What about Three Houses has you the most excited?

Mainly all the similarities to Genealogy, the devs even admitting it inspired the game. It's been my life long dream that IS either remakes FE4, or take notes from it's structure. 

Also the sausage fest Blue Lions when my male Byleth joins.

the fact that i can pretty much create every class i want thanks to the fact that almost every class can use almost every weapon

FIrst of all it’s a new Fire Emblem game! That alone makes me excited! And then there’s Fodlan. I can’t wait to learn all about this continent and its people. I wanna learn about the characters, about their stories, hopes and struggles!

I wasn’t too keen of the Academy part of this game but I think I will take my sweet time because I want to learn all about these characters!

And of course there’s the time skip. I’m itching to know how these characters change after 5 years. How will the war break out? What will happen to Edelgard and Dimitri (as I will choose the Golden Deer)? To know that each route has 3 different stories after the timeskip is probably the point that excites me the most to be honest!

The plot and the characters. According to what they said at Nintendo Treehouse at E3, they put a lot of effort into the characters' personalities and backstories. And the trailers showed that with the timeskip and the war among the countries the plot will be very interesting too!

Tbh, it's the music! I'm of course excited about the gameplay changes and looking forward to get to know the characters but from the first trailer the thing that riled me up the most is the soundtrack. The 3DS games were utterly fantastic in the sound department and  have set the bar really high for Three Houses but from what I heard the game delivers in spades. Been bumping the main theme on a daily basis.  

Class freedom. I want to experiment a lot with weird stuff, putting characters in classes that have nothing to do with them (smol girls with axes is always interesting), using weapons that aren't FE "standard" for the class (axe cavalry, bow mages, spear mages, bow flyers, ...). Hopefully hybrid classes come to give me even more choice.

Replay value... Weapons not locked to classes for the most part... Flexible character progression... Seemingly interesting characters... Good character designs for the most part... Musik... Plot sounds good... Continuation of good world building from Echoes

Yeah. I'd say I'm pretty much excited

Above all else, new musics!

The story is really intriguing too... I'll probably take my sweet time gathering every minor details!

Also hoping that the challenges wil be interesting enough : not that I'm asking for a brutal difficulty, but at least make it so it isn't too easy to break.

Edited by Modirufa6317

For me it's the customisation, growing the students (and potentially Byleth) in the way I want and I'm excited to learn of everyone's strengths, weaknesses and what that means for the character. 

The story is very intriguing and seeing how it's presented. I liked the cutscenes in warriors so I'm expecting something similar or better here.

The customization and the characterization post-timeskip. I'm going Golden Deer but I really wanna see what the Blue Lions are like, especially since we got a look at Dimitri; do they all back him or do some have second thoughts?

After the long wait for FE12 to be localised that never came, when the series genuinely did feel dead and buried, every new FE even just existing has felt like a blessing. I'm excited for the social side of things, most of all.

Edited by Parrhesia

2 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

After the long wait for FE12 to be localised that never came, when the series genuinely did feel dead and buried, every new FE even just existing has felt like a blessing. I'm excited for the social side of things, most of all.

Same. 

Shout outs to those weird two months after release in Japan where "Fire Emblem 3DS" was confirmed to be coming to Europe but our NA announcement came through a tweet because NoA realized they forgot to put it in the E3 2012 Press Conference.