Tempest Trials+: Lessons Learned is here!

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

What about a seal that lets you run a human unit among beasts, without keeping them from transforming? 

I'd also love a Sacred Seal that prevents enemy beasts in the same row or column from transforming.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd also love a Sacred Seal that prevents enemy beasts in the same row or column from transforming.

That sounds useful, perhaps like a drive effect (2 tiles away)?

Or a sacred seal that enables human allies to transform into chickens. They could fly and use assists, but can't attack. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Or a sacred seal that enables human allies to transform into chickens. They could fly and use assists, but can't attack. 

And if the enemy hits them too many times, summons a swarm of cuccos to destroy them.

8 minutes ago, Jave said:

Still waiting for Life & Death seal so I can make my glass cannon Spring Veronica even glassier. 

I'm still waiting for a Life and Death seal to make Raven even glassier.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:14 AM, Baldrick said:

But how are people supposed to get the required FIVE THOUSAND points a day without a bonus unit?

It's your own fault for not having +10 blade, Close Counter Cecilia already. Where did your common sense go? 

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

What's her IV's btw?

At the beginning of the video you can see that Spd is written in blue letters, this means she has a Spd asset. She has no flaw because she is a merged unit.

If you want the asset and flaw of units to be shown in your own game you can do that by turning on Asset/Flaw Color Display in the settings, it's quite useful!

Also, @Nowi's Husband, nice clear! Mystic Boost seems very useful for this kind of content.

Edited by BoaFerox

1 minute ago, BoaFerox said:

At the beginning of the video you can see that Spd is written in blue letters, this means she has a Spd asset. She has no flaw because she is a merged unit.

If you want the asset and flaw of units to be shown in your own game you can do that by turning on Asset/Flaw Color Display in the settings, it's quite helpful!

Also, @Nowi's Husband, nice clear! Mystic Boost seems very useful for this kind of content.

Glad I asked, else I would have missed that feature, lol. Thanks

Roy seems so out of place... I'm not going to tell IS how to do their job, but it would've been smoother, I think, if Roy matched his buddies. I like that the TT enemy is a legit foe, and Lyn's inclusion actually makes sense with Lilina here (part of the set.) Still, Summer Roy would've really completed it. Also Summer Hector making sure that boy isn't eying his swimsuit-clad little girl!

Oh my god, Fiora's voice is AWFUL. What was localization thinking here?! It is WAY too deep for her. She sounds deeper than freaking Titania who is 30+ and almost as deep as freaking Effie who just sounds bad too. She NEVER struck me as someone that had a deep voice at all and she doesn't even look any older than like 24. Florina's voice is actually bad too imo, it's annoyingly high-pitched. I guess this family is just doomed to have bad voices. Poor Farina, when/if she gets in.

Anyone else as upset with Fiora's voice as I am? This isn't the first time I thought a character got a bad voice in this game or even FE in general, but it's the first time it was a character I actually care about, tbh. So I've never been this upset with a voice. Is the Japanese voice deep too? ...That's probably a dumb question though, since Japanese female voices seem to like...never be deep. Or at least, almost never.

Another nitpick though, one of her lines makes no sense. She says she usually dresses warm because Ilia is cold. How the heck is a tunic with short sleeves and a skirt considered warm...? 😕

I still love her art though, and her as a character, and I always loved her hair because it's my favorite color and in a pretty style. So I still intend to grail project her. But yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Waitaminute... Is that...Serra's theme in the background? For the Ursula fight? I'm kind of confused. XD Honestly, a swimsuit Serra as the boss demanding she be treated as beachside royalty would've been far more amusing! But that's just my opinion.

As for the depth of Fiora's voice, I was surprised, but eh. Some people just have surprisingly deep voices. We get used to certain looks indicating certain sounds (like, I expected Berkut's voice to be "younger" when I first met him, before he spoke.) In the end, though, an unexpected voice can be jarring, but that doesn't make it bad.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Another nitpick though, one of her lines makes no sense. She says she usually dresses warm because Ilia is cold. How the heck is a tunic with short sleeves and a skirt considered warm...?

I feel like people ask me the same thing when I show up to work in November and December in a t-shirt and shorts here in Wisconsin.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I feel like people ask me the same thing when I show up to work in November and December in a t-shirt and shorts here in Wisconsin.

...Well, I can see why.

Ice Dragon, you'd know if Fiora's Japanese voice is deep, is it? Though I doubt it...

Serra's theme had me dying, one of the best final maps, plus it's really pretty~

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I figured. So what the hell, localization.

You can hear every character's voice lines in English and Japanese right after the datamine

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Serra's theme had me dying, one of the best final maps, plus it's really pretty~

You can hear every character's voice lines in English and Japanese right after the datamine

...Um, I know that? What's your point?

Just now, Landmaster said:

You asked what Fiora's Japanese voice sounded like. I linked you the video where you can hear it yourself.

Oh. I guess I just didn't feel like going to Youtube and all or something.

It's much deeper than I expected, but I am generally fond of deeper voices so eh. But yes, there is a bit of dissonance relative to her art being very much on the soft side.

I admit have to admit that while I'm obligated to like anyone who is the eldest of three siblings, Fiora is one of my less-favoured ones because she seems one of the more wall-flowery of them. With that in mind, I like her sounding relatively assertive here.

15 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I love Fiora’s voice. There are many young girls with deep voices out there!

Seconded, though it's more of a like. Even in real life, a person's voice doesn't necessarily "match" their body shape; this isn't "awful localization". I, for one, think Marianne Miller did a fine job for Fiora's voice, even if it's not similar to the Japanese voice.