Special Heroes - Summer Refreshes

Jave

So, the artist is going to change things about Lilina's art. What's changing, though? Seems hard to tell without a side-by-side.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

So, the artist is going to change things about Lilina's art. What's changing, though? Seems hard to tell without a side-by-side.

There are some side-by-sides on Reddit.

Her face looks cuter and some of the shading is improved.

Sigh. Why do I even bother? My luck this month has been beyond utter shit.

164 summons from this banner so far. All colors, but dropped green after getting a copy of Wolt.

I've gotten so far Brave Veronica, Idunn, Summer Ursula, Summer Wolt, Summer Lyn, Summer Lilina, Keaton, and Ophelia, in that order.

That gives me a well below average 4.9% overall 5-star rate and an equally well below average 2.4% focus rate. I've hit a 4.75%/4.75% 5-star summon rate twice already.

I'm done summoning for this month. Fuck this shit.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Got pity broken by B!Ephraim going for Wolt at around 3.5%, so not too bad. First copy, too! I have a complete Ephraim Emblem team now, and this one was +Spd/-Def. 

I’ve been burning through stamina potions trying to do the few chain challenges I have left for some more orbs. I really want Wolt before The TT orbs start rolling in, since I plan on whaling hard on red next week for my first OG Lucina.

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So Wolt says in the paralogue chapters that he's preparing for Roy's arrival...

Summer Roy 2020?

Maybe, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Anna caught a wedding bouquet a long time ago in the first bride paralogue and still has yet to even get one alt period, let alone a bride one.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Anna caught a wedding bouquet a long time ago in the first bride paralogue and still has yet to even get one alt period, let alone a bride one.

I know, just making a little joke. 😛 

19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I suspect IS treats Anna as a different case for whatever reason, so I'm not sure about using her as an example. That said, you have a point that this isn't necessarily foreshadowing; Innes mentions Ephraim's swimming abilities in a voice line, and I believe Tiki's younger self talked about playing with Marth in a Tempest Trial cutscene? In any case, neither character got an alt from the appropriate banner yet one year later.

32 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I suspect IS treats Anna as a different case for whatever reason, so I'm not sure about using her as an example. That said, you have a point that this isn't necessarily foreshadowing; Innes mentions Ephraim's swimming abilities in a voice line, and I believe Tiki's younger self talked about playing with Marth in a Tempest Trial cutscene? In any case, neither character got an alt from the appropriate banner yet one year later.

Yeah, true, those are better examples, but because of those examples, yeah, my point is still valid.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got Lyn, +Atk, -Def~ IDK if I'd say it was worth the suffering, but at the end of the day, I got Warding Stance 4 for my M!Kana, another good IV Isthar, fixed my F!Celica's -Atk, finally got B!Hector with a pretty good IV,  and this Lyn with her best boon, so I'll take it~