Already preloaded, what about you?

Jedi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered the special edition of the game. 

But if the game doesn't arrive early on the release date, I will probably buy it on the eShop.... I really can't wait for it. 

And don't worry, your stream will be great. 

Just now, NPP said:

I preordered the special edition of the game. 

But if the game doesn't arrive early on the release date, I will probably buy it on the eShop.... I really can't wait for it. 

And don't worry, your stream will be great. 

I had the SE preordered then I was like "man I'm getting enough merch to basically justify not" haha. 

Thank you also.

I'll play this on Day 1!  Don't mind the extra 1 in Day 1, it just means it's extra-special!

(I pre-ordered the SE, and I suspect that's how long it'll take to get here)

I preordered the SE, so I will have to update when it gets here, but that aside it should be here on release.

I will probably ask for the two days after release off just so I can get two days straight of gameplay.

Just now, thecrimsonflash said:

I preordered the SE, so I will have to update when it gets here, but that aside it should be here on release.

I will probably ask for the two days after release off just so I can get two days straight of gameplay.

I've asked for the day of off, thankfully I'd have another day after it off. I hope we both get those days.

Just now, Jedi said:

I've asked for the day of off, thankfully I'd have another day after it off. I hope we both get those days.

I generally get off at 12 and mail comes at 5 at the latest, so I see little benefit to requesting release day off.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I generally get off at 12 and mail comes at 5 at the latest, so I see little benefit to requesting release day off.

Ohhh gotcha, well that works out nicely! 

I was going to pre-order the special edition, but in the end decided not to due to money being tight and just preloaded it on the eshop. I am extremely excited and sleepless nights may or may not occur.

Going to buy physical edition if everythings goes well I will get the game a day ahead compare to preloading due to timezone difference though I will not be able to play until after work. 😄

Edited by Ririn

i hate preordering games and i can't understand those who do it, so i'll just wait for the game's price to drop a bit, or buy it if some store has it on sale

Edited by Yexin

19 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I preordered it from Best Buy. I hope it gets here before launch though.

Here's hoping! Crossing my fingers for ya.

I preloaded about a week ago; and I know for sure the exact time that the game goes live so I'm setting my alarm for 5am GMT on the 26th and starting it then; playing all weekend.

Nah, its physical Limited Edition for me, already pre ordered.

Besides i love the smell of the new game and going digital dosent give you that, and digital on switch is not even that optimal, unlike say Ps4 where you need disk space for both digital AND physical.

I am buying mostly digital on ps4 thought, BECAUSE you need to have enough disk space, so going physical on ps4 is mostly pointless.

But yeah its mostly the "new game smell" lol 

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

i hate preordering games and i can't understand those who do it, so i'll just wait for the game's price to drop a bit, or buy it if some store has it on sale

I mean, it's called "playing on release day", unless you can tell me how you manage to get 20 percent off day 1, I mean if you are excited you're excited, you are typically willing to ignore getting 2 bucks off a used copy at gamestop.

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I mean, it's called "playing on release day", unless you can tell me how you manage to get 20 percent off day 1, I mean if you are excited you're excited, you are typically willing to ignore getting 2 bucks off a used copy at gamestop.

as i said somewhere else around here, there's a supermarket close to where i live, which usually makes cuts non-food products' prices of 22%, so i'm planning to buy 3H there

if it'll be available, that is

Edited by Yexin

I preordered the special edition but the store already notified me that it might take an extra few days for it to arrive at their store (I'm in HK so grabbing EU or US versions of Nintendo games take a bit longer than Japanese versions). I'm expecting to not get my hands onto the game until early August which kinda sucks. 

Waiting for birthday money before i preload. I mean, even without birthday money, i already have the money to preload, i'm just gonna wait until my birthday to do so.

Edited by Armagon