New event calendar (July-August 2019)

DarkAlf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Conquests returning, which makes sense since they now have Fodlan to use. Makes me wonder what they'll do with it once they're out of maps though.

Yeah, loving those back to back New Hero banners. Get to see Three Houses characters and get more Main Story chapters as a result. Win win!

Guessing the Aether Raids event will be Three Houses themed too as it coincides with the banner.

Curious that the GHB battle is all the way in August.

Yeah, I'm like 99% certain those banners are Three Houses characters! Exciting! ^^

A BHB for the Morgans though? That doesn't even begin to make sense seeing as, you know, they don't actually exist together. 😕

No summer celebration or Three House release celebration? Also, I didn't see the reruns of the previous year's second summer banners. 

Still, now we have both GC and RS in same month, more orbs here I come

Edited by DraceEmpressa

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

>No Nohrian Summer Revival 

I thought of you right away. 
this doesn't mean it won't be on there.. the Spring ones weren't onthe calendar and they popped up too. 

But no summer celebration is weird (there was one last year.but maybe they'll have that in august?)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

I thought of you right away. 
this doesn't mean it won't be on there.. the Spring ones weren't onthe calendar and they popped up too. 

But no summer celebration is weird (there was one last year.but maybe they'll have that in august?)

They didn't start putting reruns on until Brides so maybe they will show up in the coming days~ If not, uughhhh, I'll have to start trying for Lyn and Lilina~

Summer Celebration, if we have one, could be in August~ I'm pretty sure it was late July last year~

Back to back normal banners is great!  The second half of August might be CYL, since that's around the time it's come the last couple years.  If we had another normal banner after that, it would be unprecedented.  I don't care if it's all Three Houses banners, getting new characters is appreciated.

I also notice the GHB is quite late in the next banner's span.  I wonder if that means they want to put off spoilering it and it means that FByleth won't be the GHB as expected.  Maybe they'll save her for the second presumably 3H banner.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

They didn't start putting reruns on until Brides so maybe they will show up in the coming days~ If not, uughhhh, I'll have to start trying for Lyn and Lilina~

Summer Celebration, if we have one, could be in August~ I'm pretty sure it was late July last year~

yeah around there, because this is where i "started" to play (kinda). and i went on vacation, and tempest trials started. and they had the daily maps around thenish too. 
I i am very tempted for Lyn/Ursula. (but. Amelia, Hinoka tho 😞 )

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm like 99% certain those banners are Three Houses characters! Exciting! ^^

A BHB for the Morgans though? That doesn't even begin to make sense seeing as, you know, they don't actually exist together. 😕

Don't they exist together in Future Past? And also according to Awakening lore Morgan might have come from a different timeline then the other children and so because of Outrealm nonsense it's entirely possible that they both end up meeting from different timelines. Lol.

But yay for Three Houses banners!! And the summer seasonals go soooo long, which is nice! I can start saving orbs again!

1 minute ago, Kiran_ said:

Don't they exist together in Future Past? And also according to Awakening lore Morgan might have come from a different timeline then the other children and so because of Outrealm nonsense it's entirely possible that they both end up meeting from different timelines. Lol.

I don't think so since they're not faced at the same time there? One map has one Morgan as the boss while the other has the other Morgan. I think. I never actually played this DLC, I'm only trying to remember what I read about it.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think so since they're not faced at the same time there? One map has one Morgan as the boss while the other has the other Morgan. I think. I never actually played this DLC, I'm only trying to remember what I read about it.

Yes, but Future Past is one continuing storyline. So while the Morgans are not faced at the same time, they do exist together in that particular story.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah they're different bosses on different maps, but it's the same story/timeline. Grima just sends them to different spots to kill different sets of children. It's been awhile since I played the DLC, but I always got the impression that he either gathered Morgan's from different timelines and used them both as his minions at the same time or they were supposed to be twins. I sorta assumed the latter. 

Also, just noticed, the calendar seems to be pretty sparse on orbs. I was hoping for a celebratory log-in bonus, or even some special quests, but it seems pretty light on that. =( 

Edited by Kiran_

2 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

Also, just noticed, the calendar seems to be pretty sparse on orbs. 

We have Rokkr Seiges, GC, TT, VG, two New Heroes Banners Log-Ins, two FBs, a BHB, a new Tap Battle, and a MHB. That's far from sparse, IMO~

What if the early  august banner is the brave heros banner instead? 

28 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

>No Nohrian Summer Revival 

Spoiler

there are spaces for it in the datamine

but yeah, weird that they didn't announce it officially returning....

I could honestly see them leaving out the obvious rerun summer banners on the calender because clutter.

Just look at how many banners we're getting on top of the weekly year 1 banners...

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

I could honestly see them leaving out the obvious rerun summer banners on the calender because clutter.

Just look at how many banners we're getting on top of the weekly year 1 banners...

but weekly year 1 banner isn't put into the schedule tho

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

We have Rokkr Seiges, GC, TT, VG, two New Heroes Banners Log-Ins, two FBs, a BHB, a new Tap Battle, and a MHB. That's far from sparse, IMO~

FB doesn't give orbs anymore, gives free summoning tickets instead

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Who would be on the Close Def and Savage Blow Focuses?

Close Def has four candidates: Sigurd, Sumia, CYL Ephraim and Velouria.

Savage Blow only has three: Camilla, Leo and Rhajat.

Oh, we get both Rocker Sieges and Grand Conquests this month, that's a nice change.  Hope it stays that way going forward.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

but weekly year 1 banner isn't put into the schedule tho

...yeah?

Not in the June/July calendar either. Probably no reason to put a weekly occurrence in the calendar...

They should issue dynamic calendars instead of static images, so that you can select to filter based on the various type of event, e.g. show banners only.

Nothing too notable in this calendar, though Aether Raids event being in blue instead of grey makes me wonder how much there'll be to it. I'm not worried about the order of regular vs seasonal banners because it all comes out even in the end and we'll have the expected number of TTs, FBs, etc. If they run three consecutive regular banners and attach a TT to none of them then it'd be cause for concern.

The Mythic banner on the 31st feels so far away, expected it a few days earlier so I could finally dump all my orbs. Probably means no breathing room to try for the departing summer banners afterwards, oh well.

Aw yeah, two New Heroes banners right in a row! I like that a lot! I'm very interested in seeing what they do since the GHB runs through both banners. The banners and GHB are definitely gonna be Three Houses, that much is certain. I already want Marianne in Heroes like right now.