What GBA Game Has The Most Content?

Eske

What GBA Game Has The Most Content?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What GBA Game Has The Most Content?

• Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
    • Fire Emblem
    • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

ย I have all the GBA titles in my collection and I was wondering which game you guys thought had the most content. While Sacred Stones has difficulty settings and some attempt at a post game, I think Blazing Sword wins because of the Hector remixed stages.

in terms of story, Blazing Sword.

BS has 3 different routes, while SS has only a linear approach to the story up to the route split where you need to choose between Eirika or Ephraim.

in terms of content, Sacred Stones.

BS doesn't have much content except for replaying any route in a higher difficulty. SS has post-game dungeons, monsters showing up in the world map, and more promotion options.

Things to buy: Binding Blade has stat boosters for sale during the game.
Things that move the game forward: Lots of different ways for Blazing Sword to go.ย  Try missing a recruitment or two and see how certain things change!
Things to do: Sacred Stones has post-game maps, dungeons, and just about everything else (including infinite boots).

Blazing Blade. Experiencing the story from a different perspective speaks to me more than a half-hearted extension (Creature Campaign).

• 2 months later...

Toss up between Blazing and Binding for me. Binding has 2 route splits that should be taking into consideration, with each route having exclusive characters. Hector route has 2 exclusive characters, and Sacred Stones doesn't have any IIRC.

Sacred Stones. Creature Campaignย and a host of things to do. I really donโ€™t believe Binding Blade can compete with the other two gamesย here, because you need to finish the game an absurd amount of times to unlock some secret characters(Unlockingย Guinivere I think itโ€™s like 8 playthroughs of the game), and the route split? Eh.ย ย Blazing Blade in terms of story.ย