Master Classes Picture/Video

Nio

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also just said that you can dismount and remount at any time, making you infantry.

Mounted units are really broken this time, like really.

Edit: Master Classes are NOT on the same level as Advanced, meaning they are better.

Another One: Master Classes are NOT accesible before the time skip. Thats a big one.

He said:

Dark Knight: C or higher in lance, B+ or higher in Reason (dark magic), A or higher in Riding
Great Knight: B+ or higher in Axe, A or higher in Heavy Armor, B+ or higher in Riding

Wyvern Lord: C or higher in lance, A or higher in Axe, A or higher in Flying

Edited by Nio

3 minutes ago, Nio said:

He also just said that you can dismount and remount at any time, making you infantry.

Mounted units are really broken this time, like really.

Edit: Master Classes are NOT on the same level as Advanced, meaning they are better.

Another One: Master Classes are NOT accesible before the time skip. Thats a big one.

He also stated that maps are big, so increased movement is very desirable.

He stated that master classes were not available pre timeskip it seems. Either that or he didn't get to level 30 (which is the required level for them) and just assumed they weren't available.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

He stated that master classes were not available pre timeskip it seems. Either that or he didn't get to level 30 (which is the required level for them) and just assumed they weren't available.

Where does it says that the required level is 30?

Just now, Azz said:

He did say his units were level "20ish" right before the timeskip.

sigh, if I had a sliver of hope it's gone. Why? Why did they do it like that? Who thought it was a good idea? Class variety is a must of a Fire Emblem game, even more in a game where you raise your unit from almost blanket state. This just makes it boring, also reminder that every mounted unit has Canto, so it's basically 2 move a turn for everyone...

btw remount in-battle REALLY doesn't make any sense, what is it, a pocket horse?

RIP infantry, you will always be the best in my heart

5 minutes ago, timon said:

sigh, if I had a sliver of hope it's gone. Why? Why did they do it like that? Who thought it was a good idea? Class variety is a must of a Fire Emblem game, even more in a game where you raise your unit from almost blanket state. This just makes it boring, also reminder that every mounted unit has Canto, so it's basically 2 move a turn for everyone...

btw remount in-battle REALLY doesn't make any sense, what is it, a pocket horse?

RIP infantry, you will always be the best in my heart

He said that the master class infantry is really good, so there is that.

Just now, IzzyFresh said:

That is insane amount of investment. Will great night even be worth it?

Time will tell, but when has great knight ever been a better alternative to just straight up paladins?

Just now, IzzyFresh said:

Great Knight: B+ or higher in Axe, A or higher in Heavy Armor, B+ or higher in Riding

That is insane amount of investment. Will great night even be worth it?

Yeah, for me, thats a bummer. I dont think it will, cause for the Axe lvl you are better going Wyvern. Also, enemies can use combar arts and while mounted can dismount, you can unarmor, so the weakness is there.

12 minutes ago, Nio said:

Where does it says that the required level is 30?

At the bottom of this pic

Just now, Duke of Dozel said:

Time will tell, but when has great knight ever been a better alternative to just straight up paladins?

At least in Fates I thought that Great knights had better skills than paladins. Luna and armored blow are more attractive than defender and aegis.

59 minutes ago, PurpleHairedMage said:

The same person who said dancers can be male also said that Byleth can't become one.

Well that just doesn’t make sense. Why would a class be reverse Byleth-locked? Like available to literally everyone else?

Just now, Lynsanity said:

Well that just doesn’t make sense. Why would a class be reverse Byleth-locked? Like available to literally everyone else?

He said that dancers are not a regular class, pass the test like. Its an unique class and he knows for sure that some males can become a dancer.

1 minute ago, Lynsanity said:

We saw something about a School Dance Competition that might unlock the class, perhaps it has to be a student and Byleth can't enter? 

Ugh Great Knight is gonna be a pain to get to since most units that would be decent in it are bad at riding (namely Dedue and Raphael)

4 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Apparently, a stat actually affects the plot this time. Charm apparently affects both recruitment and a major event in the game.

I really don't like that a certain event in the game is dependent on an RNG stat...