Snark Emblem: Sassy Houses (assorted witty screenshots from incoming sources, spoilers)

- You know, that isn't surprising for the spiritual successor of Serra that she has that much of a reputation for being lazy/absent-minded.  If her introduction doesn't have her go "La la la la la" or have her acting like a snooty noble, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

- Hey, if Hanneman's vents all involve him throwing shade at people in such a manner, then I'm all ears whenever he needs to get something off his chest.

- Jesus, is Bernadetta suffering clinical depression?  I know you're being memed on by weirdos and freaks, being called a cinnamon roll and all, but you legit need a good, long hug.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had to deal with someone who has suicidal thoughts in a video game, isn't that right Shane from Stardew Valley?

- "That's what everyone is saying" includes you, Petra.  Don't even try to hide it.

- I would be surprised if Hubert wasn't brutally honest and strict.  I wager the only person he doesn't act like this towards is Edelgard.

9 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Bernadetta and Ferdinand c support is cute and funny Bernadetta x Ferdinand anyone .

Where are you finding supports?

Advanced issues found

35 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

- Jesus, is Bernadetta suffering from clinical depression?  I know you're being memed on by weirdos and freaks, being called a cinnamon roll and all, but you legit need a good, long hug.  Wouldn't be the first time I've had to deal with someone who has suicidal thoughts in a video game, isn't that right Shane from Stardew Valley?

I think Bernadetta just did/was caught doing something embarrassing by Caspar and this is her way of saying "Kill me now", half-jokingly.

Persona, begone from this game. Or should I say house... three houses, eh ? Eeeeeeeee ?
But seriously, go way Persona, go far, far away, don't spread your sickness on others.

Claude the snarker. I get the feeling he'll be self aware.
Manuella, terrible teacher confirmed. Poor classes.
Oof, tone down the edge Berni.

W O W  these are just a few interactions how much savagery is in this game??!? I love it XD

Damn Claude, I think I'm gonna use that next time I have to describe someone really lazy

Hanneman though.... I... understand how you feel *cries softly*

From one of the previews all of Bernadetta's C supports are about how she's terrified of everything, and her B supports explain why she's scared of everything.

This is, well, because her backstory is sad.

(You will keep Bernadetta safe or I will find you.)

10 hours ago, Rakath said:

From one of the previews all of Bernadetta's C supports are about how she's terrified of everything, and her B supports explain why she's scared of everything.

This is, well, because her backstory is sad.

(You will keep Bernadetta safe or I will find you.)

Where did u find the b support 

1 hour ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Where did u find the b support 

This was the summation offered in the GameExplain 20+ minute preview, complaining about the repetitious nature of supports.

Courtesy of Easy Allies. (Time stamped to 24:55)

Ferdinand: Why do you reserve such cold treatment for me, and me alone? Do you hate me, Dorothea? Or have you some other reason to avoid my company?

Dorothea: I underestimated you. I assumed your noble upbringing had dulled your perception. But you got it right on the first try. I hate you.

OH DAMN!