Could the game be out?

Nio

So i just saw this on reddit. The user said he " came across this on a forum ". What you guys think? It could probably be review copies.

For context, Smash got leaked 3 weeks before release. Same with games like Pokemon Lets go, Sun/Moon or Ultra SM. I dont think the game is leaked, but we are aproaching leak time.

xr9o5t0a7z831.jpg

Just now, Armchair General said:

I would rather wait until someone actually starts bragging about it.

Yeah probably, thing is, this is very close to leak time. 3 (houses) weeks its usually when big games get leak. I dont expect 3H to be out this early but... It could happen any day from now.

Earliest source I can find on the image is 4chan /v/ about 8 hours ago. Seems really early for review copies to be out but without context for the image, who knows. Once we start seeing new off-screen pictures or datamined stuff, I'm going dark and just gonna wait for music to get uploaded.

Just now, Dmys said:

Earliest source I can find on the image is 4chan /v/ about 8 hours ago. Seems really early for review copies to be out but without context for the image, who knows. Once we start seeing new off-screen pictures or datamined stuff, I'm going dark and just gonna wait for music to get uploaded.

I know this is a gray area, but man, i have homebrew in my Switch and i preordered the special edition.... If the game is leaked.... I might just try it.

Lets just wait and see tho.

Just now, Tryhard said:

It wouldn't be that surprising. The Echoes ISO was leaked around 19 days from release as well.

Woah really? Did not know that. Maybe there is hope?

Btw: I think ISOs are for CD games, 3DS uses .cias, but i get the point.

wouldn't be surprised if a copy is out in the wild now, we're 3 weeks away from release, and the copies have probably been printed.

my dad's ex told me that she used to work in a manufacturing plant that printed games for EA, she told me that games "slipped out" of they were "damaged" or "defected", because destroying something could just mean you threw it away in a trash bin

Yeah going dark once spoilers will soon begin only the timeskip designs of now former students and some of the OST(no war phase or final boss tracks) are the only exceptions.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Might be nearing the time to skedaddle. I'd like to keep a lot of the game a surprise for me.

Might hang around a little bit longer in case Three Houses gets featured in Famitsu this week but other than that....

Well, okay, that was fast. Hopefully if the guy truly got an early copy of the game, he won't openly brag about it and get banned.

Damn, it makes you dream.

Likewise, I'll probably just see myself out if anything other than officially-released information--with the exception of some soundtracks--is dropped.

I want to go as blind as I possibly can at this point, now that I spoiled myself months before. :')

However, I am curious about where this information was found. Might I ask for a link, please?

A part of me wants to hear all about the leaks while another wants me to stay blind. I guess I'll be in the middle and just desire after the soundtrack and MAYBE some post-timeskip designs.

I don't like leaks for several reasons and prefer official reveals. Thad said I still want more information on skill strengths and weaknesses. I also hope things won't turn into a minefield of spoilers. 

I will look at the post time skip designs of the rest of the students, growth rates and requirements that are needed to recruit students from another house.

That said, the game hasn’t been leaked yet, right? When the time comes I will take a look at the things I mentioned before and then leave the internet. I absolutely don’t want to see story spoilers. 

Edited by berriicoco

16 minutes ago, berriicoco said:

I will look at the post time skip designs of the rest of the students, growth rates and requirements that are needed to recruit students from another house.

That said, the game hasn’t been leaked yet, right? When the time comes I will take a look at the things I mentioned before and then leave the internet. I absolutely don’t want to see story spoilers. 

I think we'll know when it leaks. 

It's plausible though, Echoes leaked 4-3 weeks earlier than release date. 

34 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

I think we'll know when it leaks. 

It's plausible though, Echoes leaked 4-3 weeks earlier than release date. 

That was a very special case. The 3DS security was so broken, people could download the game from the eShop.

I've heard that's not possible on the Switch. You need to get the game first, then it can be dumped.

I doubt anyone cracked the preload, noone usually bothers with those encryptions because usually it just takes way longer than to just wait for release date. It's most likely a review copy or some store somewhere broke the street date. I personally don't care about spoilers, quite the opposite in fact. I just wish the guy who has the copy(assuming he isn't a reviewer under NDA) starts posting spoilers fast because the wait is slowly killing me!