• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, User name said:

(slightly)Happy Marie strikes again

image.png.b13de8ceed807c09bacc484aca51e5f4.png

She also heard you talkin trash:

z_5d2343a395c89.jpg

Marianne seems like such an odd choice to show off Wyvern Rider, especially given her magic focus in other shots of the game. Wonder if she has a Flying strength.

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Marianne seems like such an odd choice to show off Wyvern Rider, especially given her magic focus in other shots of the game. Wonder if she has a Flying strength.

Its the pride and arrogance memes, IS is simply giving the people what they want I.e she is Berkut and Riniea daughter so she needs to be a mouted unit.

She also like animals,and as far i can tell Wyvern is a big lizard.

11 minutes ago, User name said:

Its the pride and arrogance memes, IS is simply giving the people what they want I.e she is Berkut and Riniea daughter so she needs to be a mouted unit.

She also like animals,and as far i can tell Wyvern is a big lizard.

Fair enough. It just makes me wonder how much effort would be needed to realistically even get her into that class.

11 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

That Black Beast sure looks scary, and it's holding a corpse too. That wolf is humongous.

For real. That stood out to me the most when looking over the images. I went "Yikes!" when I saw that.

And who knows how many kinds of giant enemies there are in the game. There was even a "giant worm" in one of the screenshots a while ago.

28 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I think she might have a flying strength, or even a hidden talent. It would make sense, since all of the classes that Famitsu uses have so far used characters who have strengths that would make them good for those classes. The only exceptions have been Leonie and Marianne, simply because we don't have any info for them. So theoretically she could actually have a strength in axes but flying seems more likely.

36 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I think the point is that no matter their inherent strengths or weaknesses the class system is really for anyone to be anything. You can take the easy route and just follow their strengths. The hard route and do their weaknesses or just do what you want with the units. I like that they're showing it off and not keeping a more 'canon' class for some of the characters! 

But she could have a strength in flying (she likes animals), but it could ALSO be a hint at a Dark Flier-esque class!

Edited by Kiran_

17 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

But she could have a strength in flying (she likes animals), but it could ALSO be a hint at a Dark Flier-esque class!

I wonder if these theoretical Master classes would have the same level requirement as Advanced classes but just have additional skill requirements. It sure would be a bummer if you could unlock them but you had to be level 35 or whatever is the near endgame level range.

That said, in the meantime, I'll just pray they make it into the game period.