Bound Hero Battle: Morgan & Morgan

mcsilas

40 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

THanks - oh yeah, Gunnthra is quite nice. It's a good team. I aim for diversity, though and my main goal still remains to build 4* units but I can't seem to find good fodder (only unit I promoted so far is cherche)

Cherche is a good choice, who would you build next? What fodder are you missing? 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Cherche is a good choice, who would you build next? What fodder are you missing? 

I am missing pretty much everything. My plan right now is to build several units +1 for the extra bst.  I plan to build all f2p dragons, nino, reinhardt, (lilina or tharja), maybe reyson or young azura. Overall I plan to build them +10 and that makes me a little bit uncertain because once I gathered all unit copies and resources those units might not be as good anymore or there might be better f2p options. For now I am waiting on the new legendary banner and see what I get..

Edited by Nimrod

7 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I am missing pretty much everything. My plan right now is to build several units +1 for the extra bst.  I plan to build all f2p dragons, nino, reinhardt, (lilina or tharja), maybe reyson or young azura. Overall I plan to build them +10 and that makes me a little bit uncertain because once I gathered all unit copies and resources those units might not be as good anymore or there might be better f2p options. For now I am waiting on the new legendary banner and see what I get..

The +1 merge is good for most of them but expensive, for example Reinhardt doesn't profit too much if you are going to use his default kit. I would focus on fewer units before to give +1 to everyone (never did that myself). Overall most units are useful without merges, I usually save up resources and copies and decide when I have everything together. In the end I only have five +10 units, because I'm hesitant to use all my resources for units I won't use all the time. 

Good luck on the next legendary banner! 

Edited by mampfoid
good luck added

36 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

The +1 merge is good for most of them but expensive, for example Reinhardt doesn't profit too much if you are going to use his default kit. I would focus on fewer units before to give +1 to everyone (never did that myself). Overall most units are useful without merges, I usually save up resources and copies and decide when I have everything together. In the end I only have five +10 units, because I'm hesitant to use all my resources for units I won't use all the time. 

Good luck on the next legendary banner! 

Good thinking! And thanks!

My cherche is -def, a +1merge would be great. But overall you are right, it might be better to wait and gather resources. 

44 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Good thinking! And thanks!

My cherche is -def, a +1merge would be great. But overall you are right, it might be better to wait and gather resources. 

You're welcome! 

Depends on how you will use Cherche. With her personal weapon and an A-skill that boosts her ATK, she is a great nuke that shouldn't leave anything alive to hit back. Even with -DEF she should be able to take a hit in case of emergency. 

@mcsilas I can always count on you to get me with the music. More nostalgia. The clear was clean. Cynthia doubling Morgan was neat, Owain does Owain things and I know as well as anyone how much M!Morgan can put in. However, the coolest and funniest thing was how pivotal of a role Gerome played in the clear without actually killing anything. Close second was definitely Morgan tanking his female counterpart. He wouldn't have been able to eat the Iceberg, but taking the normal attack was pretty impressive too. Bonus points for it being a themed clear! Come to think of it, I actually pulled Owain right before I stopped playing. I forgot about that...

@LordFrigid 2 +10 Caedas? What is this sorcery?! Also no refine on the Peri?

@Alexmender This clear... actually humbles me. Watching makes my own accomplishments feel... a lot less impressive. I really wish I had pulled Myrrh on that special voted heroes banner (instead of Duma... the only hero I didn't care about...). Nonetheless it's nonsense. In a good way.

@Jave Nice clear there. I've never watched your clears before (if you were doing clears back when I was playing regularly) but your Lyn put in work despite what I've heard from people about her actually being somewhat unimpressive.

@Nanima F!Takumi wiped the map clean. You didn't even need to wait for his bow to take effect. Just ripped the Morgans a new one. I've noticed a chunk of this maps clears from people involve one unit destroying most of the map, but him taking Morgan's iceberg so easily was not something I was expecting.

@Anacybele That's quite the impressive F!Robin! I've never seen a clear from you before. More's changed than I thought!

@Landmaster Good teamwork here. I said before some of these clears are one man washes but I really enjoyed how your team supported eachother and played equal roles. Shigure tanked a bow effortlessly. On the other hand it got dicey for Velouria but she repayed Morgan tenfold and the rest of your team swooped right in to finish the rest. Really plays on the hole bonds theme of A-... oh... oh wait this is Fates? Haha... nevermind. 

@mampfoid Brave Lucina! What an interesting choice for a GF unit! She impressed me. I was also surprised to see Chrom (at *5 even, guessing you pulled him that way.) but it was refreshing even if he was just a Smite bot. Cordelia and Cherche work their magic as always.

@NegativeExponents- @Astellius  @Flying Shogi @Kaden @SoulWeaver @Tybrosion @Alkaid @DefaultBeep @SatsumaFSoysoy @Quintessence @Rafiel's Aria @Johann @eclipse @Azuris @Ginko @Rezzy @Hilda @XRay @Cute Chao @Usagi @Poimagic @daisy jane @Baldrick @Xenomata @Dayni @DefyingFates @Ice Dragon @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Fei Mao @Humanoid @ruruo

Matthew's true power has been unleashed...

It's been a long time since I've done a mass tag like this... Hey guys. Some of you I'm not even sure I used to tag for clears but I did my best not to forget anyone. It's been 6 months since I stopped doing clears and despite my recent activity. I'm in a different place now as you know and this can't and won't become a regular thing. But as you know Matt's refine just got released and on top of that Morgan's got a BHB now and he was the leader of my 2nd team. So this is a pretty big deal worth returning for. So here you have it, the whole shebang. A full post Zeo-style with 3 clears. Matt, Morgan and the Special clear. I hope it gives you feelings of nostalgia and all that good stuff. It won't happen often, but here we are.

So.. Spy Dagger, eh?.. initially I was underwhelmed at it's effect and losing the effects of a refined Rogue Dagger but I decided to take a step back and after a bit of theorycrafting I discovered a way to unlock limitless power... (PVE wise anyway.) I had everything I needed except one thing, but after some searching in my barracks I'd actually pulled exactly the fodder I needed as a pitybreaker before I quit. So for the first time since Close Counter, Matt devoured a *5 exclusive and was given premium fodder. This skill completely changes his game and build. I was forced to say goodbye to a set that I've really enjoyed, but he's ascended as you'll soon see.

I'll still need to swap out skills in his new build every now and again for the occasional map most likely. And I still need to find what exactly he needs for stuff like Aether Raids (assuming I put that much time into the game) because he can still get blown up very easily there, but for PvE maps like these he's achieved his ultimate power. All he needs is 2 more Dragon Flower levels and he'll... you know what? You've listened to me rambled enough. You've seen my Matthew and what he's been capable of up until now, it's not something that needs explaining.

Just watch him work. 

So you've seen the new Matthew, but you may not have seen the new Morgan! He's grown up a bit while he's been away. Amelia's got a new toy, Ninian grew just a bit stronger and Priscilla's about the same. Still with all of the new stuff they're very much a team. No one man army here. They've always solved these maps like puzzles and that's a true fact to this day. Not much can be said about this particular clear that hasn't been said about other ones. A direct approach didn't exactly work, but a bit of stat manipulation here, and of course a warp or two there, and we have our clear. It goes by just as fast as Matt's clear, don't blink or you'll miss it.

And lastly he we have it, our first Special Legacy clear. I thought it would be fitting to bring back our paradox team of Morgans and Robins for this one. It was a minor challenge that required just a touch of SI and some skill swapping. F!Morgan needed QR for her "brother", F!Robin needed Hone Spd for her favorite son and a specific movement skill I was surprised to see used by Mampfoid in his own clear, but all in all it was pretty seamless. Only after editing did I notice I actually could have given M!Robin a bit more spotlight than I gave him, but in the end I couldn't be bothered to re-record. It flowed better the way it turned out and he still tipped a few scales.

Zoom~

For those of you that don't know, any clear going forward will be classified as a LEGACY clear. I'm done doing these as a regular thing still. My teams stories have come to an end in that regard. These clears will be rarer, but every now and then they will come and they'll have the same feel you remember from me. I don't have the time or attachment for this game that I used to, so when I do posts like this, I'll be sure to make them count.

And thank you guys for still taking the time to read my bibles that call themselves posts and watch these clears even after all this time. Though it's not something I'll be able to do frequently anymore and it can be taxing, you guys still make it worth it. Well, every now and again~

Cheers~

Glad you are back for some nostalgia, hopefully not for the last time! 

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Brave Lucina! What an interesting choice for a GF unit! She impressed me. I was also surprised to see Chrom (at *5 even, guessing you pulled him that way.) but it was refreshing even if he was just a Smite bot. Cordelia and Cherche work their magic as always.

Yeah, I wanted GF units of every possible movement type. So I checked who was my fastest infantry lance and Lucina could finally shine with her SPD boon (funnily I pulled a second +SPD BH!Lucina just yesterday). She and Raven are the perfect bearer of the Flashing Blade seal ... I still can't believe Fliers can't use it

Chrom was promoted one day when I was bored. My original plan was to use him in AA, but I got his cav variant before I could decide for a blessing. He is one of the units I got very early (with +ATK even), sorting by "obtained" leaves him in the second row. Perhaps I'll give him triple bond and a +1 merge one day. Boring days have been more frequent in feh lately. 

16 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Just watch him work. 

You already teasered SS, but it's really really cool seeing a premium Matthew in action. Ok, let's watch this clear and ... BOOOOM. Matthew just blew it away. :- )

Sol/Noontime are really useful, I'm running them on my L!Tiki as well since the Ryoma Abyssal map. 

Btw: I bet you're glad now for keeping Matthew's SPD boon. Told you so. More than one time :- p

One of the few things that could make him even better would be adaptive damage, perhaps with the help of a future seal. 

22 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So you've seen the new Matthew, but you may not have seen the new Morgan!

New Morgan? Now I'm curious, is it the RES smoke plus Brazen ATK/RES? Wait, did he eat a legendary unit? That's one thing where he is ahead of Matthew. 

Already in the start he utilizes his new toy, barely surviving the first attacks. You know i like these moments! 

His clone didn't have much of a chance, real Morgan had the better team and skills.

Was curious if you tried to run him against his female counterpart as well, but high RES, WTA and pre-charged special is a bit much to overcome (especially without a bladetome). This time not only Amelia beams around, but also Priscilla. I remember when everyone suggested WoM healers for the first TTs, it still makes sense from time to time. 

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

And lastly he we have it, our first Special Legacy clear. I thought it would be fitting to bring back our paradox team of Morgans and Robins for this one. It was a minor challenge that required just a touch of SI and some skill swapping. F!Morgan needed QR for her "brother", F!Robin needed Hone Spd for her favorite son and a specific movement skill I was surprised to see used by Mampfoid in his own clear, but all in all it was pretty seamless. Only after editing did I notice I actually could have given M!Robin a bit more spotlight than I gave him, but in the end I couldn't be bothered to re-record. It flowed better the way it turned out and he still tipped a few scales.

Haha, I'm using Smite more often than in the past, but this was a great use of this generally fun skill. You should discover the combo of Mordecai (debuffs + Link skill) and Kaden (link + ultra drive) one day, I think they would grow very fast on you. 

Double Morgan/Robin is always fascinating, like a family (that they are ... in a strange way) they share kills and buffs. Of course male Morgan shines the most and the other members make use of WTA. 

Congrats! 

46 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well, every now and again~

Cheers~

Cheers, see you next time! 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hey, I'm glad you managed to do a clear again, with a team of favorites even. I think you get now how satisfying that can be. ; -) 

Femal Robin smashing the "imposter" daughter was funny indeed. She was grinning so much afterwards, even facetanking a flying hammer didn't stop it. lol

(hope she left Kaze alive after hurting her real son)

Yep, I'm always trying the best teams of favs first. My lunatic clear used Summer Frederick and female Robin to make it interesting because I make them Morgan's parents. XD Parents vs son!

Thanks! And yeah, Ike too for that matter (he damaged male Morgan first, after all). lol Though female Robin might not want to try touching him due to triangle disadvantage, and the fact that it's freaking RD Ike, mightiest hero in FE lore. 😛

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

That's quite the impressive F!Robin! I've never seen a clear from you before. More's changed than I thought!

Oh, thanks! 🙂 I guess you don't know this, but it was actually you and your Matthew that inspired me to start making clear videos! I have several now, you can check my Youtube channel. Though I unfortunately haven't added any LHB/MHB clears yet because they're just always so much harder, even on infernal, let alone abyssal.

As for female Robin, yup, I made her basically immune to blue and colorless units. lol With that T-Adept and Blue Tomebreaker combo as well as making use of the Atk/Spd Bond seal next to Kaze, she made the perfect counter to female Morgan. I have no regrets making her +10 either, she's also the greatest counter I could ever have to Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, and Veronica, three really annoying threats.

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with Lilina, Kliff, Lugh and Lucius (I need a blue unit for an Elibe theme. If only Raigh were blue and not terrible).

Infernal cleared with the Ol' Reliable (Witch!Nowi, Newzura, Newmilla and Valter), with Valter proving surprisingly relevant

@Zeo I was wondering if you'd show up when Matthew got the refine, impressive work with tanking the two Morgans in particular. I hope to see Abyssal maps suffer.

@Nanima, @mcsilas, @Zeo, @Jave and everyone else - i finally had a moment to watch all of your clears. they were, amazing.(Like everyone else, Jave, idon'tknow why i thought that it would be Spanish voice acting!!, Nanima, what was Evil Taco's new toy? I couldn't figure it out?!), Zeo - i hope you can get back to making more clear videos. I love Matthew/Morgan clears, so even if it's only a bit at a time, that's good enough for me!! (I know you like to pour your heart and soul into it, and that gets draining etc - but even simple "ta-daaas!" work too, because i think you really inspired a lot of people - including moi!)

@LordFrigid that was an amazing clear too  LOL DOUBLE CAEDA (Well, i have another +atk one so maybe far far down the road 😉 )

@Landmaster - haha Morgan & Morgan vs. Kana & Kana. LOVE. IT. 

Okay - so. Two clears. (i tried recording, so we'll see if it works. (check). Nope. there's a 3 minute delay, per usual)

Clear One: FlySquad
The Crew:
Flying Olivia: +1 (+spd), Steady Posture, Wings of Mercy, Fortify Fliers, Warding Stance 1 
Elincia (aka Pumpkin Princess): +3, (+spd), Swift Sparrow, Swift Sparrow Refine, Desperation, Hone Fliers 
Bath Sakura: +atk/-def, Gravity (dazzle refine), Atk +3, Wrathful, Hone Fliers , Physic (??? SS I forgot)
Myrrh (aka Myrrhbear) +3: DC, QR 3, Atk Smoke, and Iotes (per usual)

The Scene: Double Morgan, a flying bow with Air Orders (I SEE YOU (i didn't see him), Fury Green Mage, and that nasty annoying brave sword mook. 

The Squad is generally always Captained by my beloved Pumpkin Princess (wearing the Restoration Helm), and darling Myrrhbear. I'm still struggling (very much) with Noontime. I am also very lazy to see if Sol would be better. (Aether - while Myrrh would get instantly, I'm wondering if it would sort of be the issue i had with Ignis. the cooldown. She'll heal - but would she heal enough).Noontime is basically she'll almost always double on enemy phase. but i miss that Massive Ignis OHKO too. Anyhoo the big issue here for this squad is that pesky bow, FMorgan's iceberg, and that Brave sword.

Sakura gravity'ed everyone, allowing myrrh a chance to be Danced by Livvy, and start soaking up damage by Morgan (dead). threat number one gone.
Second phase. Eliminating the Brave Sword (this was something that was giving me issues). Elincia was up to the task. Sakura made quick work thanks by a dance by Livvy, of that flying Axe wyvern and flying bow. Myrrh is out of danger from Morgan. Meaning. Livvy has to take the full of a magic hit. (This is where I got Lazy and forgot to put brazing stance).

Morgan unleashes Grima's Truth into her  - and Livvy does something that Lene can not. 😉 Survive one magical hit. Green Mage lands right on top of Livvy. 
Clean up: Elincia kills Morgan, Livvy kills the Green Mage:

SUCCESS! (always fun when putting my fliers in dangerous situations like this). 

Clear Two: Celica Dance Party
The Star: Celica: +2, (+atk), Ragnorak (Brazen atk/spd refine), Fury 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3, Speed 3 SS (and my favourite special of choice: Blazing Wind - never regret that promotion of Navaare to die for that/desperation 3 lemme tell ya). 
The Dance Party: Flying Olivia (insert guidance in C, Chill Spd 3 in SS), Airzura +atk/-def (general set up, really need to give her Hone atk), and LAzura (+spd/-def, torrent dance 3 in SS)

Something I noted: We do not have a Flying Dancing Lance. (I want a flying dancing lance now). 
the only danger here was getting Celica set up. (ha ha), and making sure she had Blazing Wind locked and loaded. Speed 3 is generally now her SS seal until i get more coins and unlock brazen atk/spd 3. having her basically +atk +spd makes life a lot easier. 

Let us Begin. 

Celica Moves to the left, Lazura Dances her, and everyone shifts to follow her. 
now the fun really begins. Celica obliterates the Brave Sword, Lazura Dances, bai bai Green Mage, never stood a chance. LIvvy dances, and pop! goes the bow night, and oh look. Blazing wind - all ready to go. Airzura dances, and eat this pal! (best Mae voice). 

TA Activated with both Lazura/Airzura, so now morgan and wyvern rider is following them (probably also celica, but hey. what do i know about AI movements?)

and the Finale. Princess trumps Tactician, Livvy Dances, and the Wyvern never stood a chance

Had celica been later in the weekly cycle stuff - and not the first week (and so close to hector), I would have spent orbs to get more merges into her. Hands down one of my most favourite units to play with and usually never has much trouble for most content.

Still not sure what is causing all the lagging and stuff,  recorded both clears, and it was just. horrible to watch. so i verbalize!! 🙂  

28 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I did my BHB run today, where Saizo does his job. This BHB was pretty easy.

That's a lot of debuffs - paradise for new Saizo! Female Morgan lowers his HP quite a bit, but the rest is workout. 

Really good team for him with all the chills, debuffs and buffs. 

Congrats! 

@Jave

He's become the backbone of my barracks, that's for sure.  I love seeing maps full of range enemies.

Cute summer-theme clear!  Perhaps the next swimsuit banner will have a refresher unit to complete it.  I got a chuckle out of the "Should be relaxing..." to "Cheer up, ok?" Lyn/Azura interaction. x) 

23 hours ago, Nanima said:

Again, Takus come up first:

I really liked this one - short, satisfying, and fallen Takumi gets to shine brightly!

21 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Morgan and Morgan meet Kana and Kana!

Ironic for F!Morgan to call Julius an amateur when she’s doing 7 damage to a red unit with an Iceberg~ Two tacticians got near soloed by an almost one man army, and both lost to color advantage. Guess we see Julius was the real tactical genius all along~

Awakening kids vs Fates kids!  Clever use of Noontime to keep Kana and Velouria sustained over multiple rounds of combat.  Looks like Velouria got that special DC treatment. x)

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Infernal Morgan & Morgan in one turn (Awakening themed): 

This time I managed to do a themed clear, but I don't have enough GF units to make this a regular thing. Not much to say, Chrom took Hectors job of a (smiting) General. Cherche was supposed to start with the sword fighter. She would be able to quad-kill him, but since he doesn't proc his special, he deals less damage than the axe fighter. Not enough for WoM. 

Aside from the addition of Chrom, it also seems like any other clear. =P Just goes to show how many of the strong, easily accessible Galeforce users come from Awakening. 

Ah, I was looking forward to this! Btw: I got my first Julia yesterday finally. 

How do you choose J&Js level 1 buddies? Not having a Thea, seing her merged at 4* kind of hurts. 

Great clear again. It's funny to see female Morgan having trouble dealing any damage with her blue Iceberg to Julius. 

I saw!  I noticed while browsing the pull thread yesterday and meant to respond, but I got sidetracked.  Hopefully she'll serve you well, especially with that boon!

I tend to select fliers and/or cavalry on since it's easier to move them out of enemy ranges.  For certain rotating GHB maps I haven't uploaded yet, I select allies that can help influence the AI to move in certain ways.  Hopefully you can pull a Thea soon - I actually want to 5* +10 her at some point, so rest assured I'm not merging my 4* copies lol

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Matthew's true power has been unleashed...

Just watch him work. 

Oh I shall.  I admit you were the first one I thought of when I learned Matthew was to get a weapon refine, and boy does he put it to good use here.  In tandem with Spiral and the infinite Sol procs, the enemies never stood a chance.  Seeing that 67x2 on Morgan-F was just nutty.  

Julia helps out as usual, but I think with some tinkering Julius can true solo this.

Turns out the only "tinkering" needed was to equip Aether instead of Iceberg, and even then I'm not sure that was necessary.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, Flying Shogi said:

@Sasori That was a close shave with Lucius there! Raven looked like he would have swopped into a battle at any given time since he had WoM but there's always next time. Nice to see the twins having each other's back. 

I also did a family clear this time.

Nino & twins: Bonds give Raigh strength! Even if he doesn't like it. And funny enough, the boys got to a B support after my initial clear of this map 😆

Exactly one hp left despite two res bonds boost. Morgan packed a pretty good punch. 

I heard people refer to the Hermit tome as the 'tsundere' tome, but yeah he gets stronger with other people around. Nice clear. Always surprising how strong Flino is against red units. Lugh also put a good amount of work in at the start of the battle

On 7/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, Jave said:

@Sasori Great use of the FE6 Mage Twins. Always impressive when people make some of the early, low-tier units work.

And here's my clear. Flier team using a couple of recent units. Also Summer Y!Tiki filling in for Spring Veronica who is taking a well-deserved break after my Legendary Eliwood video.

thanks its always fullfilling to make units work that are often underestimated. And Raigh is indeed something like a underdog.

The newcomers did great too. Leavatain supported the team, while Lyn and Tiki went to town. Male Morgan got quite a few hits before going down.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:05 PM, Nanima said:

@Sasori Neat twins versus "twins" theme, with their adoptive parents helping out (or looking on in Raven's case). The boys both took a lot of damage but survived it all. Lucius is like that great parent who let's you try out everything first and only steps in once it's actually dangerous (at least lethally so. haha). Took that hit impressively well himself and ensured victory!

So after being beaten up all last week, Marth and Caeda decide to turn things around and spank some very naughty kids. With a bit of help from family friends, but I guess all is fair when your potential descendants start throwing magic your way. Merric and Gordin were very useful when dealing with those fliers. M!Morgan couldn't even get his special off before being deleted by Caeda. Marth went around tanking things and eliminating non-flying danger. I am sure the Morgans will have learned their lesson from them. haha

Again, Takus come up first:

You'll probably have noticed that Skadikumi has a shiny new toy, courtesy of a rude pity-breaking fellow while trying for S!Lilina. Of course I wanted to try showcasing it immediately by having him tank most of the enemies upfront. This resulted in one of the shortest clears I've done. He didn't even have that much difficulty tanking Morgan's special, since it didn't take much seal shifting at all. Getting Nyakumi to finish M!Morgan was a bit trickier, but double bonds always work out for the best. Overall, it was a tiny bit more challenging than expected, but really nothing to tear at my hair over, and seeing Skadi be so strong was definitely great. 

See you soon for the rest!

Meanwhile Raven stood back insisting they could handle it, but he had wings of mercy just in case.

I doubt the Morgans will fling any spells at their allies anymore after their 'spanking'😄
Ah poor Wolt, but his brazen did serve evil Takumi well. He oneshotted all fliers perfectly well and did the exact number of damage against the ravenmage. The rest only had mop up the enemy. Male Morgan went down thanks to a nice breaker and OG Takumi twiddled his thumbs.

22 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Morgan and Morgan meet Kana and Kana!

Decided to have Kana joined by his sister. Though I never married Azura in M!Corrin playthroughs, Shigure can be our other Kana's brother, so we had him join in~ Only really needed Drive Atk on F!Kana so Shigure could help with his kill. End also played out a bit differently than originally. I originally had M!Kana attack the final foe to get his Special off because he'll kill Velouria with it, but I ended up having him attack last meaning he got his Goad buff from F!Kana and was just able to get the double and win, haha~

Time for replies

A pretty fitting matchup. awaking kids vs fates kids. Team noontime did well for themselves. Male Kana did a good job fighting all those green units.

Also oh yeah. I only now noticed the only two serpent tome users went up against each other.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Infernal Morgan & Morgan in one turn (Awakening themed): 

This time I managed to do a themed clear, but I don't have enough GF units to make this a regular thing. Not much to say, Chrom took Hectors job of a (smiting) General. Cherche was supposed to start with the sword fighter. She would be able to quad-kill him, but since he doesn't proc his special, he deals less damage than the axe fighter. Not enough for WoM. 

@Sasori

Hide contents

Wow, cool brother action. They nearly cleared this map by themselves, Lucius chipped a bit and Raven was the family scarecrow.

That's another lovely team. Merric was just perfect to take out female Morgan and Gordin was crucial as well. He took out the Ravenmage and some fliers without much trouble. Marth had a pretty close survival with 1 HP. 

Chrom did a good job at taking over for Hector, despite the weird skinny arms his OG version has. After a good smite the rest fell pretty quickly.

Yeah I did't expect the twins to cause such a terror. The adults only needed to step in against male Morgan.

I actually was surprised since Marth was at 1 hp before he attacked that wyvern too. I keep forgetting the Falchion has a renewel effect stored inside it. But this too went pretty well. I only had to give Ceada a minor speed boost so she did't tie with Morgan.

@mampfoid @LordFrigid @Alexmender @Landmaster Nice clears everyone.

Tried Infernal difficulty again and this time A!Tiki takes care of everything herself with support from Azura/s (and Olivia kind of just watches). Just had to switch her refine to boost res instead of def so she survives a hit from Morgan's Iceberg.

15 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Didn't remember you liked Anna that much. Nice seeing someone supporting her (and she got the final kill on top). 

Close call with Lyn at 1 HP against the Ravenmage and Tiki took care of the rest. 

Could have been anyone who had reposition but I figured why not use my favorite character from Fire Emblem when the opportunity comes around.

Edited by NSSKG151

My god @Zeo that was beautiful how Matt destroyed everything. That's like true FE lol, jk.

I cleared it with some 'underdogs', Klein (who's like +5 right now), Thea (+1), Ursula (summer) and Cecilia (+9). I just spammed Ursula's Rally/Ruse ability to cripple enemies and make the rest bomb them. It was fun ^^'

11 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Aside from the addition of Chrom, it also seems like any other clear. =P Just goes to show how many of the strong, easily accessible Galeforce users come from Awakening. 

Haha, that is true. BHBs usually don't make it necessary to bring a GF unit of every color. Also two of my few merged units are from Awakening luckily. But I'm happy to have a small theme in my clears if possible. 

12 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Hopefully she'll serve you well, especially with that boon!

Dragons seem to hide in TTs where SP grinding goes rather slow for my Julia. Anyway she was able to learn all skills I gave her (Special Naga refine, Mirror Stance, QR, Fortify RES, Swap, Iceberg, Warding Stance seal) and she is doing a great job! 

12 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Hopefully you can pull a Thea soon - I actually want to 5* +10 her at some point, so rest assured I'm not merging my 4* copies lol

Thanks! Collecting is not my highest priority, but getting her one day would be nice. Good luck getting the missing copies yourself!

(Her blue hair gave me the illusion of her being merged, it covered the silver background ... lol)

Julius came back to grub all fame for himself, does Julia know? M&M: Such things happen when the endboss visits your map. 

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Could have been anyone who had reposition but I figured why not use my favorite character from Fire Emblem when the opportunity comes around.

Fingers crossed for a free Brave Anna unit reward for CYL3 TTs. 

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Tried Infernal difficulty again and this time A!Tiki takes care of everything herself

That looks like the dragon's version of a scold for a too simple BHB map.

"Rawr! Morgan & Morgan, you can do better! ZAPP!" ^^ 

@mampfoid

Nice job on that clear! Spd-stack Cherche ftw.

@NSSKG151

Tiki, eating a Morgan Iceberg. Dang. Congrats on that clear!

@Zeo

It’s a little weird to see Matthew hitting that hard. Now Genny just needs a Panic staff to amplify his damage even more on maps with lots of buffs.

2x Robin + 2x Morgan was a neat theme team, as well. Nice work all around.

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

LOL DOUBLE CAEDA (Well, i have another +atk one so maybe far far down the road 😉 )

Dang, a drought for an eternity, followed by two +Atk copies in rapid succession!

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Celica Dance Party

I find this title really entertaining, for some reason.

~

I haven’t done one of these in a while, but since there’s only one blue (and a magical one at that) on this map, it really was a good opportunity for a Caeda assisted solo...which just happened to also be another one-turn.

Spoiler

YouTube’s automatic thumbnail algorithm is really good at identifying Female Morgan...

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Nice job on that clear! Spd-stack Cherche ftw.

Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I haven’t done one of these in a while, but since there’s only one blue (and a magical one at that) on this map, it really was a good opportunity for a Caeda assisted solo...which just happened to also be another one-turn.

Nice one! She nearly didn't even need Vantage, if it wasn't for Morgans Guard or the Bow Flier. 

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Dang, a drought for an eternity, followed by two +Atk copies in rapid succession!

I find this title really entertaining, for some reason.

because it was funny 😉
yeah - the second copy is -spd though. even though bane gets negated now, go figure game gives me -spd and -res for my first +atk copies. 

@Zeo

This is my Matthew Team (well actually Yune Team) in the works. Its still not finished needs some skills here and there and some merges, but i am quite happy with this Team composition. Synergizes very well together.

On 7/14/2019 at 9:47 PM, Landmaster said:

Decided to have Kana joined by his sister.

She sure did an impressive job taking down the right side of the map, including the Morgans, by herself. Shigure meanwhile supported the Kanas in their endeavors on the left. They are such tough little kids. You can definitely be proud of them!

On 7/14/2019 at 9:47 PM, Landmaster said:

Oho, Brazen Skadkumi! He’s enjoying his new Skill a lot already, half of the map didn’t even know what hit them. OG!Taku didn’t even have to lift a finger haha while Sunkumi and Nyakumi cleaned up! But I gotta know, did Skadumi eat Wolt’s Bow, too?

He certainly is, and I am sure OG!Takumi was itching to get into battle, but it was over too quickly. xD Sadly, I was completely out of Brazen Atk/Spd fodder and didn't want to waste any grails in getting it, so the bow went back to the beach.

On 7/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, mampfoid said:

Infernal Morgan & Morgan in one turn (Awakening themed)

Great to see you managed a themed clear. With how your GF army is growing, I am sure you'll have another one in the future. You even managed to leave the Morgans for last to make things suitably dramatic. This clear really came together well I must say.~

On 7/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, mampfoid said:

Cool new toy for Skadikumi, it enables him for some crazy vantage action. Sorry for the pity breaker though. Did you pass Big-Catch Bow+ as well? 

Clear was fast and clean, professional sniper work. ;- )

Thanks, he loves it! As I said above, I was saldy out of Linus. 😞 

@Zeo Yeah, Skadikumi is a pretty good tank by now. Glad you could see him at his full power now!

Wow that Matthew clear sure was amazing! Just throw him in the middle and let him work his magic! Gotta say, as highly as I already thought of him, this had me floored. Definitely a memorable show!

Even if it wasn't a one man show, it's still great to see Morgan lead the charge. He managed to take out himself and a lot of the rest of the map. Amelia, ever the front fighter, took a hefty magic hit before getting boosted for the final kill. A great team up!

And then Morgan brought the rest of the family to beat on the imposters! Some really good mage tanking going on here. Surprised the flying archer didn't go after F!Robin, but I suppose it just wanted to live for one more turn. lol Everyone had some fun in this one and that's what matters most.

@daisy jane I gave him Brazen Atk/Spd 4 🙂

No worries, I sometimes forget to check skills too. haha From personal experience Myrrh with Aether can be great. If you give her something to accelarate the cooldown you should definitely go for it. Otherwise it could still be worth it during long battles. Sounds like Sakura put in some amazing work and Olivia tanked a pretty hefty blow. Congrats!

You are making me wish for a dancing lance flier like that too. haha Maybe someone's alt? Not sure who I'd want most for that role. Celica is just so op, the Morgans never stood a chance. Sounds like quick and effective work. Bet the Morgans regret ever trying to challenge her.

@DLNarshen Thanks, he does put in a lot of work all the time, since he is the only one of the Takus that can tank reliably.

Julius and his blue cheerleaders make for one funny image. Still amazing how hardy he was with taking on the entire map. Barely suffered any damage throughout. Well done!

@Sasori Of course, he was ready at all times. haha

They sure will think twice about it.

Yeah, it's great to see it work on him. Totally worth foddering Wolt, he was so rude after all. I should probably let OG!Takumi hve some action next go around. Poor boy is starting to feel neglected.

@mcsilas @kirauza343 @Robert of Normandy @ruruo 

Before we start, I just want to mention that I started another internship this week and things have been really stressful for me again. So I am sorry to say, but I've decided to take an extended summer break until the 6th of September when it's over. I might upload some clears on youtube, because that's relatively simple to do, but posting, watching and replying on here can take up hours for me, so it's probably best if I take a break from it for now. I'll make an exception when Marth's LHB comes back and I can finally get my birbs to beat him, but that's about it. Once the internship is done I'll also try putting up the other Abyssals at least. 

Now let's have a proper summer send off for my princesses and stars:

Music: 1. Little Trick 2. Welcome to Mirrors -both  from Magia Record

So I really thought I'd just put in Sakunyan to shine here, but F!Morgan was gunning for the queen bee here. To her complete undoing, but A for effort with that Iceberg. I was excited to see Senkura tackle the flier so easily. Things got a bit messier than intended, but ultimately Hinoka didn't have to help out her little sisters with finishing the map beyond positioning so I'll call it a success. 

Now for some stars:

Music: 1. Complex Home 2. Calculated Future - both from Magia Record

Decided to just have Sunkumi let loose on the right side of the map. M!Morgan didn't have a chance to fight back, the poor boy. After that Sakunyan finally got a showdown with F!Morgan and didn't have too much trouble surviving before Reyson ate her for his mandatory map kill. Maribelle got rid of the swordfighter handily and then the Ravenmage decided to avoid either of the ladies, probably because they'd kill him. It just postponed the inevitable. Sunkumi cleared up the flying archer and Sakunyan cleaned her plate for a complete success.

Hope you guys enjoy your summer and see you on the other side!

@Nanima PRINCESSES AND STARS!!
(pls cross your fingers i can get OG hinoka early on her repeat).  I'll watch when i am able to.

Ahhh Brazen Atk/Spd 4!! (If they made Fury into a seal LOL I might give this to Celica!!) 
confession i very rarely check for skills. my thing is normally - either Celica can nuke it or Myrrh can tank it. when they can't, is when i start getting creative. it's kinda fun (ie: who knew that Sumia can tank a lot of crap. from Cynthia's GHB. Not meeeeeee, until i did it. 98 percent of the time is coz i am one lazy girl). 

You would have thought it would have been Lazura - but yah i think the flying lance dancer will be an alt. it wouldn't even matter who it is  - it will just make my life and team comps for FlySquad and Celica's Dance Dance Nukealution a lot easier 😉 

Mhm. I wasn't afraid with Red Morgan, bu i was the iceberg, colour disadvantage that made me think about atking FMorgan. (but Blazing Wind tends to make everything better). 

@LordFrigid Thanks. And wow, first double Caedas and then just a single Caeda to deal with all of them.

That looks like the dragon's version of a scold for a too simple BHB map.

"Rawr! Morgan & Morgan, you can do better! ZAPP!" ^^ 

Haha, I guess in a way you could say Tiki got mad at her (potential) daughter and some other kid who looked like her got dragged into it as well.

Fingers crossed for a free Brave Anna unit reward for CYL3 TTs. 

I don't think they ever did anything special for characters who got third place (and no, I don't think L!Marth was a consolation prize for Marth last year since he was getting a legendary alt anyways). I think it is more likely that Anna's Awakening incarnation will show up on Farfetched Heroes 3 since she did get 5th place overall and is technically not in the game yet.