The Fire Emblem 3 Houses General Questions Thread

Does the game count support points beyond B before the timeskip?

I know I can't unlock the A conversation, but does it still make sense to have meals/teas/stuff with people that are at B rank (either with Byleth or between each other)?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, De Geso said:

Attack speed. (Speed + (Strength/5)) - Total Equipment Weight (weapon and shield) equals AS, and you need at least 4 more AS than the unit you're fighting to double them. For example, if you have a 10 speed, 10 strength, and a weapon that weighs 7, your attack speed is 5 (10 speed plus 2-point "strength bonus" minus 7 weight).

Thank you very much!

Hi all. I've got a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to move items around on the main screen before certifications? I have seals but they are currently in a different character's inventory so I can't take the exam with the one I want. I could buy another one but it's just annoying and I'm hoping that I'm just missing something.

2) Is there any way to salvage my Raphael? He's currently a level 16 Armored Knight but he only has 14 Strength. Comparatively level 16 Brigand Hilda has 20 and level 15 Cavalier Leonie has 19. Is he worth using stat boosters on? Should he switch classes?

Just now, sunshinescj said:

Hi all. I've got a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to move items around on the main screen before certifications? I have seals but they are currently in a different character's inventory so I can't take the exam with the one I want. I could buy another one but it's just annoying and I'm hoping that I'm just missing something.

2) Is there any way to salvage my Raphael? He's currently a level 16 Armored Knight but he only has 14 Strength. Comparatively level 16 Brigand Hilda has 20 and level 15 Cavalier Leonie has 19. Is he worth using stat boosters on? Should he switch classes?

Press X at the main screen.

Dropping underperforming units is normal.

48 minutes ago, timon said:

I know I can't unlock the A conversation, but does it still make sense to have meals/teas/stuff with people that are at B rank (either with Byleth or between each other)?

You should be able to gain more points until you have enough support points to unlock the next level, at which point you stop gaining anymore. The game will inform you of this when the support convo is flashing blue (which means you have enough points to unlock it) and you will then get the message if you click on it that you can’t access the convo yet.

Spoiler

Does anyone know if you can spare Rodrigue on Edelgard’s path if you have Felix? Just wondering because if possible I don’t wanna kill Dracu- I mean spicy haired daddio.

Edited by Kanethedragon

10 minutes ago, timon said:

Mate how about some spoilers tag next time? Jesus.

Spoiler

I probably should have led with I don’t know if we even do kill him or not. Haven’t gotten to the chapter yet, though I’m near it. As for tagging, I’m on mobile rn and I’m half -asleep so...sorry. I was just asking because I’m fairly certain with how things are going you are going to be forced to kill him (cuz ya know, he’s a Faerghus Lord n all and in their army.)

1 hour ago, timon said:

Yes, post-time skip I had A supports ready for me as soon I could access them

Hey there,

one question. If I have multiple support conversations at A level (with the female characters as M!Byleth) that could potentially be "upgraded" to S level, will I be able to choose which one I'd like to marry after beating the game? Or does the game choose (like the person that visits you at the ball)?

I did the Ingrid Paralogue - but i didn't get her Legendary Lance 
 - did anyone not get it? (if they weren't  on the blue Lions path?) this is annoying i missed out on something that will make her more powerful in the later stages of the game.

Just now, daisy jane said:

I did the Ingrid Paralogue - but i didn't get her Legendary Lance 
 - did anyone not get it? (if they weren't  on the blue Lions path?) this is annoying i missed out on something that will make her more powerful in the later stages of the game.

I've done it on BL and BE (the one with Ingrid and Dorothea), neither of which got me the lance. Either I've missed something or the treasure chests, npc drops (devil axe), and goddess ring at the end are the rewards.

10 minutes ago, Dämonplay said:

Hey there,

one question. If I have multiple support conversations at A level (with the female characters as M!Byleth) that could potentially be "upgraded" to S level, will I be able to choose which one I'd like to marry after beating the game? Or does the game choose (like the person that visits you at the ball)?

Once the war is over you select from a list of possible characters to S

1 minute ago, Centh said:

I've done it on BL and BE (the one with Ingrid and Dorothea), neither of which got me the lance. Either I've missed something or the treasure chests, npc drops (devil axe), and goddess ring at the end are the rewards.

yeah that's the thing. someone told me they got it - and i was like where, and they were like "her Paralogue" and i was like. um.. no? I just got devil axes and swords, and the goddess ring. 

1 minute ago, Centh said:

Once the war is over you select from a list of possible characters to S

Ahhh thank you very much! I expected that but after the game chose automatically for the conversation atop the goddess tower on the day of the ball I wanted to be sure. 

I'm a bit confused and this probably was already answered but I don't know how to search it...

So Bylet's supports, how it works?

I got a blue C with Dimitri, but I can't "see" the support, then I read in another site, that you need to wait for the character to talk with you

Is this true? Do I need to wait until Dimitri want to talk, I need to search him and talk, or just happen after certain event in the game? And, are all his supports like this? I just work to get the Support lv in Blue and wait for it, or do I kneed to "trigger it" ?

I'm really confused guys

30 minutes ago, Centh said:

someone just told me. you have to have both Ingrid + Dorothea recruited. 
this irritates me so much lol. (I'm not using the legendary weapons but that's not the point)

19 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I'm a bit confused and this probably was already answered but I don't know how to search it...

So Bylet's supports, how it works?

I got a blue C with Dimitri, but I can't "see" the support, then I read in another site, that you need to wait for the character to talk with you

Is this true? Do I need to wait until Dimitri want to talk, I need to search him and talk, or just happen after certain event in the game? And, are all his supports like this? I just work to get the Support lv in Blue and wait for it, or do I kneed to "trigger it" ?

I'm really confused guys

When a support is ready in blue for Byleth, you'll be prompted to view it on a randomly-selected day during the next in-game week. You can choose to view it then, or wait. From my personal experience, it seems that not viewing it when prompted will allow you to view it at a future point like you would supports that don't feature Byleth. This can be used for manipulating the motivation gains from Byleth supports to maximize tutoring gains. (I'm curious what would happen if you managed to get like 7+ supports that should all trigger in the same week, since I've never had two trigger on the same day.)

You can also view Byleth supports when using a free day to Explore the monastery by stepping close to the support icons on the map, but it seems to take a significant time just wandering around (without fast-traveling?) for the icons to appear.

Some supports are also time-gated behind certain story events, but those should be indicated by a paler shade of blue and if you try to select the support for viewing, it should indicate that it will "take some time", or something to that effect.

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

this irritates me so much lol. (I'm not using the legendary weapons but that's not the point)

Ingrid's Lance is called Luin? I definitely got it on my first run and it wasn't from that paralogue.

22 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

This is not true. I did not recruit Dorothea but I still got the legendary weapon.

6 minutes ago, Centh said:

Ingrid's Lance is called Luin? I definitely got it on my first run and it wasn't from that paralogue.

yes Luin.
well.. then maybe i can get it later. (phew)

Just now, Michelaar said:

This is not true. I did not recruit Dorothea but I still got the legendary weapon.

now i am stumped again lol

Edited by daisy jane

13 minutes ago, Radnar said:

When a support is ready in blue for Byleth, you'll be prompted to view it on a randomly-selected day during the next in-game week. You can choose to view it then, or wait. From my personal experience, it seems that not viewing it when prompted will allow you to view it at a future point like you would supports that don't feature Byleth. This can be used for manipulating the motivation gains from Byleth supports to maximize tutoring gains. (I'm curious what would happen if you managed to get like 7+ supports that should all trigger in the same week, since I've never had two trigger on the same day.)

You can also view Byleth supports when using a free day to Explore the monastery by stepping close to the support icons on the map, but it seems to take a significant time just wandering around (without fast-traveling?) for the icons to appear.

Some supports are also time-gated behind certain story events, but those should be indicated by a paler shade of blue and if you try to select the support for viewing, it should indicate that it will "take some time", or something to that effect.

Ah yeah is in pale Blue, and I get message but it probably say something different in english, since in spanish is something like "He is not ready"

Oh well, I need to wait then... I just hope I don't miss one of his supports.

Thanks !

22 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yes Luin.
well.. then maybe i can get it later. (phew)

now i am stumped again lol

I received Lúin from the paralogue when I just had Ingrid recruited on Golden Deer. It is possible you get it some other way through the story if you are playing Blue Lions.

Edited by Moonlit Knight