Master Classes Picture/Video

Nio

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know that Dancer is a Master Class? It could be a Special Class.

Also, I'm guessing that there are still some classes they didn't cover. Specifically, there are probably unique classes for the Lords that they weren't allowed to show yet (or they just chose not to).

Edit:

I assume one of the mounts is the mage knight if so finally!

Yep, there is both Dark Knight and Holy Knight.

Edited by BastienSoul

Aw, I assumed there'd be a bit more. Then again, female selection I suppose.

Anyway, horses everywhere. Y'all get a horse. Now everyone's broken yaaaaay.

As for dancer, might be tied to Dorothea? Edit: Nevermind, watched the video, I misunderstood.

Edited by Cysx

2 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

Do we know that Dancer is a Master Class? It could be a Special Class.

Also, I'm guessing that there are still some classes they didn't cover. Specifically, there are probably unique classes for the Lords that they weren't allowed to show yet (or they just chose not to).

Yeah, post time skip stuff is probably out of bounds and well, in the video it shows Dancer as the last one, with the other Master Classes. Maybe it isnt.

Just now, Cysx said:

Aw, I assumed there'd be a bit more. Then again, female selection I suppose.

Anyway, horses everywhere. Y'all get a horse. Now everyone's broken yaaaaay.

As for dancer, might be tied to Dorothea?

In the video, Hilda is the Dancer.

Edited by Nio

Well I'm glad the game knows that there's basically no reason to not have a mount /s
I'm a bit sad, I'm always an infantry guy.

Anyways if this image is true then there must be another tier, or this picture is not complete, because there's no armoured class (unless it's male locked).

Just now, Nio said:

Yeah, post time skip stuff is probably out of bounds and well, in the video it shows Dancer as the last one, with the other Master Classes. Maybe it isnt.

It also showed Lord with the Master Classes and Pegasus Knight with the Advanced Classes, so the order isn't entirely accurate to the tier.

1 minute ago, timon said:

Well I'm glad the game knows that there's basically no reason to not have a mount /s

Anyways if this image is true then there must be another tier, or this picture is not complete, because there's no armoured class (unless it's male locked).

There's Great Knight, but that doesn't really count. Maybe you have to master Fortress Knight, like how Dark Bishop needs Dark Mage.

3 minutes ago, timon said:

There's great knight. It requires armored skill, not mounted for some reason.

Edit: Hate to be a downer but I really doubt there's more tiers yet.

Edited by Cysx

5 minutes ago, timon said:

There is. Its the Greath Knight, its mounted but you dont need to have Mounted skill for it, but Armour insted. It is shown in the video

Edited by Nio

3 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

It also showed Lord with the Master Classes and Pegasus Knight with the Advanced Classes, so the order isn't entirely accurate to the tier.

You know, i just checked and it doesnt even seems like Dorothea has the Dancer class in the Master tier, so you are probably right, its not related. Thats actually good, i think.

Edited by Nio

39 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

A-and it looks like there's space for ANOTHER tier beyond that!?

that's probably the space for dlc classes

EDIT:

Spoiler

YEEESSSSSSSSS MAGE KNIGHT AND MAGE FIGHTER ARE BACK

well, they have different names, but here they are!!!!!

so yeah, master knight is also sort of possible, if you give melee weapons and bows to the dark knight class

too bad you can't have both dark and light magic together, but oh well

Edited by Yexin

5 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Mortal Savant looks cool, shame it's pretty weaboo though. Looks like women get Gremory and men get War Master, unless there are differences between characters.

I think Gremory is gender neutral; Warmaster is male exclusive and Falcon Knight and Dancer or just Falcon Knight are female exclusive.

New classes look hype!

Speaking of which, was there any word if the Avatar could reclass, or only the students? I don't recall if the Avatar could change classes or not.

Just now, Sire said:

New classes look hype!

Speaking of which, was there any word if the Avatar could reclass, or only the students? I don't recall if the Avatar could change classes or not.

Avatar reclasses, a lot, in every piece of preview.

Just now, Rakath said:

Avatar reclasses, a lot, in every piece of preview.

Huh, then I must have been blind or not paying enough attention. I know there is a separate outfit between the Academy and Battle Scenes, but I didn't remember if they had other classes. I thought they were locked to their special class or ones that just used swords. Guess not!