Character Profiles from IGN (Likes and Dislikes, Crests, and More)

7 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I gotta say, there's something funny about Bernadetta's stats. A lot of people seemed pretty sure she had a Heavy Armor proficiency due to some of the earlier videos and such. Instead, she actually has a deficiency in that. Ain't that funny.

And having a hidden talent in Riding. Combine that with bows and lance proficiency, she really is geared towards Bow Knight.

Where did you see Bernadetta's stats ?

7 minutes ago, Tamanoir said:

Where did you see Bernadetta's stats ?

They have the strengths and weaknesses on the character pages. You can go to Bernadetta's page by going to Edelgard's profile and selecting the next arrow on the bottom.

7 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

They have the strengths and weaknesses on the character pages. You can go to Bernadetta's page by going to Edelgard's profile and selecting the next arrow on the bottom.

Oh, OK. They wrote her name wrong, do you can't access it from the main page.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Lynsanity said:

I just wish these included all their preferred stats for recruitment.

Also I look forward to all this info being on the Forest, because IGN's web design is atrocious.

From the looks of it, it tends to be what they're proficient in. Even then, I read that it gets harder to recruit more students so we can assume it changes depending on the order your recruit them. 

9 hours ago, Lynsanity said:

I just wish these included all their preferred stats for recruitment.

Also I look forward to all this info being on the Forest, because IGN's web design is atrocious.

Likely they don't have that in a nice single-access location.

All the bios seem to be information you can just ask the House leaders for early game. As shown by the screenshots of Claude throwing shade at Hilda and Edelgard being polite about Ferdinand.