Tempest Trials+: Lessons Learned is here!

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I was tempted to try for top 5k this morning/yesterday evening. In the end I didn't bother and arrived to 5,7xxth. 

Congrats! 

First time top 1k? Did you use auto-battle? 

yeah, last time I managed 6k. This time I used 4* cecilia, fiora, bow lucina and eir for 6k hm each, it was enough to get to that rank. Actually I manualed it, lol. every day a little bit. Probably not gonna do it again, though. Just wanted to boost up my feather stash.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

yeah, last time I managed 6k. This time I used 4* cecilia, fiora, bow lucina and eir for 6k hm each, it was enough to get to that rank. Actually I manualed it, lol. every day a little bit. Probably not gonna do it again, though. Just wanted to boost up my feather stash.

Wow, that's an impressive score for manual play! What was your final score? 

I play manually as well, the first summer TTs were fun and I was motivated, but not this time somehow. Yesterday I preferred to reach a pointless personal highscore in Røkkr Sieges instead of playing TTs. 

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that's an impressive score for manual play! What was your final score? 

I play manually as well, the first summer TTs were fun and I was motivated, but not this time somehow. Yesterday I preferred to reach a pointless personal highscore in Røkkr Sieges instead of playing TTs. 

It was 230kish. I liked playing tt on some days, other days I hated it, lol

6 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

It was 230kish. I liked playing tt on some days, other days I hated it, lol

Worst thing after some time is the limited selection of maps. without switching between some teams, it gets too repetitive for me. 

I used an autoclicker that went through one night on L1, ended at 163 K and took my 8k feathers. It is not worth the hassle to get the 2k more for me.

Don’t have endless stamina potions.