There is a 4th Route

3 minutes ago, bufkus said:

4th route is the church route and it makes sense its only available in edelgard since she's the only one to oppose the church.

Knowing this I kind of want to do the Church route first, then side with Edelgard in my second BE playthrough. (Or maybe it's Edelgard that's in the wrong and I'll need to do the Church's side last. 🤔)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

We don't know if the black eagle actually killed the church members or if they just drove them away. Recurring enemies are a thing in FE.

All 3 houses has a reason to go against the church, so again : there's nothing suggesting the 4th path is BE-exclusive.

Personally, I hope it isn't BE exclusive, purely because I want people picking other Houses to have to feel the pain of shanking Flayn to continue down their House's path.

So it's sure that we are joining the church ? Aww, I wanted to murder-kill everyone. 😞
Like, seriously.

Oh well, no one expect the inquisition am I right ?

4 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

So it's sure that we are joining the church ? Aww, I wanted to murder-kill everyone. 😞
Like, seriously.

I mean, from what I can tell, there seems to be nothing stopping us from murder-killing everyone if we side with the church, especially since that means we side with none of the house leaders.

Honestly IMO, this path seems like a real wild card in the path it will take. It can easily be pacifist, it can easily be genocide. Until more info drops, we'll probably have no clue.

4 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Like, seriously.

Spoiler

In the end of Imperial Act 1, you were asked by Edelgard to join her revolution.

If you sided with her you fight the church, and possible two other countries. If you refused, you joined church and fight Empire.

3 hours ago, Modirufa6317 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We don't know if the black eagle actually killed the church members or if they just drove them away. Recurring enemies are a thing in FE.

All 3 houses has a reason to go against the church, so again : there's nothing suggesting the 4th path is BE-exclusive.

I'm working under the assumption that the Adrestian Empire, ruled by Edelgard, conquers the church in all three routes. Besides, this would line up with Thanibomb's leak.

Edited by bufkus

On 7/20/2019 at 12:11 AM, trainer_derp said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I really hope there's a route with some sort of unity (even if its only temporary) between the three main lords. I really liked the idea of Revelations (uniting opposing characters I had grown to love over two separate paths to fight a common enemy) even if the execution was wonky. I'd totally be okay with Edelgard bias if her second route gave a scenario where she teams up with Dimitri and Claude for a plot fight or two.

this is a bad idea, at least in the base game, because then 90%+ of players will just pick it because most people don't want to play a non-canonical route.

i wouldn't doubt that DLC might introduce such a route, although I hope not.