ROM wrong Checksums

Hi, i don'treally know if this is the right place to put it, but i have tried to patch my FE11 mod and it has the wrong checksums for some reason. It should be:

MD5: 5B7A037DFF5A904078404922642A01E8

SHA-1: 5174FBAB0C159CE247CCF133A8103B79FAE1435F

But it is

MD5: BE2A775C38352E6E9F8585D8952DE9D9

SHA-1: 8502148D0D88C342994FE5D17DCDDFA53227314A

Furthermore, there is another Checksum called CRC32 but the website i checked it on shows me a SHA-256. I'm no rom hacker so i only know the very basics of what this means. In which way are these roms different and can i do anything about it?

Yeah, i know. The problem is that i have no idea what determines this and therefore i don't really know how i should find another one. From my limited understanding, all US Shadow dragon ROMs should have the same checksums?

Two files that are exactly the same will have the same checksum.  If something is altered in one of the files, the checksums will be different.  Patch makers will know what base file they used.  If the base file differs, there's no guarantee that the patch will work.  Hence why getting the checksums right is so very important.