Disney star Cameron Boyce dead at 20

Anacybele

https://www.eonline.com/news/1054865/disney-channel-star-cameron-boyce-dead-at-20?fbclid=IwAR0hYjcdUYPeQoZyXYR_h2Qs3i60I1UOdEC01DKGBcY1nukP1pSBD8RPMls

Fuck man, noooo...

This kid was great in Jessie! I liked him and that show. I watched it with my cousin. I've also seen some of Descendants and know that he played Cruella De Vil's son there. Descendants was kinda cheesy to me, but Jessie was SO funny. And I was disappointed that he didn't appear in Camp Kikiwaka with the rest of the Jessie cast (another show my cousin watched and it's also funny). Going to miss seeing this guy in Disney stuff. 😞

I have a dog who suffers seizures as well and he takes medication for it. Lately his meds have not worked as well anymore though, so I've told my parents I fear him dying from a seizure. I knew it was possible to die from one. Now I find out someone I was kind of a fan of did. And he was just TWENTY. That's obviously way too young.

Disney Channel doesn't have much good stuff anymore, but Jessie was one of the few things on it I did like.

RIP man... 😢

Edited by Anacybele

Aww :( I watched Jessie on occasion. Who did he play? Well, the only characters I really remember are Jessie herself, Bertram the butler, Zuri, and Stuart, the little nerd kid who had a crush on Zuri. This can't be Stuart can he? He doesn't look like he would be, but then again he'd grown. Oh yeah and I remember Mrs Arthur "Nana Banana" and Mr Kipling the iguana but yeah.

Poor guy, going so young...and kind of a good looking guy too...

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Aww 😞 I watched Jessie on occasion. Who did he play? Well, the only characters I really remember are Jessie herself, Bertram the butler, Zuri, and Stuart, the little nerd kid who had a crush on Zuri. This can't be Stuart can he? He doesn't look like he would be, but then again he'd grown. Oh yeah and I remember Mrs Arthur "Nana Banana" and Mr Kipling the iguana but yeah.

Poor guy, going so young...and kind of a good looking guy too...

The iguana is Mrs. Kipling, actually. I thought it was a boy myself for some time until I realized I was mishearing her name. lol Probably because of Ravi's accent.

Boyce was Luke. I had to refresh my memory on his character's name, somehow I didn't remember. lol I just knew he wasn't anybody named Stuart though. I don't remember that character for some reason.

And you're forgetting Emma, the oldest girl who is bleach blonde and rather pretty. Played by Peyton List.

And yeah, so young and he is rather good looking!

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The iguana is Mrs. Kipling, actually. I thought it was a boy myself for some time until I realized I was mishearing her name. lol

I remember earlier episodes said Mr Kipling and in one episode they found eggs so now she's Mrs Kipling. Maybe you didn't see those earlier ones.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I remember earlier episodes said Mr Kipling and in one episode they found eggs so now she's Mrs Kipling. Maybe you didn't see those earlier ones.

Oh, yeah, I might not have seen those then. Didn't know about that.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, this is so sad.

I was just at the right age when Jessie came around, I loved that show. It's always sad when a young, up and coming star dies. He didn't even make it to the 27 club, just like Mac Miller.

He will be missed. And I've heard that the Disney sitcoms have really stepped up their game with Andi Mack.