Fire Emblem: Three Houses Difficulty Mode

I was wondering what difficulty all ya'll are gonna be playing Three Houses on? I feel like the first playthrough of a game is important, and It ruins it a little if its too easy or too hard. And I can't decide what difficulty to play it on, assuming that there is the usual three Normal Hard Lunatic options generally. I have beaten every fire emblem game from 6 onwards, so I'm somewhat knowledgeable of Fire Emblem. :)

I'll probably will play on hard, wanting some challenge from the game. The turnwheel will ease some of my suffering at certain points. I'm not sure if Lunatic is unlockable after completing the game or will be released post launch at this point. I hope the requirements are not too extensive.

I'll be playing Normal. I always play FE games on Normal since I'm kind of cruddy on Hard mode.

Probably Casual on the first time as well since I'd like to take my time taking in all the new mechanics without having to worry about permanent loss.

Manly men play Lunatic Classic. No resets, no pussy wheel, no nothing.

I, on the other hand, will play it on Hard Classic for some chapters to grasp the mechanics, and then restart the campaign and decide to stick to Hard or go Lunatic.

Tend to go for Hard Classic mode. With the turnwheel returning it makes not resetting because the enemy cries you at the last enemy easier, which is nice.

For my middle play through (the 2nd of the routes) I might turn it down to Normal Classic just so I can get through it a little quicker before I move onto the 3rd route (which will be like my main route) in which I will either go back to playing Hard Classic.

While I have gotten through first playthroughs of fire emblem games on Hard in the past, I find it more engaging to do harder difficulties on repeat playthroughs where I have more knowledge of the game to employ and optimize.

I played Echoes on Hard and I think that ended up contributing to my general dislike of the game (though there were plenty of other things as well). Normal is fine for me, I don't generally play games for the challenge, with a few exceptions.

Normal Classic for the first one. I'm not too fond of playing on harder difficulties blind as I need time to grasp the unique mechanics of the game before I start tinkering with stuff. It also helps me by being able to use whatever unit I fancy in whatever class I feel will look good on them without too much problem. I tend to get obssesed over growth rates and class optimization (still keeping some sort of class variety of course, going full horse emblem is super boring for me) so it'll be better to take it easy for the first run.

Every run after that will be on Hard/Lunatic Classic with my stat min-maxing mindset ruling over my wants of doing wacky builds. 

Probably Hard Classic for limited grinding. I always end up feeling like I should grind when games give me the opportunity, so I'd rather just not have the option there.

Hard, Casual.

I feel I'll regret picking Classic immediately like I did on Awakening.

Edited by Bloom

What are the difficulty options? If Classic/Casual is a choice, I'll defineately go with Classic - also defineately not going for easy mode, I want to get some challenge from it.

My husband and I are gonna play together, so we'll probably stick to Normal for the first route since he's somewhat of a beginner. We prefer Casual mode just to save ourselves some time, since both of us would want to reset to keep everyone alive anyway, but because of the Divine Pulse helping alleviate that, we may give Classic a try. On the second/third routes, we'll go for the harder difficulties.