Shouldn't Dimitri be called Dmitri after the time skip?

Rezzy

This pun is worth both a groan and an oof.

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Would work if there were two "I"s in his name to begin with but there are three.

Maybe he has a hidden third eye.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Maybe he has a hidden third eye.

Is this one the spear lord? Plot twist that he his real name is Bhairava Nataraja and he manifests the Pasupata during a climatic moment, stabbing Byleth through the heart to reap their soul, and states they plan to use it to destroy the world to pave way for its rebirth. Dramatic, no?

Similarly, Claud is Rama Narasimha, and Edel is Durga Shakti. Byleth in truth, is the victim of three angry deities, taken to mortal form. With dragon loli and that sword pawns of the fourth angry deity.

Or alternatively, the name change to Dmitri would be because the real one was assassinated while on the latrine by schemers seeking to benefit from his death. However, the powers that would benefit from Dimitri's continued existence create a lie that he just fell ill, and then later find somebody who they make to look exactly like the real Dimitri. This False Dimitri grudgingly agrees to feign as the real and dead one, a disguise that works for years, but as a matter of principle, False Dimitri his name modified to rub out the first i in nonofficial circumstances. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I don't know what killed me more: The title or your post. You got me, and there's was zero cringe in my laugh.

Take my happiness, you glorious person !

His tombstone will read Dmtr. I will join the Black Eagles and we will gouge his other "I" to blind him and scar his mind to corrupt his third "I."

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Rezzy = best internet mom.

Thanks, puns are the highest form of humor.