Questions about Exploration during Weekends

Hey guys, so I have been pondering on a couple of questions about the exploration part of the monastery. They are really specific and probably are unnecessary to worry about before the game's launch but I just can't stop thinking about them. I'll ask them now, with a little added speculation.

Q1: Will the exploration of the monastery be different every week or every month? From what I hear, it is probably every month because apparently if you finish all the side-quests in the month then new ones won't appear until the next month, but I am not sure if this is right. Will this only affect side quests or character dialogues, because I hope that the game doesn't incentivize players to explore every week, because then whats the use of seminar and most probably battle if people are OCD over if they got everything (no offense but I would also have this feeling in an RPG like this)

Q2: Will lost items and side quests carry over each month? It would be great if it carried over but I also wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't. It just seems that exploration might be something that people who want to complete as much as they can would want to finish it all in a week and spend the extra weeks in the month on skirmishes and seminars, and maybe rest. From what I hear from people previewing the game a couple of days ago, most reviewers would spend the first week of the month dedicated to the monastery and then manage from there. This could be that they realized that they can finish all quests and stuff they need to do in one week without having the spend another week on it when they can do other stuff. 

Q3: Will activity points for exploration replenish every week or every month? This is one of the first things I asked myself and speculated ever since the reveal of the monastery and professor level in the famitsu article. If its every month then that means you really need to think about what you want to spend your activity points on. If its every week then is it only possible to maximize everything by doing the monastery every weekend? Maybe this question was answered but I haven't been able to find it.

If anyone has answers to these questions, please respond below. This is probably something that is irrelevant to worry about since its only 11 days until the release of three houses, but trust me when i say these things are not deteriorating my hype but instead making me grow more excitement for the game.

Thank you

Edited by Spectraman

I want to say that the activity points are replenished every week, but quests from characters are probably based on the whole month, not the week. If it's how I think it is, then the developers might have wanted players to talk to everyone each month to unlock every quest (which you could do on one weekend) and still have activity points each weekend in case the player wanted to do more skill-leveling (like singing in the choir) or item-finding (like fishing, gardening) activities during the other weekends of the month.

So in other words, getting all the quests from talking to people should (hopefully) only take one weekend of the month, and the rest of the weekends you can revisit the monastery for extra activities, as something else to do instead of seminars or battles.

As for lost items, I would guess if you don't find them during the month they appear, they probably disappear. But if you find them, you'll probably get to keep them after the month resets.

Here's another question to add to your list. Can you choose explore, do a bunch of free actions (fishing,  amiibo gazebo, talk to people, etc) exit out and still do seminars or battle? As long as no points were used?

1 hour ago, Kliss88 said:

Here's another question to add to your list. Can you choose explore, do a bunch of free actions (fishing,  amiibo gazebo, talk to people, etc) exit out and still do seminars or battle? As long as no points were used?

Oh, you are right! I wonder if you can do that? But isn't it true that some side quests also take some activity points?

7 hours ago, Kliss88 said:

In the E3 Treehouse presentation, when the player chose to "finish exploring" (with one action point remaining) the weekend auto progressed to Monday's Tutorials/Goal setting.

11 minutes ago, LSM said:

In the E3 Treehouse presentation, when the player chose to "finish exploring" (with one action point remaining) the weekend auto progressed to Monday's Tutorials/Goal setting.

Ok, that's what I thought too. I figured as long as you havent spent a point, you'd be safe to switch out. But I guess that wouldn't work.