My concept (and edit) for Time Skip Petra

So I was pretty bored today and decided to play a bit with some characters appearances using my graphic tablet. I started with Petra and I'm quite into the result so I decided to share it with you guys.

I cut her hair into this style that I think suits her, and her myrmidon/assassin canon role, pretty well (I know, I changed her iconic braid, I'm sorry, but I added a darker lock of hair to give her some uniqueness). Also changed a bit her features so she seems older. As she is one of the few characters who wears makeup I decided to play a bit with it too. I gave her red clothes because I liked the color combination. And that's it, I hope you like it. 

Feel free to voice your opinions!!  

Petra_Timeskip.thumb.jpg.3e43b36e3eef647b7372accd83d3fef7.jpg

Edited by Kyan Surr

1 hour ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Hmm.....not bad her hair is sadly short here but I could live with this great job! ^_^👍

Thanks!

Yeah, I thought shorter hair would make her look older. I'm willing to see the actual time skip design for her! 

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

Oh wow! I love her hair!! And the outfit is a nice, mature color! I dig it!!

Thanks so much! 😊

1 hour ago, B.Leu said:

Okay. I admit I'm impressed. Good job pal ! 

Though I expect her face to change a bit more, other than that ? Good edit.

Thanks!! Yeah, I did not want to change a lot the face in order not to lose her "Petra appearance". I did make the face a bit thiner, enlarge a bit her chin and make her eyes a bit smaller, to create a more mature look (also with the makeup)!