Fire Emblem Three Houses Movie (spoilers)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Oh. Too many things to pay attention to at once.

That's a pretty big coincidence, though, and also... if temporarily recruited students are npcs, there's no real point. I was assuming that's what the treehouse lady had done to have both Raphael and Ignatz as playable... but I guess not.

It might not be a coincidence. He might have seen that the chapter would be about Sylvain's brother and decided to bring him along.

Man, I just want Nemesis on my team. A part of me hopes he is only painted as the "bad guy" while Serios is the actual villian. (I want me Nolan and Duessel characters, man!)

Extended version of the opening cutscene has been uploaded by Gamespot. It includes what GameExplain already showed, but it shows that the "time vortex" is definitely part of the cutscene, and our first introduction to Sothis. (Is the battle a dream of hers or something?).

Edit: Listen towards the end!

Edited by BZL8

I can't believe Tokyo Mirage Sessions is canon. That was a pretty intriguing opening cutscene, though it looks to be the first cutscene of the game and not the opening cutscene like Awakening, Fates and Echoes had.

Ahaha, Lady Seiros confirmed a Sophitia main.

More seriously, that's pretty heavy for an opening cutscene to the game but it was really cool, I like it.

36 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

That sequence at the end is definitely part of the cutscene not the GX outro, which raises a lotta questions

It also looks like to me that Sothis was watching over a city in one of the sequences.

Edited by Timlugia

Did it seem to anyone else like Nemesis wasn't going all out against Seiros? Like that opening move with the whip-sword seemed as if it just whiffed intentionally. 

What if Nemesis is actually Seiros' father? (and she may or may not know that) Which could mean that Byleth and Rhea are also related, maybe distantly. 

3 minutes ago, NeoAmon said:

Did it seem to anyone else like Nemesis wasn't going all out against Seiros? Like that opening move with the whip-sword seemed as if it just whiffed intentionally. 

What if Nemesis is actually Seiros' father? (and she may or may not know that) Which could mean that Byleth and Rhea are also related, maybe distantly. 

And if Sothis was mother of Seiros, then that makes Edelgard also a descendant of goddess.

IS really loves to prank us. In the beginning, we originally saw Seiros hold that sword up with no blood. Now we see that there was indeed blood. 

That also means that one image of Dimitri with those black marks will must also be blood and we will see it be blood in the actual game.

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

IS really loves to prank us. In the beginning, we originally saw Seiros hold that sword up with no blood. Now we see that there was indeed blood. 

That also means that one image of Dimitri with those black marks will must also be blood and we will see it be blood in the actual game.

Good I'm loving it serious as the series is suppose to be!

I kind of wish I had saved myself the surprise of watching this, but I am a weak man and want this hype injected directly into my veins. 

I might leave Serenes and Reddit for a while before the release though, to avoid any serious spoilers and, to the best of my ability given the circumstances, keep the experience as fresh as possible.

This video was incredible though. I mean, sure, we've got blood, but did you see Seiros straight up punching a guy in the face?

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

I kind of wish I had saved myself the surprise of watching this, but I am a weak man and want this hype injected directly into my veins. 

I might leave Serenes and Reddit for a while before the release though, to avoid any serious spoilers and, to the best of my ability given the circumstances, keep the experience as fresh as possible.

This video was incredible though. I mean, sure, we've got blood, but did you see Seiros straight up punching a guy in the face?

Oh yeah definitely another huge highlight!

In this scene, on a few occasions time appears to slow down around Seiros. Do you think that's just for dramatic effect or may this imply that Seiros might have been able to use the "Divine Pulse" or something similar to control the flow of time? Also note how she appeared to be completely unfazed by the attack that targeted her and got blocked only in the last split-second.

24 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Good I'm loving it serious as the series is suppose to be!

Every FE game is serious. Some are just more often than not being more lighthearted in spite of the serious stuff.

1 minute ago, Helsionium said:

In this scene, on a few occasions time appears to slow down around Seiros. Do you think that's just for dramatic effect or may this imply that Seiros might have been able to use the "Divine Pulse" or something similar to control the flow of time? Also note how she appeared to be completely unfazed by the attack that targeted her and got blocked only in the last split-second.

Who knows. One thing is for certain. There has to be some connection between Seiros and Sothis. The fact that Seiros holds the sword up to her face and mentions her mother, it definitely seems like there's a connection there.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Every FE game is serious. Some are just more often than not being more lighthearted in spite of the serious stuff.

Who knows. One thing is for certain. There has to be some connection between Seiros and Sothis. The fact that Seiros holds the sword up to her face and mentions her mother, it definitely seems like there's a connection there.

Well more serious in crucial wars.