Hello!

puffins

Hello everyone! I'm puffins, and I've been a lurker on this site for the longest time. I only decided to make an account today. I honestly should have done it sooner because FE is a big part of my life and I love talking to other fans about it! Fire Emblem has gotten me into one of my other favorite hobbies, drawing (though in recent years I've been majorly slacking).

I got into FE when I was 14, so about 5 years ago. I have to admit, Awakening was my first game. I have further branched out and my goal is to play every game in the series. SoV is currently my favorite, though I believe Genealogy or Thracia would easily replace it once I get around to playing them. I love both lore, strategy, fantasy, and RPGs, so FE is my kind of thing. I'm really excited for Three Houses and I'm going with Blue Lions. Gotta love Dimitri!

Besides my interest in Fire Emblem, I'm in uni in a science related degree! I have a really awesome plan for a project to integrate the two in the future, but give it a couple of years!

Anyway, hello once again. Looking forward to becoming more than a lurker around here!

Edited by puffins

Welcome to the Forest, Puffins!

10 hours ago, puffins said:

Besides my interest in Fire Emblem, I'm in uni in a science related degree! I have a really awesome plan for a project to integrate the two in the future, but give it a couple of years!

Good luck with it. Also ,Blue Lions yeah! *High Five*

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!