Master Classes Picture/Video

Nio

2 minutes ago, IzzyFresh said:

I really don't like that a certain event in the game is dependent on an RNG stat...

Nor do I, really. Hopefully it's a fairly low requirement, so that it can be reached with stat boosters alone.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Aura Of Twilight said:

Has there been any hint of exclusive master classes for the lords? 

Yes, there has been. Dude from reddit also said that there are some unique classes that are hidden. So probably for the lords.

24 minutes ago, Nio said:

He said that the master class infantry is really good, so there is that.

Eh, not looking forward to it, I truly hate how random Mortal Servant is in the context of this game, they could've done anything, but they just had to put a bit of random weeaboo in. Gremory and War Master are kind of nice, but they leave a lot of characters out (literally every physical girl, and every non-brawl guy).

Male mages, archers, knights now have to get their lance and, most importantly, RIDING (which is not easy, considering you either go cavalier or you have to rely on group activities) up to be relevant. And as absurd as it is considering the amount of horses, Paladins basically don't exist, the closest thing is Bow Knight and you need an A bow for it. And yeah, you can use every weapon with every class, but that doesn't change the fact that you have to invest a lot of time to meet the requirements (unless save-scumming with low rates is viable).

My last hope is that we can start the battle dismounted, it's the only thing left to ask (considering it takes an action to dismount/remount), at least I'd be able to roleplay normal soldiers I guess.

But yeah, stable duty will be crowded, and with 2 units per week, it'll take some spreadsheeting to get everyone there.

I understand if you dont like how op mounted units are, i dont mind, but i get what you say.

2 minutes ago, timon said:

E, I truly hate how random Mortal Servant is in the context of this game, they could've done anything, but they just had to put a bit of random weeaboo in.

Now this, what? What are you talking about? Random? Weeaboo? Isnt that class almost literally dread fighters?

I predict Falcon Knights will need a C Rank in Swords and A Ranks in Lances and Flying, while Holy Knights will need a C Rank in Lances, a B+ Rank in Faith, and an A Rank in Riding.

Not sure what kind of recommendations the Infantry classes will have, though.  Maybe an A+ in their primary rank and an A in their secondary one?

I'd be really surprised if all the master classes required an A rank in riding, especially the magical ones. I'd probably expect B, since you can't wield magic in any mounted class before those, and it's supposedly pretty feasible to reach B rank on tutoring/activities/seminars alone. 

6 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

I'd be really surprised if all the master classes required an A rank in riding, especially the magical ones. I'd probably expect B, since you can't wield magic in any mounted class before those, and it's supposedly pretty feasible to reach B rank on tutoring/activities/seminars alone. 

Its already confirmed for Dark Knight to be C or higher in lance, B+ or higher in Reason, A or higher in Riding

2 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Dark Knight has been confirmed to need an A rank and since Dark Knight and Holy Knight are essentially the same sans the magic they focus on, it wouldn't be off if they had the same requirements.

For Falcon Knight, I'd expect C in Swords and A in Lances and Flying like Von Ithipathachai said. For the infantry classes, I'd say maybe A in Swords and B/B+ in Reason for Mortal Savant and A in both Axes and Brawl for War Master and A in both Reason and Faith for Gremory.

For the most part, it really looks like it will be a pain to get to Master tier, especially for the four cavalry classes (literally the four horsemen lol) due to all of them being defacto promotions for classes that don't need Riding. It's really gonna hurt characters that went Armoured Knight/Fortress Knight trying to get to Great Knight except maybe Ferdinand. Bow Knight seems to be the most forgiving imo.

1 minute ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Ah, damn. Well, tutoring is feasible post-skip, so that shouldn't be TOO terribly hard to get. At least there's no S rank requirement, lol.

He said we can manage to get focus on 3 skills pre time skip.

So 1 or 2 skills that the unit is good at and then something like Riding/Flying, im sure it wont be that hard. Also, in some preview it was said that for Bow knight, having A in both Riding and Bow but a bad lance level would give a 70% or so pass rate, so the third skill wont be needed probably.

15 minutes ago, Flere210 said:

What is even the point of characters having a vantage in armor and disadvantage in riding if their end class is going to require as much riding as armor... it's outright trolling at this point.

It's especially sad that most units that have a strength in heavy armour have a weakness in riding too. Hopefully the boost from the saint statue alongside tutoring will help reduce the tedium.

Well, I think the Cavalier Master Class must be more tricky to get precisely because of how good their are.

I mean, they're essecially Master Knight Lite with themed colors.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well, I think the Cavalier Master Class must be more tricky to get precisely because of how good their are.

I mean, they're essecially Master Knight Lite with themed colors.

I suppose "Gold Knight" could be considered a unique class like Dark Bishop. It would be weird if it was though.

1 minute ago, IzzyFresh said:

I suppose "Gold Knight" could be considered a unique class like Dark Bishop. It would be weird if it was though.

We have a Gold Knight in 3 Houses? o.o