Hello~!

oolieong

It's nice to meet all of you! I've been lurking around here for a while (since Fates I think), and now I finally decided to join.

I've always loved RPGs; some of my favorites are the Tales series, Pokemon, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, and Golden sun. 

Honestly it was by accident that I got into FE. One day I saw Shadow Dragon on the store shelf with Marth and Falchion on the the case and thought, "he looks cool, I'll try this out!" and that was it. I struggled since I hadn't played a strategy game before (also permadeath), but I liked it. However, I didn't really get into the series until Awakening, and I'm glad I stuck with it!

When I have time, I like to write and draw stuff, but I take forever to get started or finish anything *cries softly*

Anyway, I'm really glad to be here! Hope you all have a good day~

Oh Golden Sun, the only thing I didn't love about those games was transferring the save data between the first two games using the code method. I hope the DS game won't be the last we'll ever see... I like those other series too by the way.

I think this is the first time I've heard someone starting out with Shadow Dragon by the way, that's interesting. I think it's the only game in the series I haven't returned to actually, not that I disliked it though.

I can totally relate to being slow at drawing... Do you post anything online?

Welcome!

23 hours ago, Siskan said:

Oh Golden Sun, the only thing I didn't love about those games was transferring the save data between the first two games using the code method. I hope the DS game won't be the last we'll ever see... I like those other series too by the way.

I think this is the first time I've heard someone starting out with Shadow Dragon by the way, that's interesting. I think it's the only game in the series I haven't returned to actually, not that I disliked it though.

I can totally relate to being slow at drawing... Do you post anything online?

Welcome!

Haha I still have my notes for the gold and silver transfer data! Those passwords were an absolute nightmare to deal with. I do hope it comes back one day as well... I really adored the series.

Really? I kinda had a feeling, but yeah that is interesting. My first console was the DS Lite though, so I guess it makes sense!

And I do post online! Not much though :'D I've got a few WIPs and some 2018 Inktober pieces I posted on twitter. Right now I'm working on a drawing of a Tales character for a friend.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!