Howdy Everyone!

Eske

Hi everyone, not really sure how to introduce myself. I usually like to just lurk around on forums and don't interact much but I don't have any real life friends interested in FE so I thought I'd finally get involved.

I've always been a big fan of RPGs and playing the game Pokemon Conquest back when it came out got me really interested in what else I could find like that. This eventually landed me on FE and I've been in love since. I'm personally a big fan of the more difficult games in the series as I've never found a game series that could quite match up to the kind of intensity that FE does.

I'm hugely into art and game design so I hope to create some projects related to FE that you guys would like.

Anyway, I'm really excited to get to know you all and I hope you enjoy my contributions!

Welcome!

9 minutes ago, Eske said:

I'm hugely into art and game design so I hope to create some projects related to FE that you guys would like.

You may enjoy looking around the Fan Projects subforum for something you might like.  I'm not sure if you're aware, but the fangame scene is quite big, though few people ever manage to finish their projects.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and we happen to have an art section! 

Nice Matthew avatar, he's one of my absolute favorites.

Welcome to the Forest, Eske!

18 hours ago, Eske said:

I usually like to just lurk around on forums and don't interact much but I don't have any real life friends interested in FE so I thought I'd finally get involved.

That's the case for most of us actually. Also, you did a good job introducing yourself.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!