Preview for New Famitsu Article

Azz

It's focused on Demonic Beasts and will also talk about new characters at the monastery, facilities and also the remaining advanced classes. 

Article

Edited by Azz

Yussss. And wow, they made that one even smaller than usual; pretty clearly about giant monsters first and foremost, though(are all of them demonic beasts? I was assuming those were tied to crests, and some we've seen look like plain giant animals).

There sure seem to be a lot of different kinds...

Edited by Cysx

Oh its going to be one of those "we have nothing to talk about anymore but we need to show tht last few advanced classes even though IS already did it themselves" lol

Just kidding! Its going to have a giant bird fight, and i can see a big bad scary wolf, and down on the right there is a dragon? I can also see Dorathea doing some DoraDora bizzare adventure shit.

16 minutes ago, User name said:

Ehhh time skip Dimitri looks diferent

I guess this is Great Lord class?

image.png.d0bd156bef6b0a6971071b413b0c4262.png

I think we can infer from this being a very different design from his post-skip cutscene outfit that this is the promotion from that. Consequently, it would make sense for there to be at least 1-2 tiers post-skip.

(As far as how to reconcile that with skill rank requirements: we've seen several post-skip shots of people's skills being back to D - C, whereas pre-skip they've gone as high as B+, so perhaps skill ranks simply reset, making room for skill requirements for the new tiers.) 

Source video, for anyone wondering:

I think all characters (exept Byleth) will get unique costume for advanced tier after time skip (like Felix looks alot like a Swordmaster), But lords will get a unique class in advanced tier, which will only be available in time skip.

And then they promote into "master tier" and there, lords will get another unique class Great Lord, which i think Dimitri is in that ad.

Again exept Byleth they get "unique" hair gel which turns their hair white,( what a loser, i though they supposed to be a self incering isekaI? What happened?)

Spoiler

JK Byleth probably also gets a class, or maybe not lol

5 minutes ago, User name said:

I think all characters (exept Byleth) will get unique costume for advanced tier after time skip (like Felix looks alot like a Swordmaster), But lords will get a unique class in advanced tier, which will only be available in time skip.

And then they promote into "master tier" and there, lords will get another unique class Great Lord, which i think Dimitri is in that ad.

Maybe its just me, but I figured all the time skip designs were just re-skins for the Commoner / Noble classes, that also double as what the unit wears in the academy and during cut-scenes. 

Cause I'm assuming those classes don't just disappear after the time skip, and it wouldn't make any sense for them to be in their student uniforms at that point anymore. 

Dimitri looks awesome here can't wait to see Edelgard and Claude even more!!!

16 minutes ago, User name said:

Hide contents

JK Byleth probably also gets a class, or maybe not lol

I think Byleth will get a unique timeskip promotion later on.

Now I hope the faculty staff and other characters will get their personal skills revealed here.

Also another Facility?! either that's the training ground and Amiibo Gazebo(if that counts) but if new I'd love that!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

46 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

I think we can infer from this being a very different design from his post-skip cutscene outfit that this is the promotion from that. Consequently, it would make sense for there to be at least 1-2 tiers post-skip.

(As far as how to reconcile that with skill rank requirements: we've seen several post-skip shots of people's skills being back to D - C, whereas pre-skip they've gone as high as B+, so perhaps skill ranks simply reset, making room for skill requirements for the new tiers.) 

Source video, for anyone wondering:

That animation is freakin rad!!!

Hot damn Dimitri, I cannot wait to fuck marry you.

He went from "Hello, sir nice to meet you." to "Your Byleth calls me daddy too."

2 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

15626853392845264.gif?1562685344

holy crap, is that a gba general, design wise, armors are back guys.

edit: also, I am happy that punished dimitri's classchange looks good, tho official art for him is bad.

if this keeps up, I may just have to start calling him daddy too. 

Edited by thecrimsonflash

I missed that video being posted here already, but as I said in the other thread that spinning jump is a worthy successor to Zephiel's critical animation.

2 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

15626853392845264.gif?1562685344

It's that the Master Class Dimitri?

The Stats look huge, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Troykv

4 hours ago, Shek said:

We insect glaive Dimitri now!

Crap, you made it first..

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

It looks so? At least Stat-Wise. Assuming that he begins with 20 HP (like most characters until now), he should be around level 39 (if he gets a +1 to HP every level, which should be expected most of the time for little-knight-Dimitri) (of course, this doesn't count class gains, items or anything, so it's only a theory). This should be enough for a Master Class, right? (His level should also be >40, since no one is a Arden, which would make sense for a Master Class (T1-5>T2-20>T3-40>T4-60))

3 hours ago, Troykv said:

It probably is, in all likelihood. I was hoping that maybe this is the unique lord Advanced tier class since I don't believe we've seen those yet, but I think it may very well be Master class with that kind of HP unless he has a growth rate higher than 100% and/or insane promotion gains.

I mainly say that I hope it isn't because I would love for him to get a mount in master class, but that probably won't happen

33 minutes ago, Coreyographed said:

It probably is, in all likelihood. I was hoping that maybe this is the unique lord Advanced tier class since I don't believe we've seen those yet, but I think it may very well be Master class with that kind of HP unless he has a growth rate higher than 100% and/or insane promotion gains.

I mainly say that I hope it isn't because I would love for him to get a mount in master class, but that probably won't happen

He could be dismounted here. It would make sense for him to have a mount, since he has a Strength in Riding.

25 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

He could be dismounted here. It would make sense for him to have a mount, since he has a Strength in Riding.

It almost makes me wonder if dismounting contributed to why there's no dedicated infantry Lance class beyond soldier.