are left could even realistically use it, though? The three currently existing bow users have some tenuous connection to a bow (even if Lucina's is a bit weaker than the other two's).

... Are they saving it for legendary Claude?

Anna.

It'll happen one day, count on it.

Honestly, I don't know, but after introducing green and blue bows through legendaries over a year ago I can't see them just randomly dropping a red bow on a seasonal or something.

4 minutes ago, Florete said:

Here's something. In her various versions, Lyn has:

• All four colors, including two blue and two colorless.
  • All four unit types (infantry, cavalry, armor, flying).
  • All three implemented color bows.

Holy crap, you're right!

I think Lyn is the only character in FEH that can make a somewhat optimal team...with only herself! 👌 :Lyn:

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

Anna.

It'll happen one day, count on it.

Honestly, I don't know, but after introducing green and blue bows through legendaries over a year ago I can't see them just randomly dropping a red bow on a seasonal or something.

I guess, although didn't they first introduce a red dagger on Flora, a unit in the regular pool, after debuting the blue and green daggers as seasonal weapons?

So, by that logic, it's possible they really could be saving red bow for Claude. The regular one or the legendary one.

16 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

So you don't think characters talking about how hot the weather is isn't unusual? 

Honestly... no.

I mean talking about the weather is like, the most common topic of discussion ever.

32 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Anyone else notice Wolt's Bow has 1 Rng?

Actually, it may be a typo... Alkaid noticed that the Lance Dragon doesn't hit Wolf back, and Wolf doesn't have a skill that nullify counter-attacks.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I guess, although didn't they first introduce a red dagger on Flora, a unit in the regular pool, after debuting the blue and green daggers as seasonal weapons?

So, by that logic, it's possible they really could be saving red bow for Claude. The regular one or the legendary one.

Well, daggers aren't bows.

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh, I didn't notice it!

That's actually cool! Too bad it's not inheritable...  Although it's kinda useless, because I don't see any situation that I need a only-melee archer and he cannot attack ranged foes since archers cannot have Distant Counter skill.

I was wondering if it was inheritable since it has a +, but it was 14 MT so that was a bit weird~ It could be a typo with the 1 Rng though~

5 minutes ago, Busterman64 said:

Holy crap, you're right!

I think Lyn is the only character in FEH that can make a somewhat optimal team...with only herself! 👌 :Lyn:

Camilla also covers all colors and can make a flier emblem team by herself, with one dagger unit and tomes of all colors.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Calling this banner Summer Refreshers makes me think it's supposed to be the Dancer banner.

Literally this. I was almost disappointed when I saw what it actually was.

Also another Lyn is annoying and she's my favorite FE Character. If we're going to have another one, give us another sword Lyn after all this time. One who's stats aren't left behind in the sands of time and one that wields the Mani Katti.

The remake of FE7 will feature Lyn as a bow lord whose final weapon is Mulagir instead of Sol Katti.

Also, question to anyone who can recall: was our last male TT reward picnic Leo? They really need to start giving us more dudes.

36 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Since the Yarne/Brady banner.

I meant to say more guys than girls, so the Gallia banner, I think.

26 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But Ursula is....weird. Is she the favorite character of the lead designer? She was a very minor character so I doubt she has many fans. So why did Ursula get in before any real Blazing villain? And why does she get an alt before any real Blazing villain? Where is my summer Nergal!?

It's doubly odd since Sonia is just as, if not more fan servicey, and she has much more plot relevance.  I'm at a loss as to why we don't have her in game yet.  Though that would traditionally require an actual FE7 banner, which we haven't had in over a year.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The remake of FE7 will feature Lyn as a bow lord whose final weapon is Mulagir instead of Sol Katti.

Also, question to anyone who can recall: was our last male TT reward picnic Leo? They really need to start giving us more dudes.

Yes. April was Leo, May was Louise, June was Ylgr, and now July is Fiora.

Now that you mention it, there weren't many for a while before Leo, either. I think the next most recent is Dorcas, back in October.