Already preloaded, what about you?

Jedi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I preloaded about a week ago; and I know for sure the exact time that the game goes live so I'm setting my alarm for 5am GMT on the 26th and starting it then; playing all weekend.

Is that when it goes live?

Sorry, but it has to wait since I have to work on my backlog list which would be a half dozen of games at least (if I skip games I am not too excited in). 

And at this time I am done with my last the price will be dropped hopefully.

I usually do not buy games at full price / date of release anymore in 99% of the cases. 

I preordered the SE and I have same day shipping so hopefully I will get it that day.  I am waiting until the DLC goes up then I will buy it as well.  I am looking forward to a new FE, and the only thing that makes me sad is that I have to wait 2 weeks after my bday to play this but oh well story of my life.

I preordered the SE and hope that I'll get it on the release date. 

I've already payed a deposit so here's hoping they'll send me message/call me close to the release date. Can't wait to play it.

I have Seasons of Warfare and the normal edition with a slight discount preordered, but I’m seriously thinking of going digital. I’m not going to be free anyway until the 29th and I’m pretty sure Amazon is going to have trouble delivering my game since I won’t be around.

Honestly, I think the Seasons of Warfare is very underwhelming and I’m planning to cancel it even if I go physical. 

3 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm getting my copy from a shop out of state after work since I live on the border.

I'm trying to doge taxes here, 9.5% sales tax sucks

geeze, and I thought the sales tax in my state sucks, you take care over there, don't want big brother to go over and break your legs because he didn't get his cut.

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

geeze, and I thought the sales tax in my state sucks, you take care over there, don't want big brother to go over and break your legs because he didn't get his cut.

I have a friend who thought it would be a good idea to get a job across state lines, now he's getting yeeted by like 4 different levels of government

Not yet, I'm still deciding between the Physical and the Digital Version.

However, I already have the money at ready, so I might do a Day-1. I've been saving money ever since my 2018's birthday (which ended up to be...quite a lot), so I really hope it's worthy!

By the way, there's no Physical SE version, right?

6 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I have a friend who thought it would be a good idea to get a job across state lines, now he's getting yeeted by like 4 different levels of government

Seriously, that's stupid I think it's best to stop talking about this because it's off topic, but good grief, I just don't see the harm in getting a job across state lines.

Hmm, so the game is out on a Friday, eh? I want to wait for at least *some* feedback about the game before buying it, and while I could buy it Friday night after work, that's probably not enough time to get a clear picture. I'm a lazy sod who's unlikely to go out and buy it on the weekend so I'm thinking Monday might be the day if no dealbreakers are found by then. Pretty sure it's impossible to order a special edition even if I do it now, so that's not a decision I need to make.

I don't do digital copies for games unless it's at most half the price of physical, and that typically only happens with buying overseas PC game keys vs local boxed copies.

Pre-ordered it yesterday and now I'm experiencing a new form of torture: knowing that the game is right here on your switch and you can't play it.

I don't think I've ever been so hyped about a game.

I pre-ordered it instead. I don’t do digital.

I’m in no rush to play it though.

Edited by Faustino

I preordered SE edition but... Can we already "pre-order" the DLC ???

When I checked there was only option for bundle with the game, and I don't need that

I preordered it, but today got an email saying they’ll be charging my card soon. It’s a little thing, but it makes me so excited! Especially since it’s GameStop and I got a special edition, so hopefully that means everything’s ok. Amazon did me dirty with fates.