FOUR WORLD CUPS

3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Too bad it's the one that very few people care about, right? Still, congrats, I guess.

suck shit, fourth place

like why would you come into people being happy to be like "too bad no one cares" like honestly dude what the heck

So Rapinoe did play in the final? So it was not wanting her injured for the final after all is why she wasn't on for England, I had wondered.

Still four more world cups than here I see. They actually showed the world cup matches on tv here and the most watched was seeing England lose to the US, just thought I'd mention it..

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I assume that is also her response to the White House invitation.

congratulations to the Soaring America Star Big Eagles for deleting the tiny fail oranges; their arrogance has been a joy to watch all tournament, and provided a steady stream of extremely bad takes from the internet. quick reminder that 'running up the score' is not a real thing and goal difference literally is a tie-breaker in the groups you idiots, demolishing the very concept of thailand was not only insanely good and cool but improved their situation. lmfao at full celebrations at like 11-0 tho

and yet thailand held out longer than the alleged 'three' 'lions' makes you think

alen stajcic died for this

anyway the Soaring America Star Big Eagles deserved the victory that rapinoe took for granted in the literal second round. i love her. i love the entire squad of war criminals with university degrees. god bless title IX

Not really into sports, but out of the glory of the occasion I watched the entire game. I read about video replays for determining penalties being controversial or something two or three days beforehand, so having the US score a point that wasn't off the penalty much defused that potential issue.

I'm happy for the winners, offering condolences to the losers, and the Netherlands had to be fairly comparable in talent to keep the US from scoring all game long. Good game Orange House (I like the shirt color)!

Shame the US doesn't "deserve" this win from a mass popularity perspective. The per capita excitement levels would be much higher if one of the European or other countries won. Britain could use a new Brexit antidepressant, the Windsors are only one.

And Rapinoe does hair dye well. A very light purple-white, it looks "natural"-ish. Which is besides her international football brilliance. 

35 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

demolishing the very concept of thailand was not only insanely good and cool but improved their situation.

Does that mean they're going back to being called Siam again? Will every menu serving Pad Thai have to be rewritten? Just call it what it is- Chinese Noodles with Flavors Suiting the Palette of These People in Continental Southeast Eurasia, or CNFSPTPCSE.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

for clarification it absolutely did not improve thailand's situation, i recognise my wording was fuzzy but figured the context of being pulverised 13-0 kind of filled in the gaps

Edited by Parrhesia