Already preloaded, what about you?

Jedi

If only there's a way to remove the lock from the pre-loaded.

HYPED up about the game!

Edited by Ryuke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered the special edition, so that means I won't get it until probably later in the afternoon of release day, with midday at earliest. I cannot wait! I probably will go out and buy a regular copy at the store day of, as I, too, cannot wait! Besides--I would ideally like to have both the steel case and the a regular case for it!

I was definitely gonna be doing digital but target restocked the limited edition and I had to bite. Probably be getting it the 29th 😞 but I'm gonna have fun streaming my whole semi-blind playthrough. It's been a struggle not to watch stuff. But at this point it's way too much info so I've been just skimming through posts lol. No more YouTube videos

Well, I just found out that I have to get my wisdom teeth yanked out on release day. So hopefully the game comes in before or when I get back so I can do nothing but play FE and eat ice cream to avoid the pain. At least I get an excuse to play video games all day and eat ice cream without normal food first 😛

I'm getting the standard physical version on release day, so no preloading for me. Hopefully it won't suffer from any stock shortages like Awakening did.

(Speaking of which, a single copy of Awakening materialized at my local Target the day before I went on vacation, so I was lucky in that situation.)