Tempest Trials+: Lessons Learned is here!

A new Tempest Trials+ will start on July 12th, titled "Lessons Learned"!

Screenshot_20190710-091433.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Fiora: Defrosted Illian, and she is a Red Sword Flying unit.

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Summer Ursula, Summer Lilina, Summer Wolt, Summer Lyn, Summer Fiora, Roy, Cecilia and Gwendolyn.

fiora-thawed-out-ilian.png
Fiora: Defrosted Illian
40 HP / 32 Atk / 37 Spd / 26 Def / 28 Res

32px-Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png?itok=WDToy Petal Parasol+ (Mt 14 Rng 1): If [Penalty] is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
Assist.png Swap: Unit and target ally swap spaces.
Spd-Res-Link-3.png?itok=ctbpitLU Spd/Res Link 3: If a movement Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn. (4★)
Atk-Smoke-3.png?itok=05rYreBk Atk Smoke 3: Inflicts Atk-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat. (5★)

And remember, the rewards are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11,000 Hero Feathers;
1 Wind Blessing;

30px-Attack_Res_Plus_1.png?itok=4C8LyQ2Y Atk/Res 1 (Score: 6,000);
Steady Stance 1.png Steady Stance 1 (Sco
re: 10,000);
Chill_Spd_1.png Chill Spd 1 (Sco
re: 20,000);
4★ Summer Fiora (Score: 1,000);
5★ Summer Fiora (Score: 15,000);

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

k2ers5ggez831.png

ursula-clear-sky-crow.png
Boss: Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
58 HP / 54 Atk / 41 Spd / 20 Def / 34 Res

32px-Icon_Class_Neutral_Shuriken.png?ito Scallop Blade+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): If [Penalty] is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat. 
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Assist.png Rally Atk/Spd+: Grants Atk/Spd+6 to target ally for 1 turn.

Special.png Growing Thunder (CD: 4): Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage
equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

50px-Death_Blow_3.png Death Blow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat..

Def-Res-Ruse-3_0.png?itok=U51-oRZC Def/Res Ruse 3: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Def/Res-3 and [Guard] on
foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions.

Even-Res-Wave-3.png?itok=14PLkqnI Even Res Wave 3: At start of even-numbered turns, grants Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those seals will be nice indeed!

And I love Fiora already! ^^ Though her wielding an umbrella/parasol as a weapon makes me hope we get a Maribelle alt where she's swinging one around at people too. lol I mean, she's always drawn holding one anyway!

Ooo, the best chill skill. Naishu

Sword flier is nice even if her stat spread isn't the best by modern standards. But that weapon makes up for it. And at least she's a flier compared to Rutger

Those seals are nice, will definitely upgrade Chill Spd. Fiora also looks great. I can't really justify investing Grails in her, but I'll definitely get her to +1 merge.

That's a pretty final map. Ursula seems like she could be a slightly annoying boss though, just like Pent was. Hard to bait because of the Rally skill.

This is also a good opportunity to get my Cecilia some SP.

I know that 300 of my 700+ coins are going to be used during this TT!

Fiora doesn't look bad in terms of artwork and stats - she could easily be made into a Firesweep unit though I don't have the 40K feathers to spend on her right now (20K to get her to 5+1; another 20K to 5* a Soleil for the weapon).

Ahem.

FREAKING FINALLY.

How in gods name did it take this long to get Steady Stance as a SS?? The first Stance SS was in October 2018, Darting Blow. Fierce Stance was December 2018.  Warding Stance is the most recent at March 2019.
I mean, I guess it's probably the "best" of the stances (if they can be considered good), and yeah I'm saving my sacred coins to get this on my Lukas ASAP, but...

Glad to know we can wait til February 2020 to get Death Blow SS.

...oh they're all good I guess. Atk/Res is a minor throwaway seal (still waiting on Def/Res SS) and Chill Spd is pretty neat.

And then Fiora... wait didn't we already get Cynthia?

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Huh?

Cynthia stat line: 38/32/37/27/29

Fiora stat line: 40/32/37/26/28

Both also have a Spd based Link skill. Cynthia has Spd/Def, Fiora has Spd/Res. And a bit of a stretch, they have Atk based C passives.

Literally the same unit.

Edited by Xenomata

The final map design looks quite nice! It kind of reminds me of the little mermaid, fitting as the boss is Ursula! I wonder what song they will use, still don't know the name of the song of the last TT final map.

Fiora is quite a nice free unit and only the third accessible sword flier. Her art is very pretty and I think her voice fits her just fine. 

The seals are all quite nice this time around. I have a few units who would benefit from extra Atk and Res, so I'm glad we have it! Steady Stance is always a nice skill, and Chill Spd is a really neat skill which allows for more triple chill shenenigans.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Cynthia stat line: 38/32/37/27/29

Fiora stat line: 40/32/37/26/28

Both also have a Spd based Link skill. Cynthia has Spd/Def, Fiora has Spd/Res. And a bit of a stretch, they have Atk based C passives.

Literally the same unit.

...They're still not "literally the same unit" when they're different colors and different weapons.

I’m honestly tempted to eventually summon lots of Fioras in order to give her Parasol to lots of units and have an army of refined ladies.