Are there Bernadetta memes that I'm not aware of?

The talking about cinnamon rolls is probably a reference to this The Onion headline:

Spoiler

Image result for perfect cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure

(Because she's very cute, and people don't want her to be hurt.)

Whereas the poor hygiene stuff is probably due to her being a shut-in. 

The 2nd video is verbatim a copypasta that's been going around Reddit.

I don't know the origin of the copypasta but I pray that it was taken from elsewhere on the internet, and not written spontaneously about a Fire Emblem character.

Well, to answer the topic question, there's the fact that people such as myself call her "Bernie".  Here's a picture of her after a very late time-skip.

Then there was this quote from GameFAQs, which was in response to the question "What makes Bernadetta appealing":

It's because, like half of the nerds who play this game, she shies away from any social interaction and is very unkempt.

I mean, that's more of a joke than a meme, but I still find it funny, even as someone who finds Bernadetta appealing.

I think that second video is a copypasta that's been circulating around the net.  Not sure of its origin.

It's funny that Bernadetta is now one of the more memed characters of the cast alongside Lorenz and Dorothea.  I have to wonder if that has anything to do with NoA's reveals.  They didn't really show Bernadetta off, but you did see a shot of her sitting on the ground off to the side with a book over her head so you could get a general ideal of what she's probably gonna be like.  Then later they posted a pic showing all the Black Eagles members so you knew who they were.

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

off to the forest you go

Oh hey, didn't notice you had become a mod.

Guess I ought to pay more heed to the forum announcements.  Congrats on that.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Well, to answer the topic question, there's the fact that people such as myself call her "Bernie".

Guess that makes us Bernie bros

The nature of memes is like King Crimson, it just works. But King Crimons is not that complicated and easy to understand...
You should watch some of the more extreme words used, it's another dimension altogether !

It's like Dorothea, good grief, calm yourselves people, it's just a girl with a stupid hat. And okay, Bern is cute and all, but but beyond her shyness and hair, there's nothing to write home about.
... is what I think, visibly, people thinks much more than me. 😛

Edited by B.Leu

It's just memes, coupled with people taking potshots at their perceptions of who'd be a Bernadetta fan. Happens every game. See Tharja, Camilla, Peri etc etc. Though Bernadetta isn't psychotic at least.