New event calendar (July-August 2019)

DarkAlf

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't know why they'd do that. New Heroes banners far this year have consistently had a four-character banner plus a GHB. CYL has reason to be an exception, but I don't see a reason why Three Houses would, unless they do some sort of shenanigans like the double FE2 banners.

Well, I'm not counting out that possibility because of the fact this is a new game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of bugs me with this event calendar is that Nohrian Summer and Sketchy Summer rerun banners aren't listed.

7/14: BHB banner (both Morgans and probably MRobin or MGrima)
7/15: New Power (Raigh, Luke, Roderick, Matthew)
7/22: New Heroes (Three Houses themed; includes MByleth)
7/27: Close Def banner (candidates: Brave Ephraim, Sigurd, Velouria, Sumia)
7/31: Mythic Heroes banner (Ike, Marth, Azura, Fjorm, Hector, Alm, Eir)
8/3: New GHB
8/5: Savage Blow banner (Camilla, Leo, Rhajat)
8/7: New Heroes

Nothing really catches my eye and even if they do, I'm tight on orbs ATM since Summer Lyn's up and would like to merge her up.

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Well, I'm not counting out that possibility because of the fact this is a new game.

I don't understand what you're saying. Which possibility makes more sense for a new game?

I can see how it being a new game could mean no demotes, with the Byleth special offer, but I don't see a relation to the GHB.

54 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't understand what you're saying. Which possibility makes more sense for a new game?

I can see how it being a new game could mean no demotes, with the Byleth special offer, but I don't see a relation to the GHB.

It doesn't matter, I don't want to jinx anything.

Just now, Othin said:

Oh, a double banner? That'd be nice. 

Oh, that was my original idea; I just thought I give another impression, so I decided to stop. Sorry for the confusion.

58 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Oh, that was my original idea; I just thought I give another impression, so I decided to stop. Sorry for the confusion.

Ahh alright, lol. I think that one's on me. 

That's a lot of orbs I detected:

• Tempest Trials: 42
  • 2 Forging Bonds. 2*14
  • Rokkr Siege: 15
  • Bound Hero Battle: 9
  • Tap Battle: 9
  • Grand Conquest: 14
  • Voting Gauntlet: 12
  • Mythic Hero Battle: 9
  • Daily Login bonus(VG and 2 new heroes): 3*13
  • 2 New Heroes Story chapter: 2*20

217, not counting the ongoing login bonuses and the weekly orbs we get. Also not included August quests, Coliseum and Dark blessing quests.

EDIT: oh, and quite possibly a chain challenge too.

Edited by Garlyle

We know M!Byleth's on the banner, so I take it we're all thinking the GHB on the 3rd is F!Byleth? It'd be the Robins all over again, but hopefully F!Byleth has a useful weapon. A Fodlan GC would be the only one to make sense too in-universe, since the students would totally have a mock battle.

As for the Morgan BHB, I'm assuming Robin will be on the banner. It'll be nice to give them time with the dad that isn't a psychopath 😛

Still no Sketchy Summer rerun. This is really strange, has a rerun ever taken this long? I thought they'd always been within three days. And it's frustrating since I want to see if I get Linde from my free pull before pulling for Ursula, so it's keeping me from pulling on the new banner.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Still no Sketchy Summer rerun. This is really strange, has a rerun ever taken this long? I thought they'd always been within three days. And it's frustrating since I want to see if I get Linde from my free pull before pulling for Ursula, so it's keeping me from pulling on the new banner.

Last year they were about 4-5 days after the new Banner. This year, since we've had two Banners to rerun instead of one, it's generally been 3 days between each old Banner (but they haven't all been).

According to the datamine, there were 6 Banners found, with 4 yet to be seen. Clearly two of them are New Power and the Double Morgan Banner, while another is most likely Sunday's Weekly Revival, leaving one Banner left. Which could be Sketchy Summer, I suppose, but there's no way to know for certain.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, need to fix my Elise's Atk Bane and I want to do that before going for Lyn and Liliana but with how long it's taking, I've already dabbled a bit in the new Banner. If we don't see the rerun tomorrow, I'm just going to go ahead and try again~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

According to the datamine, there were 6 Banners found, with 4 yet to be seen. Clearly two of them are New Power and the Double Morgan Banner, while another is most likely Sunday's Weekly Revival, leaving one Banner left. Which could be Sketchy Summer, I suppose, but there's no way to know for certain.

Okay, that changes everything, because that means there's no room for both remaining summer revival banners to be in this timeframe.

The upcoming New Heroes banner launches a week from Monday, so there's probably one more weekly revival banner in the meantime, taking up that last slot. So they seem to be holding off on the remaining two summer revival banners for some reason. I'm sure they'll run eventually, but I guess they didn't want more than four summer banners running at once?

With that in mind, I'd say the most logical place to put them would be in about a week and a half from now, in the days after the upcoming New Heroes banner launches, which will be right around when the current revival banners end. Although that'd still raise the question of why not put them on the calendar, since it'd be easy to fit them in that case. Saving them past the end of the current calendar would be really strange, since by then, the new summer banners would be over, and they'd start crashing into the dancer banners.

39 minutes ago, Othin said:

Okay, that changes everything, because that means there's no room for both remaining summer revival banners to be in this timeframe.

The upcoming New Heroes banner launches a week from Monday, so there's probably one more weekly revival banner in the meantime, taking up that last slot. So they seem to be holding off on the remaining two summer revival banners for some reason. I'm sure they'll run eventually, but I guess they didn't want more than four summer banners running at once?

With that in mind, I'd say the most logical place to put them would be in about a week and a half from now, in the days after the upcoming New Heroes banner launches, which will be right around when the current revival banners end. Although that'd still raise the question of why not put them on the calendar, since it'd be easy to fit them in that case. Saving them past the end of the current calendar would be really strange, since by then, the new summer banners would be over, and they'd start crashing into the dancer banners.

They could possibly rerun them next month. It is still considered Summer and they have pushed back Revivals before like the Y1 Dancer Banner being around Halloween last year (much later than Hoshidian Summer). Otherwise, I could see them popping up after Ylissean Summer and Summer Arrival end, but as you said, they could have fit them on the calendar if that's the case, so at this point, I expect them to be next month.

18 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

They could possibly rerun them next month. It is still considered Summer and they have pushed back Revivals before like the Y1 Dancer Banner being around Halloween last year (much later than Hoshidian Summer). Otherwise, I could see them popping up after Ylissean Summer and Summer Arrival end, but as you said, they could have fit them on the calendar if that's the case, so at this point, I expect them to be next month.

Performing Arts originally ran from 9/29/17 to 10/30/17. I haven't been able to find the exact date for its rerun, but it started sometime in September, which fits. It makes sense for them to once again rerun Performing Arts in September while rerunning the 2018 dancer banner sometime in August.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Performing Arts originally ran from 9/29/17 to 10/30/17. I haven't been able to find the exact date for its rerun, but it started sometime in September, which fits. It makes sense for them to once again rerun Performing Arts in September while rerunning the 2018 dancer banner sometime in August.

19 September to 19 October.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Special_Heroes:_Performing_Arts_(Notification)

37 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Interesting. And the Trick or Defeat rerun picked up a few days before it ended, on October 15.

I think similar timing would work fine for this. Have the second round of summer reruns start in the last week of July, as the first round is ending, and run to late August. As they end, the first dancer rerun can start, then the second one picks up midway through, in September. When that ends, it's time for the Halloween reruns.

9 hours ago, Othin said:

Yes, but most were expecting it to run with the new Dancing Banner, though they kept it around the time that it originally released. That's just to say they may not necessarily keep all the Summer Banners at the same time.