Now is a good time to start avoiding social media and other kinds of websites because of TH spoilers

2 hours ago, firewitch912 said:

Also Flayn and Cyril are both recruitable children who might be children even post timeskip. We don't know their ages but I would guess between 10-13. 13 would put them right at the border post time skip of legal age, so we'll see how that turns out. I'm really hoping their just not romanceable at all but we'll see

Uh....they'll be older in the timeskip so the problem is?...

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

7 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Uh....they'll be older in the timeskip so the problem is?...

They'll be older but we don't know their actual ages yet so they could still be underage then, especially since they look 10-13. They'd only be legal post timeskip if they were 13 before.

On a separate note I still think it's creepy since you're essentially training/help raising them and then you start a relationship with them. I know it's a video game but it still feels like grooming to me.

53 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

They'll be older but we don't know their actual ages yet so they could still be underage then, especially since they look 10-13. They'd only be legal post timeskip if they were 13 before.

On a separate note I still think it's creepy since you're essentially training/help raising them and then you start a relationship with them. I know it's a video game but it still feels like grooming to me.

I feel they'll likely hit the appropriate requirement if I'm being honest.

I just wanted to say that there is a way to block certain keywords in youtube so nothing that has them appears on your board:

-Click on the profile picture 

-Youtube Studio

-Settings, then go to the community section and scroll down to "blocked words" 

-Write the keywords; a piece of advice; write them with and without capital letters.

Another thing; be mindful that in certain sections like in Youtube Gaming, you might find some videos and clips about the game. 

I've been recently upgraded to a mod, I wish I could.  Like Thanos, I am cursed with knowledge

I can't avoid spoilers anymore, I have to see them, I have to make sure you all aren't committing crimes

Technically, they would need to be 12, as the school phase counts as one year. As such, everyone ages 6 years over the course of the game. Lil nitpicky but the game does update to show new ages after birthdays (and I assume the war phase) so it’s a neat detail.

6 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I've been recently upgraded to a mod, I wish I could.  Like Thanos, I am cursed with knowledge

I can't avoid spoilers anymore, I have to see them, I have to make sure you all aren't committing crimes

I feel bad for you.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain.