*Spoilers* Raw Gameplay videos

I haven't seen this footage around and it seems to only have been uploaded in the past hour or so, but it looks fairly like raw footage from someone has the game.

Other videos I have come across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKO85Ib5gs (tutorial footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GkvAuD7VL0 (early footage also including tutorial and cutscenes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDE3wClZQJk (video showing tutoring sometime later in game)

Edited by Tryhard

Chapter 9, quite into the game, objective is just rout the enemy.

An italian reviewer said that, maps seem to have good variety, but objectives are almost always kill boss/rout enemies. Hopefully in the war phase we'll get something more.

12 minutes ago, timon said:

An italian reviewer said that, maps seem to have good variety, but objectives are almost always kill boss/rout enemies. Hopefully in the war phase we'll get something more.

It could be that they're only allowed to show those kinds of maps, or that the objective may appear simple but actually the terrain of the battlefield has unique parts. I also remember one video where there were multiple glowing tiles, so we may have a defend map there. It's the map of the port city with the boats.

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

There's also a five minute video of the tutorial here, so perhaps certain reviewers are allowed to release short videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKO85Ib5gs

Can I just say that I really like the music in that chapter.

I'm glad this game is continuing the trend of FE having good music.

1 hour ago, Lynsanity said:

Oh NOOOO that Bernie level up at the end. 😢

Now this game is just making me feel bad for Bernadetta.

First it was Sumia due to her just being incompetent at everything.

Then it was Mozu for her losing her entire family and all the people who she grew up with.

Now it's Bernadetta who I'm convinced is actually clinically depressed.

1 hour ago, Timlugia said:

So it's confirmed now that a civil war has broke out within the church factions, makes sense how we are fighting some church member while allied with Rhea.

I had a very strong feeling that's how it'd be, especially considering how the monastery serves as your main base/hub for the entire game.

I really like Flayn and Seteth, but it seems like they only support each other? I hope they have more characters to support with!

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

I really like Flayn and Seteth, but it seems like they only support each other? I hope they have more characters to support with!

I mean of course Byleth is a obvious given but yeah maybe a few more not expecting too many for the neutral characters.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

5 hours ago, timon said:

Unless I missed something, this is a Paralogue right? At the very least there's still hope for the main story missions.

4 hours ago, User name said:

A preview with gameplay some cool things are shown like, Dorathea with levin sword,and Edelgard's crit and evade animations.

At 0:57 Edelgard has a Goddess Ring.

So Rings are back from Echoes!

//

And at 8:38 Edelgard learns Deathblow for Mastering Brigand.

Edited by LSM

3 minutes ago, User name said:

New video,not sure if it was posted.

I posted the video in the preview thread just a couple of minutes ago. Like I mentioned there, I'm glad that we finally get to see a Light magic spell outside of Nosferatu.

Warlock Hubert has so much swag. NPC Jeralt confirms he's around for at least the school chapters. Also Casper's gauntlet special attack was only one hit even though gauntlets have a brave effect, so looks like they are prioritized. General Edelgard sounds fun. Nothing like a low move slow lord.

Also I appreciate all these previews picking Black Eagles so I'm not too spoiled on the other houses I plan to start with.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

What's with the Triforce Mark on some units? What does that stand for?

Batalion's "Health", which goes down every time a unit with a batalion takes damage.

You can restore it at the barracks.